Wedding

Inject Love into me

YOONA : No ~ promise me that no matter what happens you have to love our child more then you even love me ! ( she said almost despertely )

MINHO : Yes... ofcourse i'll love him as much as i love you yoong ( he said in an unsure tone ) but i'm not the only one who is going to be there for him ! both of us will be there for him right  ?

YOONA : ( a drop of tear escaped from her eyes )

MINHO : darling ?

YOONA : ( she didn't hesitate but hugged minho really tightly as she weeped softly on his chest as he her hair ) I love you ~ i really do !

MINHO : i know baby ~ don't worry i'll be there for you , i'll share your pain !

YOONA : ( she just weeped more but softly )

( Fate is playing too much with this couple only ... god must decide if yoona gets to stay alive or die in the process of creating a new life , all yoona wanted to do now was to spend the rest of her days being with minho and taking care of her child she is baring untill she meets what fate has instore for them ... )

( Outside the room )

JONGHYUN : ( he was standing near the stairway with dumbstrunk expression. Jonghyun had the gift of hearing things really well even from miles away and he heard what the physician talking to yoona ) no ~

PHYSICIAN : ( he was walking down the corridor getting back to his clinic with a heavy heart )

JONGHYUN : Wait ! ( he called out to the physician )

PHYSICIAN : ( he bowed in respect ) is there a matter sir jonghyun ?

JONGHYUN : is it true !!

PHYSICIAN : w...wh...what is true ? ( he started fumbling on his words he had promised his princess not to tell anyone about the secert )

JONGHYUN : ( he clenched his teeth ) what you told the princess ! is it true !!!!

PHYSICIAN : ( he started sweating ) yes ...yes it's true ! Sir jonghyun you have to do something about this ... you have to somehow tell this to the prince !!! 

JONGHYUN : ( he sighed ) isn't there a solution for this !

PHYSICIAN : Maybe the witches from the powerful bloodline can help !

JONGHYUN : witches....witches .....! hwang tiffany ~ ( he whispered to himself) Okay give me sometime i will find a way out of this ! let them get married first do not tell this matter to anyone but onew hyung ... he's a physician too isn't he !

PHYSICIAN : yes sir jonghyun ... sir onew is a successful physician too ...he might be able to help us in this !

JONGHYUN : okay you may go now , and remember what i said !

PHYSICIAN : yes my lord ! ( he said as he slowly vanished )

JONGHYUN : Why must things go wrong all the time !!! sheesh !!! ( he grumbled to hmself  )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( a week later )

( Minyoon's wedding was arranged again , and this time everything was going perfectly. Yoona was once again dolled up and minho was as usual very handsome. This time everyone was smiling away as they saw their stunning , strong-willed princess walking down the aisel like some kind of fairy from heaven )

MINHO : ( he was grinning so widely as he saw yoona walking towards him. )

( Jonghyun, Onew and Tiffany were beside yoona the whole time as they three knew the truth and needed someone to be next to her if anything happens )

YOONA : ( she was walking towards minho with butterflies were flying in her tummy )

MINHO : ( he smiled reassuringly at yoona as she stood facing him )

FATHER : ( he made his LONG SPEECH )

MINHO : ( he was just glaring at the father ... he had waited way to long for this momment and now that guy was making him wait longer )

( after all that speech it was time for their vow exchange  )

FATHER: Prince Minho will you take Princess Yoona to be your lawful wife, will you love her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health and forsaking all others keep only unto her for eternity.

MINHO: I will. I Choi Minho take you, Im Yoona to be my lawful wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health for eternity.

FATHER: Princess Yoona will you take Prince Minho to be your lawful husband, will you love him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health and forsaking all others keep only unto him for eternity.

YOONA: I will. I Im Yoona take you, Choi Minho to be my lawful husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health for eternity.

( and so the both of them exchanged their rings and finally had their kiss .... they were officialy husband and wife now ! )

YOONA : ( she was smiling as minho was kissing her )

MINHO : ( he could feel yoona's smile as he was kissing her ... he held her face to deppen the kiss when )

( the Father cleared his throat to attract their attention.. the whole room was slowly errupting in laughter. )

SUNDAY : AIgoo !!! kids this days !!! so daring.... ( he said as she laughed it off )

YOONA : (she immediately blushed )

MINHO : ( he just laughed as he saw yoona's expression )

( soon after their wedding and it was time for their dance )

( Minho held onto yoona's hips gingerly as he swirled her aroung carefully cause he was afraid that fast movements would affect the baby...)

