Episode 2 ♡ Hope to see you

Loving You

July 15, 2017

 

ELRIS are having great time with the fan signing. The fans did a little bit of talking while the members gives them a autograph for their album. "Yukyung-ah, what is like to be married with Baekhyun oppa?" A female fan asked. Yukyung was shocked but also happy that a fan asks her a question about her marriage. "It's going nice actually but the sad part is that I can't meet him until he comes back." She responded. "Aw, hope you two have a lovely marriage and I'll keep watching the show." The fan said, and Yukyung thanks her.

The event lasted for almost the whole morning to the afternoon. ELRIS performed 'We, First' and 'My Star' as to end the event. They all said goodbye and leave the place. It's not over yet apparently, they received a mission from the PD crew of We Got Married. The mission is where they make surprising gifts for EXO and mail it all the way to Japan. ELRIS went to a local market because that's the only place they can get everything. The members bought candy, snacks, and other stuff to be put in the goody bags.

The group paid for their items and heading back to the dorm. "Do you think they'll like it?" Yukyung told the girls. "Oh definitely! I can't wait to see their reactions." Bella said. "Me too, it's going to be so much fun." Hyeseong uttered. The youngest speaks "Unnie, has Baekhyun sunbaenim talked to you yet?" Karin asked. "Unfortunately, no." The young bride answered in pity. "Don't feel bad, we understand that he's busy but when the day comes, you'll be all over him." Sohee remarks. Yukyung chuckles "Oh I will." She said. "Ooh~ impatient." Hyeseong teased, making the members laugh. "Yah! Keep it PG back there!" Bella scolded them.

Then Karin had an idea "Let's listen to music." She says. "That's a good idea." Bella plugs in her phone to the USB and plays EXO Monster. "Wow unnie, just for me." Yukyung said, sarcastically. "Of course for you because I know you like him." The leader smirks and the members oohed. Yukyung shyly blushes but she sing along with the girls.

I’m creeping in your heart babe
I’ll flip you over, break you down and swallow you up
I’ll steal you and indulge in you


MC Room

Misun: Haha! They're having a party.

Hyojung: Aw~ I wanna join!

Narae: Me too!


After their little fun in the van, they arrived at the dorm and carrying bags of so much stuff. The bags were placed in the living and they slumped down on the L-shaped couch. "That was very heavy." Hyeseong said, tiredly. "Good thing we didn't need to use the stairs." Bella said and they nodded in agreement. Yukyung sat up "Alright let's get to it!" She blurted.

"Yes!"

Everything was scattered around the room. They went in order for the goody bags. First, candies. Second cookies and small snacks. Third, stickers. Fourth, their special messages. Finally, their first mini album. Concentration made them look busy and not speaking. Suddenly, a ringer goes off. "Yukyung your phone." Sohee told her. "Okay." She stands up from the floor and grabs her phone in her hand bag. She looks at the caller ID, it was Baekhyun. He wanted to video chat. Yukyung answers it and reveals her husband's face.

"Hello!"

"Hello!"

"How are you doing?" Baekhyun asked his wife. "I'm doing good. I finished the fan signing event and I'm back in the dorm." Yukyung replied. "That's nice, right now I'm getting ready for my performance." He said. "How amazing! I wish I could see it." She pouted. He giggles at her cute face "Don't worry you'll see my comeback performance which is coming soon." He said. She nods "Yeah, I'm excited and I saw your teaser." She said, Baekhyun felt nervous all of a sudden. "What did you think?" He asked. "I thought it looks great, also the song sounds catchy, and your appearance was outstanding." Yukyung commented. She witnessed his face expression. "Baekhyun-sshi, why is your face looking like a rose?" She asked him. "Well because my hair looks very ridiculous and I was tatted. It didn't seemed right for a girl like your age to date someone like that." He explained.


MC Room

Misun: OMO!

Hyojung: They're so cute! *squeals*

Sechan: He sounded like a gentleman.


Yukyung's heart fluttered from this kind man's words. He actually cares for her even though they haven't meet in person. "Thank you, Baekhyun-sshi and besides you're not a bad looking person. Everything is for promotion so I'd understand why you look like that." She responded. He then grins "Thank you, Yukyung." He said, when his manager told him that he'll will be on stage in a bit. "Apparently, I have to go now and it was great talking to you." He said. "Oh okay, have fun with your fans, hwaiting!" She said.

"Bye bye, I'll talk to you later and meet you later."

"Okay, bye bye!"

She hangs up and went to back to work with the group. She told the members about what her and Baekhyun's conversation. They were really happy that Yukyung is having a good relationship. She's a pure-hearted person who's too kind and innocent to date. There's no doubt that Baekhyun would treat her disrespectfully. They'll just be a ordinary couple if nothing terrible happens.

Screams would be volume up when EXO is onstage. It's there charisma, passion, and feel is what makes their performance look fascinating. The fans love it and they really enjoy watching. After all of SM artists finished performing, they all gathered together for the finale. Baekhyun was waving at the people, playing around with his label-mates, and just having fun. He pulls out his phone to talk to Yukyung. Both countries have the same time so it's great that they could in be contract. He clicked on the video chat app and sees his wife's beautiful face. Yes, EXO Baekhyun thinks that ELRIS' Yukyung has a pretty face like who doesn't think that besides himself.

"Hello Baekhyun-sshi! Woah! Why is it so loud?"

"I'm on stage right now."

"Oh, awesome!"

He shows her the view of the pact stadium. "Wow, so many people!" She said. Baekhyun turns the screen back to his face. "I know right. This is what I do for these people, entertainment." He said. "I mean like your a performer right?" She says. "Of course I am!" He approved himself and she giggles. Then Chen comes along to see Yukyung. "Hello Yukyung-ah!" He greeted. "Hello Chen-sshi!" She replied back. "Talking to Baekhyun hyung?" He asked the younger girl. "Yes I am." She said. "Oh, just to let you know hyung really loves you." He teased and Baekhyun smacks him. "YAH KIM JONGDAE!" He exclaimed. Chen was laughing historically. He looks back to see Yukyung laughing too. "Yukyung-ah~" He called her name. "Yes Baekhyun-sshi." She said. "Don't ever be with someone like that." He informed. She pouts "But he's sweet and playful." She said. Now Baekhyun was feeling jealous.


MC Room

Narae: Uh oh someone is jelly~

Misun: That expression looks a bit scary.


Yukyung looks at her husband  and she smiles "But you're more better." She said, making him feel more better. Baekhyun continues to showing Yukyung everything is going on the stage. Like introducing herself to the artists and they wishes them good luck on their marriage. Everyone went backstage to pack up for day two in Osaka. Baekhyun sat down on the couch in the dressing room. "Everyone is leaving now and coming back tomorrow so it'll be my last day in Japan." He tells Yukyung. "Oh that's wonderful! We can finally get to meet each other." She said, proudly. "I know right we've been just talking to each other on our phones." He said. "Well I actually think that it was a romantic first encounter for us." She said. Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows "You really admit that?" He questioned. Yukyung grins and nodded. Now come to of think it, it did sounded very romantic. They were like a long distances couple that can only communicate through electronics.

"Yukyung-ah I have to go now since the rest are done and ready to go." Baekhyun told her. "Oh okay, I hope you have goodnight sleep." She said, sweetly and he smiles "Thank you and you too." He responded back.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Very quickly, sorry I didn't update on time but hey you finally got one :D I watched the EXO KoKo Bop teaser OMG I'm so excited. EXO-Ls let's support EXO! Subscribe, comment, and up-vote. :)