Episode 1 ♡ Long Distances

Loving You

July 14, 2017 Hunus Entertainment Building

 

At the practice room, Topp Dogg's little sisters ELRIS are goofing around in their bare faces and casual clothing. The PD crew comes in, having the members respectfully greet them. The staff member instructed the stylist to freshen up the girls for broadcasting. After ten minutes of preparation, it's time to go on air.

"1 2 3 ELRIS? Here I am. Hello we are ELRIS!"

The leader Bella was the first one to speak "Today is very sudden because we don't know what is going on." She said and shrugs. "Unnie, maybe it's for a variety show." Karin assumed. "That's possibly." Sohee agreed. "Well if it's for a program, we should've been notified." Hyeseong said. She had spoken to soon, the staff member handed Bella a envelope with a letter inside. "Huh, an envelope?" Yukyung questioned. "So it's definitely for a variety show." Karin said, as the oldest member opens up the item and pulled out the letter. "What does it say, unnie?" Sohee asked. Bella reads out loud the letter.

'Congratulations to ELRIS Yukyung!'
Welcome to the virtual world of marriage. MBC We Got Married announced that Season 5 is released and your the season's start off bride. Unfortunately, your virtual husband isn't here right now because he's on a trip to Japan. But you still get to meet him through a live video chat. Also, have a wonderful married life.'


MC Room

Misun: Omo ELRIS Yukyung!

Sechan: She's so young to be a bride.

Hyojung: She may be young but she can contribute as a bride.

Narae: That is true.


The members are cheering for Yukyung and she thanking them. "Congratulations unnie, hope you have a happily ever after." Karin said, sweetly giving Yukyung a hug. The staff members awed at the heartwarming scene. "Thank you maknae and I too hope you have a great marriage in the future." She said in belief. "So Yukyung-ah, when are you going to talk to your hubby?" Hyeseong asked, adding the pet name making the members squeals. "I honestly don't know, he could be busy right now." Yukyung stated. "Well you can do that soon but for a bit, let's talk about who he is." Bella comes up with a new topic. "I'll say he's someone from a boy group." Sohee assumes. "From a boy group, possible, but I was thinking he's someone who can actually share the love and trust with me." Yukyung said, softly.

"Aww~"

The young bride blushes in embarrassment. "That was the first time unnie every said those types of words." Karin said. "You sounded very romantic." Hyeseong stated. "I mean I could be one but I'm a failure at it." Yukyung pout. "I'm glad that you're believing yourself because marriage can be like a typical relationship. You love it, and also can hate it." Bella continues "But I'm also rooting for you to stay in a healthy relationship with your husband." She finished explaining. "Thank you unnie and you girls for supporting my marriage." Yukyung thanks them in content.


MC Room

Jaesang: Wow, this group has such bonds.

Misun: It's very touching.


Osaka, Japan

 

Phenomenal boy group EXO are rehearsing for 'SMtown Concert 2017 in Japan'. They've been working very hard this summer for their upcoming comeback and brand new album. Doing hours of practice feels like a century. Sweat, pants, and exhaustion was filled in the dressing room. Suddenly, the PD crew from South Korea came all the way to Japan for broadcasting. The members noticed them coming into the room and they politely present themselves.

"1 2 3 We are one! Hello we are EXO!"

"We apologized that we look distressed but for right now, let's go with the show." Suho said, they members clapped. "So what is going on?" Chanyeol asked the staff member. Without saying a word, the staff gave Suho a cellphone. "Huh, a mission?" They questioned. The leader powers up the object and reads out loud the typing. "What does it say hyung?" Chen asked him. "The note says...

'Congratulations to EXO Baekhyun!
You're entering the world of virtual marriage. We Got Married announced that you are the new groom of the program. You get to see your virtual wife through video chat because unfortunately, she's not here with you right now. So have a happy marriage.'


MC Room

Jaesung: No way!

Narae: EXO Baekhyun!

Hyojung: Ooh I'm so excited! *squeals*


The dressing room is hollered with applauding. The guys spread happiness for their dearest member who is now a married man. "Wah~ Baekhyun-ah~ congratulations!" Chanyeol squeezes his great friend. "Yah! Yeol-ah you're embarrassing me!" Baekhyun exclaimed. "But we're so proud of you Baek." Chen then hugs him. Beagle line reunion. After probably five minutes of celebration, they talked for a little bit. "Baekhyun hyung, who do you think is your wife?" D.O asked. Baekhyun describes his bride "I think she's really pretty, probably younger than me, and is a sweetheart." He said. "You believe she's younger?" Xiumin asked the male. "I mean age sometimes doesn't really matter because it's love what matters." He said, charmingly. The guys squealed like fanboys.


MC Room

Misun: Aw~ he sounded so sweet.

Sechan: Yukyung is going to have a lucky one.


It was already the afternoon in South Korea. ELRIS wanted to go out and have a little break before their fan meet the next day. They went to Baskin Robbins for a sweet treat. The members sat around a table enjoying their ice cream. "Unnie, I think it's a perfect time to talk to your husband." Karin said. Almost all day they didn't even talk yet. "Okay, I'll to have him pick up." Yukyung pulls out her phone from her jeans pocket and clicked on the video chat app. "Oh I'm so excited." Hyeseong said, eagerly. "Me too, he's probably handsome." Sohee predicted. "We'll see." Bella shrugs. After a few beeps of ringing, someone finally answered.

Suddenly, Yukyung heart jumps after seeing a extremely attractive man on her phone. "Hello!" He greeted with a wide smile. "H-hello Baekhyun sunbaenim." She replied, nervously. The girls' eyes widened "EXO Baekhyun?!" They said, loudly. "Yes look!" Yukyung showed her phone to them. "Hello!" He waved through the screen. "Hi sunbaenim!" The members greeted back and shrilled. "You guys are ELRIS, right?" Baekhyun asked them. "Yes we are, sunbaenim." Bella responded. "Wow, you guys are very pretty." He commented, making the girls' faces turn crimson. "T-thank you." Yukyung says and he chuckles at her timid expression. "So I'm guessing one of you is my wife?" Baekhyun went straight to the topic. "Yes sunbaenim, Yukyung is your wife." Sohee pointed to her. "Oh really? That's amazing." He said, nicely. The members oohed to the young bride. "What are you doing, sunbaenim?" Yukyung asked her husband. "Right now I'm in Japan rehearsing for my company's concert." Baekhyun answers to her question. "That's awesome, I'm just eating ice cream." She said. "Aww~ I wish get some ice cream." He pouted cutely. Yukyung giggles at his silly face. "You'll get some if you can, sunbae." She said. "Oh I will." He uttered. Yukyung kindly asks Baekhyun "Could you show me your members if they're not too busy?" She said. "Yes I will." He replied.

Baekhyun takes the phone to the members who are on stage practicing. "Guys! Wanna see my wife?" He told them and they immediately gathered around him. He raises his phone up for a better view. "Hello EXO!" Yukyung greeted and waves. "OMO SHE'S SO PRETTY!!!" All of them exclaims through the screen. She laughs out loud and covering . "Hello!!!" The guys blasted their voices. "Hi it's very nice to meet you." She said, in a friendly tone. "Do you love Baekhyun hyung?" Sehun asked her just to . Baekhyun smacks his chest "Yah!" He shouted. They all laughed at the short guy who's seemingly embarrassed. The guys talks to Yukyung for a good ten minutes.


MC Room

Hyojung: EXO are so talkative haha!

Narae: Yukyung has some loud brother-in-laws.


Night time came in both countries. ELRIS is back in their dorms while EXO goes back to the hotel. Everyone began to fall asleep after a quite lively day for two groups. Yukyung was the last to go to bed, she takes out her phone and FaceTime her husband to end the night. "Hello." She said with a grin. Baekhyun was already in bed dressed up in his pajamas. "Hello Yukyung." He replied, happily. "Sunbaenim, I just wanted to say that I'm glad to find out that you're my husband and good luck with your company's concert." She remarked. He smiles at her gracious words "Thank you, Yukyung I'll try talking to you." Baekhyun promised. "Me too." She said.

"Goodnight."

"Goodnight to you too."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Subscribe, comment, and up-vote ^^