Give us a twirl!

You Too?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June 10th, 2017

~6 pm, Seoul , Korea~

You and the boys were immediately bombarded by media, the blinding flashes surrounding you and the shutters clicking left and right. You heard reporters yelling all around you. 

"HEY, JIN, WHY'D YOU COME TO THE AIRPORT?" "J-HOPE, WHO'S THAT??" "DID YOU COME TO PICK UP A GIRL?" The crowd was clamoring for answers, but the boys stayed grim-faced and tight-lipped, refusing to give anything up. Though the van was parked only about 500 feet from the door, it took you and the boys about 15 minutes to all be safely inside. As the engine started, you noticed that Hobi and Jungkook were still gripping your hands tightly, one for each. Either they must've grabbed on so as not to lose you, or you had grabbed on in fear. You tugged gently to let them know it was okay now. They both looked down in surprise. Apparently they hadn't noticed either. 

"Sorry.." you said softly, detaching your hands from theirs. You noticed that Jungkook had let go rather reluctantly.

"No Y/N, we're sorry," said Hobi. "We didn't know there were going to be that much media here..aish we're stupid.."

You reached over to pinch his cheeks and said, "Hobi-oppa, it's perfectly okay! You guys are big stars now, so it's understandable. Let's just go home and eat, okay?" He gave you a small smile and nodded. The tension left the air, and for the rest of the ride everyone chattered happily, asking you about school while you inquired about their summer plans.

Back at the dorm, you discovered that your luggage had already been delivered. Which was great, but usually wouldn't it be taken to your room? Unless...
"Guys..do I even have my own room..?" you asked timidly.

Silence ensued. You could hear the crickets outside. The members eyed one another. Then Namjoon broke the silence

"Yah, what are you talking about you crazy girl, of course you do! I don't trust these kids to have you in their room. It's the one at the end of the hall," he asserted. Jin nodded quickly and gave you an encouraging smile.

"Oh phew! Thanks guys," you sighed in relief. "I'll go settle in, then come back and help with dinner, is that okay?"

The members nodded, but then Jimin, noticing you could only carry the backpack and duffel, hurriedly grabbed your suitcase and said, "Y/N, wait! I'll help you," He walked behind you as you headed down the hall to your quarters for the next few months. The Bangtan dorm had an entrance area, which led off to the kitchen, living room, and bedrooms. The hall of bedrooms had 2 on either side and one at the end, which was yours. All the boys shared rooms except for Yoongi, who, due to his mental health and his need for space and time alone, had been allowed to have his to himself.

Your room was actually the biggest of the five, with a small walk-in closet and a decently sized bathroom. There was a big king-sized bed in the center of the back wall, along with a glossy black grand piano and simple cream desk to the left. A bookshelf also stood near the door you'd just entered through, already stocked with some of Yoongi's Bearbricks, Namjoon's KAWS figures, and your favorite books. It already felt like home. You said a quick thank-you to Jimin for helping you with your bags and he left. Dragging your luggage to the closet, you the inside light. There, in the spotlessly clean wardrobe, hung seven different colored garment bags, each with the signature of a member scrawled across them. On the shelf below, there were also seven shoeboxes, wrapped in corresponding colored paper.

You were stunned, but then..."YAH, GUYS! I SPECIFICALLY TOLD YOU---" you yelled loudl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter