That i love you

Have i told you lately
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Have I told you lately that I love you?

Could I tell you once again somehow?

Have I told with all my heart and soul how I adore you?

Well darling I'm telling you now"

________________________

 

"Hey donghyuck"

 

Donghyuck looked up from his book "yes mark hyung ?"

 

Mark smiled at him sweetly "i love you"

 

There wasn't many people who had seen lee donghyuck blushing. Like, really, sincerely blushing. But mark could see a sweet shade of pink on donghyuck's cheeks right now while they are sitting in their shared room's beds.

 

"S-shut up"

 

Mark got up from his bed and hugged donghyuck suddenly, making them fall to the bed. Mark stayed on top of donghyuck, listening his hearbeat.

 

"Donghyuck"

 

"What ?"

 

Mark chuckled at donghyuck's fake angry tone and poked the tip of donghyuck's nose softly "i really love you so much"

 

The pink shade on donghyuck's cheeks turned into a red shade and mark knew donghyuck loved him back as much as he did. Especially when his heart beated like crazy in his chest, right beside mark's ear.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Different from how other people think mark thought when you say "i love you" so much it dosen't lose it's meaning. No. For mark it even gains more meaning. And maybe that was one of the reasons why he was saying "i love you" to donghyuck in every chance he get. Cause he wanted to say it with more and more meaning in everytime that words leaves his lips. He wanted to show donghyuck how much he loved him. He wanted to make sure that donghyuck knew how huge his love was for him. That he would do anything and everything for him without any hesitation.

 

Donghyuck would groan and say "ugh again hyung ?" And pretend like he hate mark's cheesyness or try ignoring him but mark knew that donghyuck loved it everyime he said these 3 words. He loved it as much as he loved mark. And he loved mark a lot. A lot lot lot lot lot.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Mark hyung...why are you looking at me like that ?" donghyuck asked with suspicious eyes on mark. Cause did he done something stupid and gave mark a chance to joke about it ???

 

Mark pulled him in his arms and bearhugged him so tightly that donghyuck had to try hard to breathe.

 

"M-mark i can't breathe"

 

Mark's hold loosened a bit but it was still tight and warm.

 

"You are so freaking adorable. What have i done to deserve such an adorable, cute, sweet, beautiful, handsome boyfriend like you ? I love you so much. Thank you for being mine donghyuckkie"

 

Donghyuck choked up on air cause how mark could ask "what have i done to deserve you ?" When it was donghyuck who should ask that ?

 

"Hyung-"

 

"I'm sorry am i being too cheesy"

 

"No hyung its o-"

 

Mark's soft lips brushed against donghyuck's own, shutting him up gently.

 

"I'm sorry" Mark said again 

 

"It's okay" donghyuck said and pulled mark into another kiss.

 

Cause it wasn't just okay. It was more than okay. But donghyuck would never admit that out loud to mark's face....or maybe he would ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have I told you lately when I'm sleeping

Every dream I dream is you somehow?

Have I told you why the nights are long

When you're not with me?

Well darling I'm telling you now"

_________________________

 

"Why are you so happy ? You slept well last night ?" Donghyuck asked when they woke up.

 

Mark's smile widened "yes. I saw the most beautiful angel in my dream."

 

"Should i be jealous ?"

 

Donghyuck was so serious that mark laughed "you will be jealous of your own self ?"

 

"W-what do you mean ?"

 

"Oh oh oh lee donghyuck" mark said and sit up in bed beside donghyuck then cupped his face gently "don't you know every dream I dream is you somehow?"

 

Mark never admired any other color as much as he admired the color of the cute blush on donghyuck's cheeks that blooms up everytime he say something romantic.

 

"I-if we don't get up right now and go to kitchen to have breakfast taeyong hyung will whoop our asses."

 

"........"

 

"Did i just ruin the moment."

 

Mark sighed "yes. Yes you did lee  donghyuck"

 

Donghyuck pouted. Hey it wasn't his fault that his heart was beating 193836292 times harder whenever mark said something sweet to him.

 

"But it's okay" mark said and pecked his lips "i love you anyway" then got up from the bed and pulled donghyuck to the kitchen.

 

Donghyuck followed him with a sweet smile on his face.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Mark ?"

 

 

Mark stopped when he was about to wear his pyjama top and turned around to look at donghyuck who was lying on his own bed, looking at mark with tired eyes. Well it was 2am so of course he was tired but the question was did he ever sleep till now or did he wait for mark  to come back ?

 

"Donghyuck ? Why are you still awake at this hour ?"

 

Donghyuck tried to hide his blush with his blanket "i couldn't sleep without you. t-the nights are long when you're not with me."

 

Mark wore his top quickly and lied down next to donghyuck slowly, taking him in his arms and caressing his hair gently.

 

"You can sleep now." Mark said and kissed donghyuck's forehead.

 

Donghyuck looked up mark and mark got lost in his eyes. Really what he had done to deserve donghyuck ?

 

"Yeah. I can sleep now" donghyuck said softl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter