Who Are You

Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                           Chapter One

Her favorite place in the whole world aside from her bedroom was the dance room. It was there where she was able to lose herself to music and dance without the sound of cameras going off at her every move.

Sure, she was a singer, but she felt like most of the songs that she released, she was able to express them through her dancing. Like how the late Michael Jackson would view himself as an instrument of nature when it came to his artistry, that's how she felt too.

She always arrived earlier than anyone when it came to dance studio, no one would dare to walk in as she practiced. The only ones that would be Jae, one of the main choreographers in SM and one of her mentors.

In preparation for her comeback, she decided to free style before working on the main choreos for her album. She the music, plugged in her earphones as she moved and lost herself to the beat of the music.

30 minutes after freestyling, she took off her earphones as she reached for her water bottle. As she drank from her bottle, she heard a small thump on the floor.

She turned around, only to see some skinny kid on the ground across from her on the floor. He didn't look like he was seriously hurt as he got up once again and tried doing a spin...similar to the one she was doing. He ended up tripping on his feet and falling face flat on the ground.

She ran over and leaned over him.

"Hey, are you okay?"

The kid slowly got up and looked at her then looked at the ground.

"Who are you?"

She asked him as he nervously looked up at her. He was short, really skinny and he looked really young compared to the other trainees that she met.

"I'm Oh Sehun and I'm sorry if I disrupted your practice, Sunbae." Sehun said as he bowed with his tiny body and then looked at her. "I want to debut soon and be just as great as you."

"How long have you been here?" She said, looking at him and the tiny bruses on his arms. "You shouldn't push yourself, Sehun, you don't want to injure yourself before your debut."

"I...I was already here before you showed up, I figured if I was up earlier than the other trainees then I could practice more." He said with an apologetic look on his face. "I'll leave you to your practice then, Sunbae."

"Wait." She told him and the young trainee looked her and she recognized that look. She had the same look when she first became a trainee for th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter