DOWNPOUR 5

DOWNPOUR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you been well?” Minhyun asked Seonho. The younger ended up having in Minhyun car letting him to sent him home. He even couldn’t refuse when Minhyun brought him to pizza restaurant. He’s happy of course. It has been a long time since he ate pizza.

            “ah yes~ I’m doing well. How about ahjushi?” Seonho gave him a bright smile. They were waiting for their order coming. Minhyun looked so enchanting wearing a formal suits. He even had his hair done. Full of charisma. That was what Seonho think about him. He himself still wearing a school uniform and a half broken glasses. His glasses didn’t balance between right and left side. He broke it when played football earlier. Seonho looked like just an ordinary student but what made him different was his energy and bright smile. That was what Minhyun think about him.

            “yah~ I told you not to call me ahjushi~”

            “ah~ I’m sorry~ I forget~” Seonho grinned. “but ahjushi is good though.”

            “why are you so obsessed calling me ahjushi?” Minhyun folded his arms.

            “just... I think it’s cute ehe.”

            “what do you mean about cute?”

            “don’t you think I’m cute while calling you ahjushi?” Seonho blinked his eyes.

            “WHAT?” Minhyun shock to hear Seonho and He couldn’t stop smiling.

            “aniya~ I guess... I’m just into drama a lot.”

            “drama? What’s drama which make you have a think like that eoh??”

“ah~ It’s Goblin~ The way kim go eun noona callin ahjushi just too cute. I want try that too. Ehe.” Seonho grinned. “ah- I even can imitate go eun noona.”

“really?? try that. I’ll see...”

“well uhm uhm.” Seonho cough to clear and maintain his throat preparing imitating kim go eun and then...

            .

            .

            .

 “ahjushi sarangeyo~”

It was a super cute Seonho imitating kim goeun line in Goblin drama. He did that with a large smile like kim go eun did. For a second Minhyun felt that his heart stop beating. He almost died showering with Seonho cuteness. He dropped his jaw. What should he do with this kid?

-----------------------------------

 

Daniel was with Jisung in the dining table. Daniel gave him a death glared.

 

"what's that really a matter??"

 

"what are you doing really?? Are you even my manager??" Daniel drank his water.

 

"why why why? Yah Kang Daniel don't be rude eoh?"

 

"ajummaaa aiiisshhh." Daniel called Jisung ahjumma as he acted as well as ahjumma did.

 

"yah ! You should thank me really...woahh~ I'll help you meet up with Ong somehow."

 

"well yeah you make him freaking horrible worry about me."

 

"that's good right? You get to know his feeling towards you."

 

"aiiisshhh~ molla."

 

"why??"

 

"it just...ah then why even you send Hwang Minhyun?"

 

"why? He is good right? He know what should he do. I b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter