Listen To My Heart

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                            

After months of preparation, your "Only One" album was finally going to be released. You had written the song for the title album and was very proud of how everything was turning out. Now you were in the dance studio, preparing for the choreography for "Only One", of course, your close friend & main SM choreogpraher, Jae was already setting up.

He was just as excited even though he was also one of the main directors for EXO's first concert and had been working tirelessly on their choreos as well, he didn't show any once of tiredness. 

"Okay, BoA, we're going to do something a bit more different than your original choreos." Jae said, after he finished setting up and started stretching. "Instead of having the usual back up dancers, we're going to include couple dance in the middle of your song."

You trusted Jae and didn't question his skills. He can make any dance work with any song and you had your complete trust in him.

"That sounds great, so my backup dancers will dancing with each other?" You asked him as you sat down and stretched your legs. "I'll be singing behind them?"

Jae shook his head, "Nope, you'll be dancing with one of our talented dancers in the couple dance. I think you and him would have the best chemistry dancing together."

"Kasper?" You asked, you've been dancing with Kasper for years and he was just as amazing as Jae.

"Nope, nice guess though." Jae smiled and you got that sly look on his face. "Oh, he's joining us today." 

"Jae, who????" You stood up after your final stretch and then you heard the door open.

"Noona."

You looked up and saw Sehun, standing there, with a bright smile on his face as he slowly bowed at Jae and finally reached your side, with an arm around your shoulders.

"I'm your new dance partner." He proudly boasted as Jae chuckled at Sehun's adorable expression.

An hour later...

"Okay, everything is great...but we need to talk about expressions." Jae said, as he turned off the music. You and Sehun passed a water bottle between each other as the both of you have been dancing for the past hour.

You were able to memorize the dances quickly and to your surprise, Sehun was just as fast. The only difference is that he danced at accurate & sharp pace and you danced according to the flow of the music.

Jae recommended Sehun to make his dance moves softer since the music isn't did not have a hardcore melody. It was a sad love song and his dance moves had to match not only the meaning of the song, but yours as well. 

Sehun absorbed the information quickly and his moves matched yours perfectly. From the gentle touch on your face to your waist, and you felt the warmth from his hands all over. It was probably due to d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter