De Vuelta a Ti

The Journey
Please log in to read the full chapter

II

 

Mientras más pasan los años (The more years go by)
Me contradigo cuando pienso (I contradict myself when I think)

 

Jiyong looked at the space, now emptied, where Seungri had been, in a state of shock, failing to understand what had passed

-I love you Jiyong,- He had said after separating, still with his face full of tears, Jiyong heart pounded uncontrollably in his chest. -I love you so much that I can not accept you.- He felt the air drain from his lungs, Seungri turned away and It was getting up

-What?- He ask, disoriented, watching Seungri's back, beginning to carry his things. - Ri?- His voice was almost like a muffled murmur.

-I'm so sorry.- His voice that was broken by tears echoed in the place and in a blink, he had gone, disappeared, leaving his broken heart scattered around the place.

Why? Why? Why if he loved him had to gone? Jiyong felt tears fall down his face, his fists clenched and frustrated get up to hit anything that got in his way Why?! Why?! Why he had abandoned him?! He scream without caring to create a scene, taking his things in anger, with his trembling hands, with a great pain in his chest, feeling the empty inside his gut to reopen, just as it was before he arrived.

Voy a escaparme hasta la constelación más cercana (I will escape to the nearest constellation)

The memories were crowding behind his eyelids, his smile, his caresses, his laughter, everything seemed to mock him now, while he drowned in his pain, tired, sad, angry, so many things, that mingled within him, he cry, cry like a baby, disconsolate and overwhelmed. Then he tried to spoke to him drunk, dialing his number countless times, wanting to beg him, asking him to come back, to see him, to speak, to need he giving him another chance to show him how much he loved him and how they should be together, And then he wanted to shout at him, to ask for explanations, to demand that he return.

The days faded together with the nights, Jiyong could not take it anymore, deciding to go to the airport and took the first plane to return to Korea, to his home after 5 years. It was then that he met his eyes of reproach, with complaints that were lost in the air so that in tears he took his mother and sister, who surprised comfort him, the hole in his chest became bigger. He had lost the only thing he truly wanted in this life and he could not help but cling to his memories.

Dami heard him, with the patience of an older sister, with the comfort of a friend and the advice of a mother.

-What are you doing?- She said, taking his face in her hands. -Why are you here and not ther looking for him?- Her sister his hair and smiled sadly. -Go for him, Jiyong.

Quiero correr por siete lagos (I want to run for seven lakes)
En un mismo día (In one day)

He went through Korea, desperately, wanting to see him again, with need consuming him inside, not letting up, there must be something else, he had convinced himself, just one more time, one last time...

Sentir encima de mis muslos (Feel on my thighs)
El clima de tus nalgas frías  (The weather of your cold buttocks)

The journey was over, just as their eyes met, when Seungri's tired face seemed confused to see him, when without thinking he hugged and clung to him

-Why?- Seungri asked still in shock without hugging him back.

-That's what I wonder,- Jiyong lost in the scent, he missed so much, in his neck, in the heat of his body.

-You can not be here.- His lip trembled, wanting to control tears from his eyes, Jiyong looked at him, kissing his forehead- Jiyong- Almost as if it were a lament his face fell on his chest, uncontrollable sobs filled the white room, with Seungri's fingers snapped into his skin. -You have to go.

-I'm not going anywhere without you,- He reply, his back.

-I ... Jiyong, I ...- His words mingled with his crying.

-Do not say it.- He kiss his head, not wanting to know it from his lips, not yet. - Y, dame la mano - He began to sing, softly against his ear, that song they had heard in one of the countries they had gone and that, to Seungri liked so much- Y vamos a darle la vuelta al mundo - Almost as if the air was not enough and feeling his eyes fill with tears- Darle la vuelta al mundo - Feeling his body against his, his heart beating at the same pace as his - Darle la vuelta al mundo

-Jiyong, I love you- He whisper against his skin- I love you so much that I didn't want you to see me like this- He recover his voice, before looking into his eyes- You do not deserve something like this, you do not deserve someone deficient like me- His words again, get lost in his shirt.

-Seungri, you're perfect- He charge his forehead against him- I do not want anyone else, only you

And even if he had known before, he would not have changed anything, Jiyong knew, Hanna, Seungri's sister had explained to him, had told him the truth, Seungri would be completely immobile in a short time and not wanting to inconvenience him, he h

Please log in to read the full chapter