J-Line's Dream Come True

Make It With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the final broadcast of SIXTEEN, the official members of Twice headed backstage to the dressing room, all were still in tears as their dreams of debuting were finally finally finally within reach.

There was one girl in particular who had been an emotional mess.

Hirai Momo hadn't seen this coming, not even in her wildest dreams. After her elimination from Sixteen, she had gone back to her usual trainee schedules when she wasn't watching the remaining Sixteen members perform on stage broadcasts. Even though it hurt and she was disappointed, she wanted to be there to support her friends.

So, when her name was announced moments ago on stage by JYP himself, she couldn't believe it. She had been in a state of shock ever since. Nayeon was currently gripping Momo's hand and patting it, trying to calm the Japanese girl's sobs. Momo caught her breath and was just about to calm down when a voice she knew all too well called out from across the room. 

"Momo~" Sana's soft voice came floating through the area. Nayeon turned to see the other Japanese girl approaching them. A kind smile made in to Nayeon's face before she released Momo's hand after giving it a pat- knowing to give the two best friends their moment.

Sana flew herself into Momo's arms, hugging her best friend as tightly as possible. The sound and feel of Momo's heartbeat against hers assured her that this was indeed not a dream. It was really happening. Their dream of debuting together came true.

"My dream came true." Sana whispered softly into Momo's ear, not loosening her hug even by a bit. Momo was holding her just as tightly. Her tears have subside but she was still sobbing faintly.

"Mine too." Momo replied. It seemed like they were in each other's embrace forever before pulling away. 

The two Japanese girls stared at each other, still holding on to each other's hands tightly as they locked eyes. Sana smiled as a tear rolled down her cheek. Mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter