Chapter 1

Destiny? You've Gotta Be Kidding Me...

 


Tiffany's POV

 

 

 

 

“Yuwree-ah,help me with this for a minute,” I called over my famous friend who's currently chasing around the kids like a dork she is and I was actually pretty busy preparing for the upcoming parents-teacher meet that i had to ask her to take care of my students for a day since she doesn't have any schedule today.

 

 

 

 

It's not like she mind it though,Yuri actually loves being around kids and not only that,she seems to be good in handling one too.She squatted for a moment and told something to them before approaching me.

 

 

 

 

There were also a few of my students tagging along with her and they're mostly...female students.Yes X2,even kids knew how y and manly Yuri is,that...i could see sparkles in their eyes when Yuri helped holding the ladder for me.”Thanks Yul,”

 

 

 

 

“No problem,” it took me a while to finish hanging up the banner and i was glad that i'm wearing jeans today,not a dress or a skirt which would perfectly show my (although i suppose ByunYul won't mind seeing it...) with the wind kept blowing at my direction.

 

 

 

As i was stepping off the ladders as careful as i can,my ddil side started showing as i missed a step and lucky me,Yuri was there to catch me...well...not exactly though...,i actually fell right on top of her and heard her grunt a bit.

 

 

 

 

“Omo,i'm so sorry Yuwree-ah!!!” i said to her but what's funny is that i didn't even bother to get up from my position.Probably because it's been a while since we've been in this position...,don't get me wrong we've never done anything like 'that'.It's just that when we first met in middle school,she saved me from getting hit by a ball and that's how we became best friends till now.

 

 

 

 

Enough reminiscing...,i look at Yuri who was staring at me mischievously and just when i gave her a questioning look,she pointed at where my hands were on and widened my eyes.I took off my hands from her assets and glared at her before she managed to say anything about it.

 

 

 

 

“Don't,”

 

 

 

 

“Tippani-sunsaengnim...,” my attention turned to my students who were looking at me weirdly and smiled.

 

 

 

 

“Yes dear?”

 

 

 

 

“Are you having with Yuri-unnie?” i almost choked hearing that and immediately got off her.”W- Where did you learn that word?” gosh,what are kids these days watching ? And how did they even knew that word?

 

 

 

 

“Appa said that when one people is on top of other people,they're having ,” Jiyeon said innocently,i tried my best to smile knowing that Taeyeon's teaching Jiyeon about that word already when what i wanted to do is to chop her head off.You might be wondering on why Taeyeon has a child huh? Jiyeon's not her real child actually...hell,she doesn't even have a girlfriend of her own.

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - -

 

 

 

 

Yuri smiled at them and sat on the ground while the kids are crowding over her once again.”What shou-” she was cut off with her phone's ringtone and Yuri excused herself from the kids while she took that call.It was her manager calling her,probably telling her about her schedules for tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

“Hello?”

 

 

 

Yuri-ah,pack up your things tonight,”

 

 

 

 

“Hmm? Why?”

 

 

 

 

The production team suddenly wanted to hold the show in Jejudo tomorrow,”

 

 

 

 

“Huh? What's up with the sudden change?”

 

 

 

 

Don't ask me about that,i'm only your manager,”

 

 

 

 

“Arasso,i'll be han-”

 

 

 

 

Ooh,and i almost forget to tell you that you'll be sharing a bus with Jessica Jung,” just from hearing her name made Yuri cringe,she dislike that icy woman ever since her debut for some reason and Yuri just can't stand being in an awkward situation where she's the one who'll do all the talking.She was about to protest but her manager had predicted that and changed his tone into a stern one.

 

 

 

Nu-uh,it's final and you're not gonna be able to get out of this,”

 

 

 

 

“B- but...,” he then hung up on her and Yuri sighed in frustration while heading back to the kids.Seeing the look on Yuri's face made Tiffany curious.

 

 

 

 

“What happened Yul?”

 

 

 

 

“Jessica Jung...,”

 

 

 

 

“What about her?” Tiffany confusingly looked at her and asked.

 

 

 

 

“I'll be going to Jejudo with her...,” Yuri frowned and sat back on the ground.Tiffany's expression slowly changed into an excited one as hearing Yuri interacting with the almighty Jessica Jung will be extremely interesting.

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

 

A/N How was it guys? ^^ I didn't get enough sleep last night because my neighbour =_= i think i only got 3 hours worth of sleep so i'll be going to sleep now XD Please comment to tell me what you think ^^