Chapter 1

Mr Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shy, timid and adorable - that's the kind of guy she preys on, especially bespectacled and weak. That includes the man that sits on the other side of the marble counter opposite of her, fidgeting about as he waits for the drink he ordered. Kim Hani glances at the customer before her, taking note of his every movement while mixing different beverages that she poured inside the cocktail shaker. Hani has been preying on the shy boy ever since the first day she encountered him in the bar she owns. Surprisingly, it was his first time coming to her bar that day and she has never been so fast at making a move on a new faced customer.

Besides the point of finally catching him to be her new boy toy, Hani pours the Bourbon Ice Tea into two martini glasses and slips a slipping pill inside one of the two, letting it dissolve in the drink then give it to him. Actually, the pill was optional since she knew that Kim Taehyung has a low alcohol tolerance and added five times the amount of Bourbon Whiskey but Hani adds it just to be extra cautious, making sure her plan goes smoothly.

Hani pushed the martini glass with the pill towards him, "One Bourbon Ice Tea, extra minty."

"Thank you." Taehyung grins and holds the cocktail to his lips, and was about to drink it but paused as he stares at the other glass in Hani's hand. "Whose is that, Owner?"

"Well, I was thinking that," She leans down to his eye level and trace her fingers on his left hand, starting her plan on seducing him. "we should celebrate your promotion."

Taehyung immediately avoid meeting her eyes and stares into his drink. Hani chuckled at his innocent reaction and was about to continue with it but an employee of hers, pokes his head out from the staff room and interrupts the good atmosphere Hani builds. She inwardly grunts at her oblivious worker but hides her frustration with a facade, smiling at Taehyung as Hani tells him she won't be long.

Hani enters the room, folding her arms with an annoyed face that says, 'what'. Song Min Hyuk puts up his arms in defence and points his index fingers at the direction of where the buzzing of a phone is heard. She glares at Min Hyuk for the last time before he went to the changing room as his shift has ended. Hani unlocks her locker and took out phone, seeing what intervene her plans with Taehyung. The frown on her eyebrows deepen when she read the caller ID, Park Dae Suk, one of her boy toys that she tossed away weeks ago.

She sighs heavily and unwillingly answers the call while rolling her eyes as she heard the first thing through the phone was "Please don't end the call!" with a desperate heavy breathing after.

"What do you want?" Hani asked, irration could be heard in her voice.

"We need to talk. Please." Dae Suk begs in despair as Hani imagines him down on his knees while clinging onto his phone.

This is the type of guy she hates; desperate, clingy and disgusting. Hani was only looking for a guy to play with but because of a mistake, she chose someone who wants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter