Chapter 2

Destiny? You've Gotta Be Kidding Me...

 


Jessica had finally opened her eyes after hearing her alarm clock going off for the 11th time.She sighed looking at her phone blinking it's light again&again meaning that someone had left a message or called her earlier.Flipping it over,she saw 5 messages and 7 missed calls,all of them are from her manager.

 

 

 

 

“Why is he bothering me this early? I'm free the whole day for god's sake...,” she said,ignoring the fact that the clock is currently showing 2.45 P.M.Jessica pressed the call button on her phone and the other line picked up almost immediately.She distanced it away from her ears,afraid that her eardrums will burst hearing him shout.

 

 

 

 

YAH!!! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN ALL DAY???”

 

 

 

 

“Sleeping...,” she yawned,feeling bored of their conversation already.She wanted to go back to her sleep but then again,this day is one of the few days she got to spend all by herself,without her annoying manager.

 

 

 

 

You're so deep asleep that you didn't hear me calling you for 15 times?”

 

 

 

 

“Huh...but there's only 7 missed calls on my phone's log...,”

 

 

 

 

Well that's because you rejected it you moron,”

 

 

 

 

“Oh...right...,” she got up from her bed and headed towards the bathroom,she held the phone against her ear using her right shoulder and her hands reaching for her toothbrush along with the toothpaste.

 

 

 

 

Stop giving me simple answers,”

 

 

 

 

“Then what do you want me to say?” Jessica replied flatly causing her manager to eventually give up and sighed.

 

 

 

 

....,Nevermind,i give up,arguing with you isn't gonna get us anywhere,”

 

 

 

 

“Why are you calling me for anyway?” she spit out the paste and gurgled the water for a while and heard her manager saying something.Yuri? As in 'girl's love'? He's interested in those kind of stuffs now? She shrugged off her thoughts and asked him again.

 

 

 

 

-Yuri,”

 

 

 

 

“What about it?”

 

 

 

 

Oh? You're okay with Yuri going on the same bus as you are?” Jessica almost tripped on the door step hearing that she'll be going on the same bus as Yuri are.Don't get her wrong...,it's not that she dislikes her,it's just that it's gonna be awkward for a hyper and lively girl like Yuri to be on the same bus with a quiet and cold girl she is.

 

 

 

 

Call her a creep but secretly,Jessica would occasionally take a glance at the tanned girl whenever they have the same schedule and why? She herself didn't know why,she just does it.She noticed a few of Yuri's unique traits that got her fans to love her which all of them are the absolute opposite of hers.”Why is she taking a bus when her place is just a few kilometers away from the broadcasting station?”

 

 

 

 

...You're not listening to me again,are you?” she heard him huffing in annoyance and cleared his throat before saying for what it seems a statement rather than a question.

 

 

 

 

“Well...yes,”

 

 

 

 

Look,you'll be performing in Jejudo tomorrow,the production team gave us a last minute notice and you'll be sharing a bus with Kwon Yuri to get to the venue,”

 

 

 

 

“...Jejudo? That's too far away,can't i just cancel tomorrow's performance?”

 

 

 

 

You know the answer Sica,”

 

 

 

 

“...Fine,” Jessica hung up on him and opened the cabinet,taking out a box of cereal and poured it in a bowl filled with milk.”What should i do today?”

 

 

 

 

- - - - - -

 

 

 

 

A lot of fans could be seen lingering around the airport,holding their fanmade signs and of course most of them are Yuri and Jessica's fans.As soon as the artists are in the sight,screams and squeals filled the airport and it didn't help with the entrance of the one and only Kwon Yuri with the almighty Jessica Jung smiling at them.

 

 

 

 

WE LOVE YOU KWON YURI!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

LONG LIVE OUR ICE PRINCESS!!!”

 

 

 

 

They heaved a sigh right after they managed to enter the bus safely and looked for the spot where they'll be most comfortable in.The two of them then headed towards different directions,Yuri sitting in the middle row while Jessica took the back seat for the reason it'll be easier for her to lay down and sleep.

 

 

 

 

Despite of the awkward atmosphere between them,their managers and makeup artists are getting well with each other and their voices are the only one that filled the bus.Yuri was reading a book on martial arts and Jessica? She's listening to her ipod,dozing off sometimes.

 

 

 

 

I wonder what she's doing...

 

 

 

 

I wonder what she's doing...

 

 

 

 

Slowly,they turned their heads to check out what they're currently doing right now and met each other's eyes.They exchanged stares for while,admiring each other's beauty before Yuri decided to break it off and gave her a nervous smile which Jessica replied with one too.

 

 

 

 

That was awkward...

 

 

 

 

Yuri went back to what she was doing earlier and so was Jessica but the blonde eventually fell asleep hearing a soothing song on her ipod.A few moments later,the tanned girl's phone vibrated indicating that someone had just texted her and she mentally thanked whoever it was because reading the same book over&over again is starting to bore her.

 

 

 

 

[From:Mushroom Fany]

 

 

 

So how was it? ;)

 

 

 

 

[To:Mushroom Fany]

 

 

 

 

God...,you don't know how bored i am in this bus (T_T) my manager and make up artists are too busy talking to hers that i don't have anyone to talk with...I miss you already (=3=)

 

 

 

 

[From:Mushroom Fany]

 

 

 

 

Aww...i'm so touched * runs off to the bathroom and puke *

 

 

 

 

“Aish this woman...i really meant it you know,” Yuri said to herself and pouted cutely,she was about to reply Tiffany again but the suddent halt of the bus made her averted her attention to the front,curious on what made the bus stopped.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly,three mens wearing a mask entered the bus and threatened everyone to not try anything funny or they'll not hesistate to shoot them.At first,Yuri thought that this was just all a set up to prank her but when she saw the terrified look on everyone including the driver,she knew it wasn't.

 

 

 

 

“Listen to our instructions and we won't hurt you,”

 

 

 

 

One of the male makeup artists gained enough courage to stand up to them and tried to fight them which didn't end up nicely as the armed mens shot him in the leg,earning a few screams from the females and some of them even fainted on scene.

 

 

 

 

“What did i say about don't try anything funny?”

 

 

 

 

Yuri looked back at Jessica who was still fast asleep and she was afraid that they might try to hurt the petite girl,she sneakily moved to the back without them noticing it and sat next to her,her eyes keeping track of their movements...

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

 

A/N LOL at my failed bus scene XD and looks like a lot of people voted for TaeNy ayy? Okay then,i guess i'll add them as the second couple in this story ^^ but as i say on the foreword,i'm gonna focus on YulSic first :)