Humming to my heart

Sing sang song soulmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hmmm hmmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm"

 

Donghyuck turned his head so fast that he almost broke his neck. Cause who the hell was humming "his" song ????!!

 

"Hmm hmm hmm hmm"

 

His eyes wandered in the crowd and found a fluffy looking blonde hair a few steps forward him. The boy was bowed his head down while looking at the book in his hands while also humming donghyuck's song.

 

"U-uhmm e-excuse me ?"

 

Donghyuck could swear he felt his heart stopped when the boy looked up. Calling him just "beautiful" or "handsome" would not be enough to describe him. He was just so...so breathetaking.

 

"Yeah ?"

 

'! even his voice is so amazing!'

 

"W-what song you were humming just a few seconds ago ?"

 

"Oh" the blonde boy laughed and his laughter was like the sweetest melody ever to donghyuck's ears "i don't know too to be honest"

 

Donghyuck felt his breathing pace got slow.

 

"I had been hearing it in my head since i had born"

 

And that was the moment donghyuck literally lost his breathe and choked on air.

 

"Hey are you okay ?" The boy asked and rubbed donghyuck's back slowly. "Don't die in front of me please" the boy said and laughed, clearly just joking.

 

"I'm fine" donghyuck could say only 3 minutes later when he finally could breathe normally again.

 

"Thank god." The boy said then his tone changed "why did you ask about the song i was humming ? No one ever asked me about it before"

 

Donghyuck took a deep breathe then let it out "cause i had been hearing the same melody since i had born too"

 

That was when the boy really looked at donghyuck. Looking at his face closely, studying his facial features starting from his eyes to his cheeks then nose then lips then his eyes again. And then smiled at donghyuck sweetly.

 

"I can't believe my soulmate is that beautiful. I am indeed very lucky. Oh i'm mark by the way. Mark lee"

 

"Lee donghyuck"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter