Chapter 17

Unspoken: It's All Because of Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

"Mommy? What do you mean?" Boram ask.

 

Because I'm thinking too much I forgot that I can't tell her yet.

 

"It was nothing" I said.

 

"No it's not nothing. You did said that their Mommy is giving you headache. Who are you referring to? And who are those other two kids? Why do they look like you and Jiyeon?" She ask bombarding me with so many questions.

 

Why is she even here anyway? Doesn't she have work to do?

 

"Answer me Eunjung" She said.

 

I sat on my chair and sighed.

 

"They are Jia and Jiro. Jiyeon's kids..........and of course mine too" I said.

 

Boram just look at me for few seconds without blinking.

 

"Don't wait for me to say that I'm kidding coz I'm not" I said.

 

"Eunjung. Are you expecting me to believe that? Jiyeon is already dead and that is three years ago. How can she have kids with you?" She ask.

 

I know this will be hard to believe but after what I heard from Jiyeon this morning and looking at this kids there's no doubt that they're mine.

 

"Boram-ah.....Jiyeon is alive. The one who died the explosion was Hyojoon and not her. Now she came back as Hyojoon......I still have so many questions for her but she doesn't know that I already know" I explained.

 

"Wait...Are you sure about this Eunjung? It could possibly be that you just miss Jiyeon so much and yo-"

 

"And I'm losing my mind? Boram it came from her. She said it to me. Only that she thinks I'm sleeping when she confess. I'm not losing my mind and I'm definitely not hearing things. Look at the kids.... They are Jiyeon's kids but they're definitely not Yoo Inna's kids." I said

 

"Oh. So somehow in the middle of confusion I can see that knowing that Jiyeon is alive and that those kids are yours to makes you happy" She said.

 

"Yeah but....I'm worried for Jiyeon. I don't know what she's planning to do and it seems like someone is controlling her. She said someone is stopping her from telling the truth to me and earlier someone just try to kidnap our kids. Boram I lost her twice. I thought she died but she still come back. I'm worried that if something bad happens to her this time she might not come back anymore." I said in frustration.

 

I haven't fully forgive Jiyeon yet but I love her.

 

"Hey, if she can't say it to you then make her. I believe Jiyeon knows that she can trust you. You just have to talk" She said.

 

"Ramie! Ramie! Play with us!" Elsie call her.

 

"Coming baby" Boram replied.

 

"Hey, don't worry too much ok? Let me meet the other twins" She said and joined the kids.

 

**sigh**

 

I get my phone and try calling Jiyeon again.

 

"Hey, how's the kids?"

 

Finally!

 

She answered her phone.

 

"They're here with me. Can you come here now? We have to talk" I said.

 

"I'm on my way there" She said and we hang up.

 

What would I say when I talk to her?

 

"Boramie please watch over the kids for a while. Don't let go anywhere without you" I said.

 

"Yeah. I understand but where are you going?" She ask.

 

"Just outside. I need to talk to her" I said and I think she already know what I mean.

 

"Alright. Good luck" She said and smile

 

"Good luck to her. She's the one who lied not me" I said and wait for Hyojoon at the parking.

 

After a few minutes I saw her car approaching.

 

"Oh did you miss me that much that you really have to wait for me here?" She ask after she get out of her car.

 

"Where have you been?" I ask ignoring her question.

 

"I did talk to your grandpa" She said.

 

Grandpa?

 

"Ok before I ask why you're with Grandpa. Tell me where have you been before you call me and warn me about the kids" I said.

 

"Eunjung that's u-uhm... Don't bother it.." She said a bit hesitating.

 

"The kids almost got kidnapped and you're telling me not to bother with it?" I said to her trying to stop myself from exploding.

 

Why is it so hard for her to tell me the truth?!

 

"What is going on?!" I ask again.

 

She ruffled her hair and sighed

 

"I heard everything that you said this morning. I wasn't asleep Jiyeon" I said and she looks shock..

 

Of course she will be.

 

She was just looking down for a moment.

 

"Can we talk somewhere privately?" She ask. while she keeps looking around like someone's spying on us.

 

**sigh**

 

"Follow me then" I said.

 

"I don't want to" She said.

 

Mwo?

 

I look at her and frown.

 

"You just ask me to talk somewhere privately and now you're saying that you don't want to follow me? Are you kidding me Jiyeon?" I irritably said.

 

"No I'm not." She said wrap her arms around my shoulder and kiss my cheek.

 

Those things happens too fast for me react.

 

"We can walk together. Don't make me your tail" She said.

 

Years have passed already but she's still making me crazy!

 

"Make sure you'll explain everything to me Park Jiyeon. EVERYTHING" I said and just headed into the school garden.

 

It's not open for everyone so we could talk in there privately.

 

JIYEON'S POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter