Chapter 3

Mr Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have you had before?"

The question Taehyung asks plays repeatedly in her mind as she started sweating around her temples with slightly open and her lips quiver, afraid of what's going to happen next. This was the first time someone ever pushed Hani down and asks her something that she had avoid countless times before. The guys she toyed with never asks or initiate physical contacts as she was always in control and she would never bring up ual ever. This, however, made a big turn and now she's trapped. Taehyung sits up from his position as he watch her in amusement, of course hiding his dorky smile with a serious facade of a face that says 'I'm you for real'.

Hani's heart beats so fast, she can barely make a sound, much less reject the man. Taehyung's almond shaped eyes that were gentle yesterday night became her biggest nightmare as if a wolf was watching it's prey and her in it's mind. Those eyes seem so cold that it could freeze hell over but she have to outright reject him no matter how scary and beastly Taehyung is right now. This is the reason why she chose timid and shy guys, they aren't much of a threat. Her lips still quiver as she opens to firmly reject him but before she could say them, Taehyung shows her his signature eye smile.

"Kidding." said Taehyung, in a singsong high-pitched voice. "I'm not interested in forcing someone, so I won't do anything."

His eyes suddenly turns cold but his smile remains and with a soft mellowed voice, he continues, "Yet."

Kim Hani suddenly shiver as if the temperature in the room drops. In a low-key manner, she gulps a chunk of saliva that gathered at the back of as she knows for sure that he ain't giving up the topic and will eventually does the same thing. However, she has no intention of meeting him the second time after finding out his true nature. Besides, he is far from her type of guy. Taehyung set her free, losing his grip of her left wrist and looks at her ed and wrinkled oversized white shirt and smirks.

"You can't go home looking like that, right? Also, I washed your work uniform and it's still wet." Again, he said it with his trademark smile.

Hani immediately pulled her ed shirt together, covering her exposed tummy and sighs in relieve that he didn't undo her shirt fully that that it would have reveal her A-cup busts. She's doesn't really have any hard feelings against her busts size but whenever someone mentions it in a practical joke, of course she would lose her temper. Like who doesn't? At the very least, Taehyung didn't say a thing after shamelessly groping her and if he did say anything, Hani wouldn't be the only one losing her temper, he would lose his head.

"Let's chat for a bit." Taehyung said, getting up from trapping Hani underneath him and sat on the couch as if nothing happened.

Hani sits up straight while still holding her shirt together, being extra cautious of him. Taehyung grab hold of his mug and drinks it as he glance at her. "Answer my question, why do you seduce men?"

She buttons up her shirt and frowns from the question he asks. "Nothing really, I just did it to kill time."

"That's a lie. What's the truth?"

'. He can see through everything.'

Sighing, she grabs a pillow from the comfy chair next to the couch and hug it as she explain why she did it. Of course not everything have to be said.

"In high school, someone confessed to me and I rejected him, telling him to stop daydreaming. His reaction was funny and it makes me want to toy with him. He's my type since timid guys are easy to target."

Taehyung pushed his hair to the back as he lean onto the back cushion with the drink in his other hand. "Hmm. But that is also half-truth and half-lies."

Hani clenches her fingers on the pillow, overwhelmed by how he knows her like the back of his hand. She grinds her teeth and ceases her eyebrows as she observes the calm and collected Taehyung finishing his tea.

"How can you see through all my lies?"

"I've been observing you everyday, flirting with those men at the bar." He puts down his mug next to Hani's and stare at her with his elbow on his knee as it supports his head and curls the corner of his lips upwards, smiling but his eyes weren't. "I thought, 'this person is acting so stupid'."

She grits her teeth and furrows her eyebrows in anger as she let out a huff of breath, biting her bottom lips just so she won't lose her temper and starts swearing. Taehyung only watch Hani as she calms herself down, absolutely enjoys every small reaction she made. He straightens his back grins while covering half of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter