Chapter 2

From Zero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2

After a hard day’s work, he returned to the dorms from the company’s headquarters.

He opened the door to find Hyungwon seated in the living room with Jooheon. Shownu was asleep on the couch and the rest were not seen.

He rushed from behind and hugged Hyungwon and peppered his face with kisses.

“Guys the song got excepted!!!” he said excitedly

“WoW!!!” said Jooheon and Hyungwon equally excited.

“It’s going to be a duet...” he said making eye contact with Hyungwon.

“I’m guessing the person you're doing the duet with is Hyungwon?” asked Jooheon with a knowing smile.

“You got it!” replied Wonho with a grin locking his hands with Hyungwon’s.

“That's amazing hyung!” said Jooheon patting his back. “Can we see the lyrics?”

“I was just about to do that” said Wonho as he handed them each a copy of the lyrics.

He played the demo music track in the background as the other two read the lyrics.

 

“…Wow…” said Jooheon “Hyung… you really poured your heart into it now didn’t you?”

“Yup…” replied Wonho with a smile. He turned to look at Hyungwon who still hadn’t said anything yet… he was just so speechless.

“Hoseokie…y-you…you wrote about us! I vaguely remember saying something similar to you…  Y-you remembered!” he replied deeply moved… his eyes were now welling up with tears.

“Aww don’t cry baby! Of course I remembered what you said… Even if something happen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter