Chapter 1

From Zero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Please listen to From Zero by Monsta x for better understanding~)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwoWfii3iXQ - heres the link!

.......................................................

Chapter 1

One Thursday evening, Wonho sat at his desk furiously typing on his computer, whereas Hyungwon sat on his bed, watching some random drama online.

Wonho was composing a new song for the concert and it had to be ready by this weekend which was the day after… the music was ready but the lyrics… he had no idea as to what to write.

He had tried the compose the music first and then write the lyrics approach, but was now at a loss for what kind of lyrics he should use. Heck he couldn’t even decide what kind of theme he wanted the song to be anymore!

“Mangetta…(I’m doomed)” He muttered under his breath as he shut his computer down after listening to the track once more.

He needed inspiration and he needed it fast!

“Hyungwonnie!” he said turning his attention to the younger who was lying rather comfortably on his bed.

“Hmmm?” asked Hyungwon removing one earphone from his ear as a form of giving him his attention.

“What are you up to?” asked Wonho seating himself next to the younger.

“Ahhhh I’m watching this new drama. It’s about two lovers who broke up due to some unfortunate circumstances and they’re trying to get back together.

Basically they’re trying to put their past behind them and start afresh…” replied Hyungwon “They’re basically trying to start from zero.”

“…From Zero…” Wonho muttered to himself… “It sounds like a really nice drama!”

“Yup!” said Hyungwon and continued to explain the story rather animatedly.

Wonho watched his lover explain the story in the cutest way possible.

“Hehe you really are a drama lover now aren’t you?” he said patting Hyungwon’s head and giving him a fond smile.

“Yup~” said Hyungwon hugging Wonho.

“Sweetie you must be tired from all that composing work…why don’t you take a break?”

“…A break huh?” asked Wonho thinking aloud. “Doesn’t sound bad!”

“Cool! Now watch dramas with mehhhhh!” said Hyungwon sassily.

“Hahaha sure” laughed Wonho and pulled Hyungwon close to him.

The two lay there for a while and watched a lot of dramas while Hyungwon snuggled into Wonho’s broad chest and sighed dreamily at Wonho’s fragrance.

Hyungwon the drama junkie watched the dramas rather seriously, commenting on everything that happened and Wonho just sat there and admired him.

It’s not like the dramas were bad, they were actually pretty good! But it’s just that he preferred to admire his sweet baby instead.

After a couple of hours, Hyungwon fell asleep while watching the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter