Final Chapter

Unspoken: It's All Because of Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S 'S POV

I was just about to stop working to search for my wife coz she suddenly left the school without telling me and she actually she left her phone too. Which is unusual for her unless she's really that in a hurry.

 

That starts worrying me but immediately feel relieved when I finally saw her entering my office......looking at me with a frown.

 

Now, what?

 

"Why?" I ask.

 

She shook her head and slump herself in the couch arms cross.

 

What happen to her?

 

"Where did you go?" I ask.

 

"Outside. I just feel like walking around." She said.

 

Walking around?

 

"It's not that I don't want to give you privacy but please tell me when you're leaving and please take your phone with you. I got worried when you suddenly disappear." I said in a calm tone of voice.

 

I don't want to offend her of course.

 

"Hmm. I'm sorry. It's unplanned." She said.

 

"What do you mean unplanned?" I curiously ask.

 

"Well, I was only planning to walk around the school but my feet took me somewhere outside and I just found myself near to where Soyeon unnie and Boram are but......that's definitely farther here already." She said unable to believe that she really did walk that far.

 

Aigoo. Her foot must've been hurting now.

 

"Wait....you meet Soyeon and Boram? I thought they were in Japan." I ask.

 

"Well, they said they just arrive this morning. I didn't ask them why they come back so early but I don't think they have a problem. They both look ok." She said.

 

That was fast. They didn't even told us.

 

But back to the fact where she roam around while spacing out...

 

"Anyway, please don't do that again. It's much dangerous than sleep walking" I said almost scolding her.

 

She look at me raising her eyebrow.

 

"I don't sleep walk." She said.

 

"I didn't say you did" I said.

 

"And how can you be so sure that it's much dangerous than sleep walking?" She ask again

 

??????

 

"W-well....well....I'm just trying to say that it's both dangerous. I'm busy don't talk to me" I said going back to these paper works on my table.

 

I think it's better than answering questions like that coming from her.

 

She became quiet for a while. That time I thought she wouldn't really disturb me until she force to sit on my chair beside me.

 

I've got no other choice but to move a little bit so that she could also sit.

 

She hug my waist and lean her head on my shoulder.

 

What's up with her?

 

Well, it's not like I don't like it but something is odd in her

 

"Jungie. I need to talk to you about something........but...yeah forget it." She said which really confuse me.

 

I stop what I'm doing and turn my head to face her but she just snuggled her head on the crook of my neck.

 

"What was it Jiyeonnie?" I ask.

 

Even though she decided now that she won't tell me what is it, it's already too late.

 

I'm really curious now and I wanna know what is it that she wanted to say.

 

"It's nothing" She said.

 

Heol. Forcing her to speak won't do.

 

"Alright. I'm going to get busy but if you're ready to tell just do so" I said to her.

 

Just when I'm about to open my laptop...

 

"Let's do it again" She said.

 

Huh?

 

"Do what?" I curiously ask

 

"Date" She simply said and I could see that she's kinda hesitant with this....a differently hesitant than she is yesterday.

 

I sighed.

 

So she haven't figured it out yet.

 

"You're asking me to go on another date for lunch?" I ask for conformation but she shook her head.

 

Now I'm really confused.

 

"Remember when I told you that I think there's something important that I missed on our date yesterday?" She ask.

 

"Well, yeah. You just told me about that this morning" I said.

 

"Well, I kinda get an advice from Boram. If we repeat everything that happens on our date yesterday I might figure it out" She said and I just stare at her trying to figure out if she's really serious about redoing our date.....but it seems like she's really serious about it.

 

But the problem is I don't have much time this lunch compared to yesterday and considering EVERYTHING that happened yesterday.....

 

"I don't think you want to repeat everything and even though you'd say you wanted to I won't allow you to hurt yourself" I said and she pout

 

"I was actually planning on skipping those parts but what if the thing that I missed comes with that?" She said slightly shaking me.

 

Maybe I shouldn't have told her that when she's really not paying attention.

 

"I guess it can't be helped." I said finally giving up.

 

I think she struggled enough already.

 

"What do you mean?" She ask raising an eyebrow to me.

 

"Well, the thing that you missed yesterday on our date is that......Park Jiyeon the Gorgeous Evil Queen officially becomes my girlfriend" I said and smile at her.

 

She just look at me blinking her eyes few times in surprise.

 

"W-when....WHEN DID THAT PART CAME HAHM EUNJUNG?!" She stand up suddenly yelling at me.

 

What surprise me is that she started crying...

 

"Hey. Aren't you happy?" I ask standing up then cupped her face to wipe her tears.

 

"I'm just happy and you're mean for not telling me that sooner" She said while trying her best to stop crying.

 

I guess she finally figure it out when did it actually happen.

 

I just giggled and pull her into my embrace.

 

"I love you Jiyeonnie....Now, propose to me and let’s get married." I said.

 

"What's the point of doing that when you already agreed to marry me?" She said frowning at me.

 

I smile at her and give her a peck on the lips.

 

"Well, just to make things official. I did let you pass on the courting thingy" I said and kiss her again.

 

"Hmm. I'm not gonna fall on your tricks again Hahm. You want me to propose to you? Then I'm gonna do it my Gorgeous Evil Queen way" She said smirking at me.

 

"Your Gorgeous Evil Queen way? Hmm. That doesn't sound good....but I guess it won't be that bad at all.....Ohh and by the way I never tricked you. There's no such thing" I said before kissing her properly this time.

 

FAST FORWARD

JIYEON'S POV

"Hey quit smirking there. Our baby might end up just like you" Hyomin unnie complained.

 

I'm here now in Qri's house.

 

Eunjung have a meeting and the kids still have their class for this afternoon so I decided to pay this two a visit and also congratulate them for finally being engaged.

 

"Brings back your Gorgeous Evil Queen grin. What's up Jiyeonnie?" Qri ask.

 

"Eunjung finally is my girlfriend and now the only thing I'm left to do is to propose to her" I said and I can't stop myself from smirking.

 

"Woah. You don't seem to be stumbling this time compared to when you're just courting her. You got a better plan this time?" Qri ask.

 

"Certainly not a better plan but it'll be done in my Gorgeous Evil Queen way. I almost forget that, that title belongs to me and it's time to sit on my throne ones again" I said

 

"Errr. I don't know what you're up to but that doesn't sound good dear dongsaeng but I'm sure you could pull it off this time with your Gorgeous Evil Queen way even though I really don't understand and I don't like it." Unnie said and I quite don't get what her other lines mean.

 

"Minnie is trying to say that she's proud of you" Qri said.

 

Huh?

 

I look at Hyomin unnie.

 

"Nope. I was trying to say that I'm confident enough that she could do it right this time. I couldn't quite say that I do like her Gorgeous Evil Queen way" Unnie said.

 

Hmm. I don't know what's their point but it doesn't matter.

 

I'm sure it will be easier for me to propose in my own known way.

 

"Oh by the way. Did you guys know that Soyeon unnie and Boram were already back?" I said to them.

 

"They're back? Since when?" They ask in surprise.

 

Hmm. Soyeon unnie and Boram came back way earlier than we expected. There must be an important reason behind it that they ended their vacation early.

 

"What's with the rush?" Qri ask wondering.

 

"Unnie must've been still thinking about them. You know our unnie Jiyeonnie..." Hyomin unnie said.

 

With that I think I just got the answer to my question.

 

"So they're planning to meet them.....or could it be that they already did?" I said.

 

Unnie just shrugged.

 

"Things would've been much better if they didn't do stupid things....but after everything they've done I still can't hate them for a long time. Maybe unnie feels the same." Unnie said.

 

I sighed.

 

"They won't change....not in a short period of time" I said.

 

"C'mon you two. Cheer up. Things were not that bad, right?" Qri said while eating apples.

 

Unnie smiled and hug her.

 

Seeing them like this makes me wonder...

 

What if Eunjung and I didn't have to part ways before? What if I stayed and we live happy together? I wonder what the situation will be like knowing the fact that we're both pregnant....

 

I ruffled my hair and shake my head.

 

I'm starting to think of weird things again. Tsk.

 

"Are you ok Jiyeon?" Qri ask.

 

"Huh?...Y-yeah. I'm ok" I said.

 

"Yah. Don't tell me you're starting to lose confidence once again?" Unnie ask

 

"Nope. I'm still confident about it...There are just these things that I can't control" I said and they both look at me with a frown on their faces.

 

"What are you talking about?" Unnie ask

 

I guess my answer did confuse them.

 

I scratch my head.

 

"Forget about what I said....I guess I need to go back in HEJ" I said and stand up then grab my keys on the table.

 

"You're really weird. How come you're my sister?" Unnie said.

 

"Tss. My weirdness came from my older sisters" I said

 

"Yah! Don't count me in it! I'm not weird!" She said.

 

"Oh ok. I'll tell Soyeon unnie that you said she's weird" I said teasing her before I run outside to my car.

 

"Yah! Park Jiyeon I never said that!" I heard her yell but thank goodness she didn't chase me.

 

I decided to come home first before going back to HEJ.

 

Eunjung is still in her meeting for sure.

 

I don't wanna be stuck in her office with her assistant who seems to tremble everytime she sees me.

 

Tsk.

 

I was just few meters away from the house when I saw a car parked in front and there's a man leaning on it.

 

My eyes widen in surprised.

 

I immediately stop the car and go outside.

 

"Oppa?" I said trying to confirm if it's really him.

 

He turn to face me and that's it!

 

It's really Hyojoon oppa!

 

I run towards him and give him a hug.

 

"Oppa. I miss you." I said almost tearing up.

 

I know things between us were not settled. We're not ok but seeing him here right now gives me hope that everything will finally be ok.

 

"Why are you here oppa? I thought you already left." I ask.

 

He sighed and look at me.

 

"Well, actually I just take some time to cool down. I never actually leave...yet. So I came here to see you before I go" He said.

 

He did not leave the country?

 

"Look, I wanted to apologize for acting childish. I'm sorry for thinking that taking you away from the one you love and breaking your dream family would make things right. I almost drown in hatred and sorrow but....I already got some time to think and clear my mind and let go of all these burden.." He said.

 

"Oppa..." I can only say as my eyes starts to tear up.

 

"I promise Mom that I will look after you. Now I still will but it won't be like before. You're a grown woman now. A mother and you have Eunjung with you.  I'm rest assured that you're in good hands" He said.

 

"But oppa. Do you really have to leave?" I ask.

 

"Yes. I need more time for myself and find my happiness too. We'll keep in touch. I promise" He said and once again I hug my brother.

 

I'm really happy and thankful that we're finally ok. Things finally settling down slowly.

 

Now there's just one thing I have to do and make it official...

 

FASTFORWARD

Oppa's flight were just few more minutes after we talk so I decided to send him to the airport before going back to HEJ university.

 

I'm happy but I did cry a lot.

 

I think my eyes were swollen.

 

Jungie will sure be surprise seeing me like this but anyway....at least oppa is not mad at me anymore.

 

That truly cheers me up and gives me more confidence in Gorgeous Evil Queen Wedding Proposal.

 

**smirk**

 

I wear my sunglasses so that the people I passed by won't be curious why my eyes is like this.

 

I headed straight to Jungie's office and found her sitting on the couch with a book covering her face.

 

Is she sleeping?

 

I slowly sit beside her and poke her shoulder.

 

**No reaction**

 

She might have been sleeping.

 

I slowly remove the book covering her face.

 

Her eyes were close but I know she's not sleeping.

 

I perfectly know how angelic her face is when she's sleeping.

 

"Yah. I know you're awake" I said.

 

She suddenly move towards me and snake her arms around my waste, leaning her head on my shoulder.

 

"The meeting is really boring. You should've been there too" She muttered.

 

"I'm not a member of the board. I can't be there with you" I said while brushing her hair.

 

"It is possible as long as I allow it. I'm granting you with all the special privilege in in this school. " She said.

 

I smile because of her sweetness.

 

She look up to me and notice my sunglasses.

 

"Take this off. I wanna see your beautiful eyes" She said and I let her remove my sunglasses.

 

She instantly frown upon seeing what's behind those glasses.

 

She cupped my face and give me a worried look.

 

"Did you cry? What happen?" She worriedly ask

 

I hold her hand that is still on my cheek.

 

"I'm alright. I met oppa a while ago and he apologize to me." I explained.

 

"Hyojoon is still here in Korea?" She ask.

 

"Not anymore. I already sent him to the airport. I did cry a lot before his departure. I'm just really happy that finally everything is ok" I said.

 

"I'm happy for you too" She said and pull me into a hug.

 

"Jungie. Soram and Minkyul were getting married...we have to get married too" I said while still hugging her.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter