-I.

A Bad Day

Kim Taehyung sighed again and rolled over on his side in bed. He'd been switching back and forth between the same five apps on his phome for the past two hours. He didn't know what started his depressive episode. Three hours ago he and Jungkook were laughing over stupid videos on Taehyung's phone when their eldest member, Seokjin uncharacteristically stormed into the room and shouted them to "shut the hell up." 

Not wanting to suffer the eldest's wrath, the younger members put away the phone and sat in silence, wondering what caused the elder to snap. 

Perhaps it was the rain, but Taehyung and the others had been feeling down all day.Perhaps it was when he accidentally stepped on Yoongi, who had fallen asleep on the living room rug, causing the other to grumpily wake up and proceeded to curse at the other, mumbling something that sounded like "Damn kid. Needs to watch where he's going." 

Perhaps it was because he's accidentally scared Jimin who'd been skinning vegetables and sliced his finger. 

It just wasn't Taehyung's day.

 Knock, knock. 

"Come in." Taehyung mumbled and his himself into the blankets.

"Hey Tae..." The youngest boy shly greeted and invited himself underneath the covers.

They shared a understanding silence for a while until Jungkook's arm found itself curled on Taehyung's stomach. Their breaths slowed down until the younger boy started to snore. 

All of Taehyung's hopelessness, depressive thoughts started to ease as he found it harder and harder to stay awake while listening to his friend sleep. He snuggled deeper into Jungkook's embrace as he finally fell asleep.

 

 

"Have you seen Jungkook or Tae?" Seokjin asked Jimin, it'd been seven hours since he'd last seen either boy.

Jimin was ready to shrug his shoulders until Hoseok came up behind him.

"They're in Taehyung's room." He snickered, showing the other two a picture on his phone screen. Jungkook was practically laying on top of Taehyung, drool seeping out of his mouth onto Taehyung's neck. 

 

Later, Taehyung woke up to Jungkook yelling at the older members to delete the picture. He smiled to himself as he felt a dip in the bed and Jungkook returning to his side.

 

"I hope you're feeling better, Tae.." He hears Jungkook say to himself before running his fingers through the older's hair.

 

"Sleep well, hyung." Jungkook says sleepily as his eyes flutter closed.

 

Touched by the younger boys' kindness, a tear rolls down Taehyung's cheeks as he thanks the boy silently and slowly falls sleep. 

 

 

 

 

-END