MINHO : ( he hugged yoona burying his face in her long luxurious curls while still moving with the music ) We made it yoong ~ ( he whispered in her ears ) we'r finally officially got married... i can't believe what i had dreamed 14 years ago is happening now ! am i dreaming or something ... are you gonna dissapear after i open my eyes

YOONA : ( she smiled while hugging minho ) no i'm not going anywhere from you .... not till i give a heir ~

MINHO : ( he pulled back and searched yoona's face ... her words has been really weird since the doctor talked to her personally that day ) We're going to take care of our son together right ? you're not going anywhere from me for eternity right ?

YOONA : ( she smiled trying to fight back her tears ) i hope so ~

MINHO : You should say YES yoong not , i hope so ~ , say YES baby , swear upon me that you won't leave me !

YOONA : i swear i will not leave you on my own-will and will fight my bested to resist the thing that might try to split us up !

MINHO : are you hiding something from me ?

YOONA : w...why ? don't you trust me !

MINHO : who else would i ever trust other then you .... i don't even trust myself as much i trust you ! ( he said from the bottom of his heart )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( it was time for the bouquet toss )

YOONA : ( she walked all the way to the doorway and looked behind and smiled at tiffany who was standing beside onew )

( Yoona threw her bouquet back wards and coincidently the bouquet flew towards tiffany . Tiffany and onew got hold of the bouquet at the same time )

ONEW : ( he chuckled shly and scratched the back of his head and passed the bouquet to tiffany ) here ~

TIFFANY : ( she blushed slightly and ) thank you ~

MINHO :  Hyung !!! don't forget to call us for your wedding ! ( he shouted at the couple )

( Onew just glared at minho's remark and tiffany just blushed trying to hide her smile )

MINHO : ( he swiftly hooked his arms aroung yoona's legs and carried her off ground bridal style ) Let's go ~

( the crowd started clapping and bidding them bye )

MINHO : ( he clicked his and the next second the both of them were at .... )

YOONA : ( she looked around and saw things that she didn't expect and tears of joy filled her eyes ) how did you ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIFFANY : okay guys we have to do something ! FAST !!!

JONGHYUN : okay ~ let me think ...how about tiffany you find about the curing potion and i'll find out more about this condition !

ONEW: so... who's gonna tell this to minho ?

JONGHYUNG : Nobody hyung ! no now atleast .... you know he loves yoona too much and if finds about this he will probably choose his love over his treasured child.

TIFFANY : and the underworld needs that child ! imagine if the warewolves take over !!!! that would be the real hell !

ONEW : ( he sighed ) but he will soon find out ! he can read yoona like a BOOK !!!

JONGHYUN : well then we have to find the solution as fast as possible !

TIFFANY : i'll leave for persia to see my great-grandmother ...tonight she might know what to do !

ONEW : i'll go to the underworld's royal library and find out as much things i can. 

JONGHYUN : i'll be here with the royal physician to ensure nothing goes wrong !

TIFFANY : okay team hwaiting ! we can do this ! we have to do this to save my little sister!

( The boys held their serious composture and nooded their heads and the 3 of them splitted their ways )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOONA : how did we come here ? how did you know !

MINHO : ( he looked around the place and smiled a heartwarming smile ) why don't we leave the questions for later and look around the place or look at some particular people ?

YOONA : ( she smiled and wrapped her hands around minho's arms and started waking down the pavement .... )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So hey guys i decided to put a small chapter up for you guys i hope it wasn't to boring.... Pls leave your comment below there. I'll probably be re-writting war between two hearts soon.i had a trailer out for it so if you have time pls go check it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwJwlxzE4CI&feature=plcp ( <<<<< here's the link ) So yeah ... see you guys soon bye bye :D ~chu

 

560965_10151067987038520_851433656_n.jpg

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING TO ME <3

 

INJECT LOVE INTO ME :D