I'm not in love

If..

I'm not in love..

 

I'm not in love with how you take care of me. Brushing my hair to the side of my ear, doing silly things to make me less nervous, hanging out with me despite of how tired you are with your solo activities because you know I get lonely when our promotion ends.

 

I'm not in love with how you make me smile. Making silly faces to turn my frown upside down, buying things for me that you know I'll like, praising me everytime we're together because even though I dislike your greasiness, you know how it makes me smile.

 

I'm not in love with how you look at me. Staring at me with those beautiful eyes of yours as if you're saying I'm the beautiful one, looking at me like I'm the most precious person that ever existed, gazing  at me and my every move, making me feel appreciated.

 

Just because I call you up everytime I'm alone, it doesn't mean I'm in love.

Just because I keep your picture in my home, it doesn't mean I'm in love.

Even though I prioritize you more than my other friends, even though I'd rather have a date with you than with another, even though I spend my late nights with you, I'm not in love.

Even though your beauty leaves me breathless everytime I see you, even though my heart skips a beat whenever our skin touches, even though I melt every time you look at me, I'm not in love.

 

 

No, I'm not in love.. it's just a phase I'm going through

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello :) this is a short one i wrote before studying

i wrote this while listening to 10cc - I'm not in love

the repetition of >I'm not in love< makes Solar look desperate to make you believe that she isn't, and that's what i'm aiming for :'<