Lies

Inject Love into me

YOONA : how did we come here ? how did you know !

MINHO : ( he looked around the place and smiled a heartwarming smile ) why don't we leave the questions for later and look around the place or look at some particular people ?

YOONA : ( she smiled and wrapped her hands around minho's arms and started waking down the pavement .... )

MINHO : I didn't know you would actually be this happy ~ ( he said smiling brightly at his wife ) do you really miss this so much !

YOONA : ( her sweet smile fell into a frown ) After my times with you, this is the only place where i was ever happy ~

MINHO : ( he squeezed yoona's hands affectionetly ) I swear that i will keep you happy forever ...

YOONA : ( she faked a smile to minho as she knew that her forever would end real soon )

( Minho and yoona were walking down the misty path when they heard someone laughing )

YOONA : ( she ran to the direction where the melodies laughter came from ... it leaded her to a small playground )

( Yoona's eyes started to turn watery as she saw her young self playing in the playground with her big beach ball )

LITTLE YOONA : ( the four year old girl was playing with her large beach ball oblivious of minho and his wife ) Umma ! Appa ! ( she saw her parents and ran to them )

YOONA : ( she turned to the direction where her young self had ran to and saw her parents who looked younger ) Umma ~ Appa~ ( she whispered... it had been more then 10 years since she saw her parents together )

( Yoona's parents had divorced when she was just eight years old, she had never been able to live happily with her parents like any of her friends )

MINHO : ( he just stood there beside yoona embracing her shoulders trying his best to comfort her )

( The little girl ran happily into the opened arms of her father as he carried her and her mother was brushing her long luxurious hair with her fingers affectionetely )

MINHO : You see that ~ ( he pointed to the family of 3 infront of them ) do you remember them baby ?

YOONA : That's me and my parents ! almost 10 years ago ~ we were so happy at that time !

MINHO : ( he sighed and ) come ... let's go ! ( he said while tugging on yoona's hands )

( Yoona protested a little before a strong bright white light engulfed her blinding her eyes )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Onew was at the royal library going through every spell in the universe )

ONEW : aish ~ ( he was sitting between two stacks of thick old books ) why can't i find it ! ( he said while laying his head on the table as he was mentaly tired )

( Just then a old frail man stared at the tired looking vampire before sitting beside him )

MAN : boy ~

ONEW : ( he looked  up and saw the old man ) sorry ~ but do i look like a boy to you mister !!! ( he got offended and scolded the old man as he was in the state to talk to anyone )

MAN : You must be only be about ...what 300 years old maximum ! That makes you a boy to me ! i am 3000 years old !

ONEW : ( he looked at the man in horror ) okay what do you want ! I am very busy ~ ( he said while turning his concentration back to the book once again )

MAN : ( he laughed a little ) Boy ~ You can't possibly find something you want when you are finding it in the wrong place !

ONEW : ( he eyes flew up to see the old man once he heard those words )  kind sir ~ can you please tell me where am i suppose to find the answer !

MAN : ( he smirked )  the answer can never be obtained so easily...and certainely not by you son !

ONEW : What do you mean !

MAN : The answer can only be obtained by the princess ... it is within her ! she has to...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( Tiffany was back at persia to meet her great grandmother ... )

TIFFANY : ( she was reading the stars of persia as she was waiting for her old great grandmother ) oh spirits of the bright darkness! please help that kid ! she has been through many things ! let her live happily ~

SUNNY : fany-ya ! what are you doing here in the cold ~ ( she asked while sitting beside tiffany looking at the dark sky )

TIFFANY : ( she looked at her cousin sadly ) i'm afraid sunny ! i'm very afriad ! I'm afraid to think what minho will turn into if something happens to yoona !

SUNNY : Yeah i know how scary he can be ! ( she shrugged her shoulders ) i don't think he would hesitate burning down the whole palace !

TIFFANY : What if really something happens to yoona ! ( she cried, panic thick in her voice )

SUNNY : That will not happen, we will not allow that to happen okay ? The princess if going to be fine ~

TIFFANY : i hope so ~

( Tiffany had this bad feeling in her heart as she kept looking at the stars above her )

TIFFANY : something's not right ~ ( she mummered to herself ) something is just not right !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MINHO : come ... let's go ! ( he said while tugging on yoona's hands )

( Yoona protested a little before a strong bright white light engulfed her blinding her eyes )

 YOONA : ( she screamed as her head hurted as she clutched onto her head )

( She managed to open her eyes and found herself lying down on her bed ... her old bed in her apartment wearing her ordinary pjs )

YOONA : ( her head was hurting too much as she started crying as she took in her surroundings ) Minho ! ( she shouted in thin air )

( Yoona started to cry harder as she got the feeling that all of this was just a dream ..... minho, the wedding , kikwang , witches, vampires ! ... EVERYTHING was just a long dream ! She could not accept it as she looked at her barren walls )

YOONA : ( she looked around and saw nothing changed even the boy band posters where intake... she was hurt as she told herself to take in the truth that all of the memories she went through was just a dream ! )

( It hurted her to even think that minho was all an illusion... she was at the point that she couldn't live without her minho )

YOONA : ( she got irritated that she started to scream and madly throw everything around her breaking everything in her way. She tore down her posters, she broke the lamp, she even broke her picture frames and also managed to break the bed post )

( She fell to the unforgiving floor feeling broken as her tears wouldn't stop ! just then she saw the long mirror that was reflecting something ~ yoona saw the state of her room ! it was in a mess but what caught her attention was the the bed post ! how could have a frail looking skinny girl have broken the bed frame with just only hit ! )

YOONA : ( she slowly stood up and went closer to the mirror to examine it. But the momment she was clear of what was reflected on the mirror she backed of crying for help )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONEW : I still don't get it ~ ( he said unsurely as he heard what the old man had told him ) How is the princess going to be save just by doing that !

MAN : ( he laughed again ) You do not need to understand anything son ! the princess will understand it soon ~

ONEW : But how !

MAN : ( he was about to say something when his phone started ringing )

ONEW : ( he looked at the caller id and realised that jonghyun was calling him )

ON THE PHONE

JONGHYUN : Hyung !!! where are you !

ONEW : I'm at the library talking to an old man ~ why ?

JONGHYUN : Min...Minho has-

ONEW : WHAT !!?!?!?! when ? how ?

JONGHYUN : can you come to the palace right away ~

ONEW : I'm coming right now ! you call tiffany k ?

JONGHYUN : okay !

( and so onew put down his phone and faced  the smiling old man )

ONEW : I...i...

MAN : Go ~ ( he said calmly ) all of your questions would be answered. Just remeber this, not everything you see is true and not everything you don't see is fake ! this is the world of darkness , truth can only be found in the most unexpected place. The truth you all have been finding is just infront of you but hidden behind a thin layer of lies !

ONEW : ( he looked at the old figure trying to absorb everything before making his way out of the library )

MAN : ( the man shook his head to himself as he saw onew's dissapearing figure ) those kids ! trying to find the truth somewhere else when it is just infront glaring right at them ! ( he mummbled to himself )

ONEW : ( he kept repeating at what the old man had told him ) The truth you all have been finding is just infront of you but hidden behind a thin layer of lies ~  ( he mummered to himself trying to find a deeper meaning in it ) Lies ~ what lies !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TIFFANY : ( she had just got the phone call from jonghyun was about to leave persia at once but beforer that she had to meet her great grandmother )

GRANDMOTHER : my dear ~ why are you here ? when you should be there at the palace ~ they need all the help they can get !

TIFFANY : yes halmoni but ... how can i help them ~

GRANDMOTHER : ( she held tiffany's hands in hers ) You should not be worrying about this matter when a bigger thing is about to struck the underworld !

TIFFANY : what is it halmoni !

GRANDMOTHER : I cannot tell you much honey but remember all of this is just maya ~ the real problem can be prevented if you guys start working now. so go honey.. bring soonkyu along ~ help them ! The princess needs you !

A/N : MAYA:  usually quoted as "illusion", centered on the fact that we do not experience the environment itself but rather a projection of it, created by us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOONA : ( she was so scared of what was looking back at her from inside the mirror ) GO AWAY !!!! ( she screamed as she took her broken lamp and threw it on the mirror thinking that the reflection would be destroyed...but something else happened )

TO BE CONTINUED ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys.. i guess i'm back ! so there was a small chapter ~ i think you would be a little confused ! trust me i was very confused when i wrote this chapter ! but i hope you guys like it ... I am now off to update my other 3 stories ! so bye bye ... please leave your comments or questions down there at the comment box ! :D ~ chu

a_shinee_halloween_by_jeremiyan-d4el767_

 

Riky Vampdator