Chapter 1

A High School Love story

As I was walking through the corridor after spending the last three periods on the roof sleeping I hear some guys talking and laughing further down the corridor. As I get closer I can see a group from my class surrounding the class president laughing and kicking the guy that is lying on the floor. Now why in the world would they even bother with beating up someone after school hours. I shake my head and plan to just walk past them, when I hear the guy on the floor whimpering. I take a deep breath, not really caring and says:

«Myungsoo, maybe you should fight someone your own size, someone willing to fight back» They all turn towards me, and Myungsoo starts smiling again.

«Like you Sehun, are you willing to fight me today? I am in the mood to fight someone right now, so are you offering your self to fight me so that I will leave mr. class president alone?» The guys starts laughing.

«You ready to lose Sehun?» One of the guys, a short guy with white hair named Ji Hoon, says laughing. And just to get on my nerves he kicks the leg of the class president. I walk towards them.

«Get lost. Don’t make me tell you again.» Just as I am bending down to pick up the unconscious class president on the floor, I feel someone hitting me in my face.

 

When I turn my head up to look at the person who did this, and see Ji Hoon looking down at me with his fist raised ready to throw another punch at me. I raise an eyebrow at him ready to say something to him, when someone interrupts us. 

«What is going on here? Don’t you guys know school is over?» One of the teachers walks toward us, which is a good thing because I am not in the mood to beat someone up again today. Myungsoo turns on his best innocent face as he turns towards the teacher.

«Nothing Mr. Kim. We wear just leaving.» Mr. Kim shoos the guys away before he turns toward me. I don’t say anything to Mr. Kim guessing he already saw some of what happened, as i bend town to pick up the unconscious class president still lying on the floor. Just as I start walking Mr. Kim tells me «You know Sehun, maybe you should consider making friends with people like Jongin here instead of always getting in trouble. I would think your father would appreciate that.» And then he walks away, leaving me alone in the hall way with an unconscious class president, by the name of Jongin, and my thoughts running wild in my head.

 

————————

 

The first thing I see when I open my eyes is a white ceiling. This is not my bed room, I do not remember going home with Baek or Chan after school. What is going on? As I take a look around the room I see a book shelf with a lot of manga, some of them are also lying on the floor, most likely because there is no space in the book shelf. There is a desk with a laptop on it, some clothes on the floor, but an overall clean bedroom. And a bedroom I do not recognize at all. When I look around the room, the memories starts to come back to me, how Myungsoo and his friends cornered me and started to hit and kick me, how Sehun shows up out of the blue and tells them to stop. If Baek had seen this he would have said prince charming was coming to my rescue. I can already imagine him all happy and making up scenarios to what happens next and how we will live happily ever after.

 

«You know the least you can do when someone saves you is to say thank you. Show a little appreciation that I took time to save you.» I turn my head towards the door and sees Oh Sehun standing there looking at me with his arms crossed, waiting for an answer.

«Ah…Y..y..Yeah…. Um.. Tha..Thank You for h.. helping me.» What is going on with you Jongin. Stop stuttering!! 

«Um… I’m sorry..b..but where…. um … am I?» Sehun walks towards the chair next to the desk. 

«You’re at my house. I do not know where you live, and I could not let you just lie their on the floor so I took you to my house instead.» He says with a smirk.

«You know… I could always have a reward for saving you back there don’t you thing?» The smirk is growing bigger, seeing this my eyes gets bigger, and a blush decorating my cheeks.

«Um… I’m… I’M SORRY BUT I HAVE TO GO!» I yell as I get up from the bed and run out of the house. As I get out I just keep running. I have to get out of her. Heart stop doing all these weird jumps in my chest. When my legs start to get tired from all the running I slow down and take a look at my surroundings. A park. I find a bench to sit down on and start thinking about what happened. Sehun, know for always getting in trouble and not caring about anyone other then himself, saved me from getting beaten up. And then instead of letting me lie on the ground unconscious he takes me home to his house, to then start making some weird suggestions. Kim Jongin I think you are dreaming again. You are hoping to much. But maybe there is something underneath his bad boy facade he has put up. 

 

Having these thoughts in my head I take my phone out of my pocket and dial a number I know by heart. 

«Hello? Jongin?»

«Baek we need to talk. Are you busy?»

 

———————————

 

«So you are trying to tell me that Oh Sehun, THE bad boy of our school, decided to stick up for you when this Myungsoo guy attacked you?» Baekhyun looked at me skeptically, while I just nod my head.

«I don’t by it. Do you Chanyeol?»

«It dose sound suspicious.» Chanyeol says with a thoughtful expression.

«I’m telling you the truth guys. He did really help me out, and then he took me to his place, because he did not know where I live.» At this moment I’m starting to wonder if actually calling Baekhyun and tell him what happened was a good idea at all. Or if I should have just been quiet about it.

«Hmmmm…. So how was it having prince charming coming in at just the right moment, saving you?» Chanyeol snickers in the background at Baekhyun’s remark.

«Maybe I was right Chanyeol, I can get Mr. bad boy to notice Jongin here if we just give him a little make over.» At this they both starts laughing really hard. Probably thinking they are the funniest people on planet earth. I just shake my head and lie down on Baekhyun’s bed looking up at the celling.

«Do you really think there is a chance at all for us to end up together? Do you really think there is a possibility for that to happen? Him really having feelings for me to?»

«You wanna know what I really think Jongin? I think that yeah there is a possibility for that to happen. But I also think that you have to work hard for him to notice you, maybe change you appearance a little bitt. Stick out, be noticeable, but don’t over do it. There are enough of those around the school trying to get the bad boys attention.» I look over to the two sitting on the floor.

«Baek’s right you know. Maybe if you dye you hair. Then we have a start.» My eyes widens at Chanyeol’s statement. I will not dye my hair some crazy hair color.

«I was thinking maybe a dark blond color to start with. Makes it noticeable but not to dramatic. What you think Baek? Do you think Sehun will notice him then?» Baekhyun smiles.

«I think that is an excellent idea. Lets go get some hair dye.» They both get up of the floor ready to go to the store. I’m sorry my beautiful black hair. It seems like Baekhyun got his way, and I’m sorry for the pain you will end up going through. I think bringing my hands up to my hair, dreading what they will do to my hair.