Chapter 2 - Waking Up with a Hangover

Bond-Fated [DISCONTINUED]

. !

SeungRi could not believe it. No, really, he couldn’t.

Well, he’d been sitting there for half an hour trying to convince himself that, anyway.

Of all the things that could have happened to him in a dark alley in the middle of the night. Of all the ing things! At this point, he’s pretty sure he’d rather be shot or mugged or something, than sit on the cold ground next to the vampire who’d been stupid enough to take a bite out of him.

And then promptly passed out soon after.

SeungRi was ed. Completely, royally, without-a-doubt ed. His girlfriend, his parents, his ty job at the coffee shop—all gone. And all because of the monster next to him.

A pretty hot monster, if he was being honest with himself.

No! SeungRi groaned and shook the thought out of his head. He was not going find his vampire attractive, he wasn’t.

Oh God, his vampire.

Well, technically, I’m his. Either way, we’re stuck with each other now.

SeungRi groaned again and resisted the urge to bash his head against the brick wall behind him.

* * *

JiYong woke to a most delicious smell and the worst ing hangover he’d ever had in his life. Or existence. Or whatever.

The memories flooded back then, and suddenly his hangover was completely forgotten about. He peeked an eye open and glanced around him, registering the source of that scent sitting asleep against the wall three inches away from him. Huh. The instinct had already taken over him.

JiYong realized he was lying on the ground. Next to a nasty looking puddle. Wearing his favourite shirt.

He yelped and jumped up immediately, doing his best to try and brush off most of the grit. By the time he’d finished, the boy had awoken, and peered up at him blearily from his spot on the ground.

“You couldn’t have propped me up or something? Rest me against a wall?” JiYong glared at the offending boy, hands on hips for added effect. “This is my favourite shirt, you know. One of a kind.”

“That’s great,” the boy responded, rolling his eyes. “And I didn’t really want to touch you.”

“Didn’t you?” JiYong raised an eyebrow.

The boy snorted. “Yeah, fine. I did. But I didn’t. I don’t particularly feel very warm towards bloodsucking monsters who try to kill me for a snack.”

“You practically asked for it!” yelled JiYong, throwing his hands in the air. “Why didn’t you warn me or something? Don’t you know how good you smell?!”

“No, not really.” The boy sighed and picked himself off of the ground. “Besides, we didn’t have much chance for introductions last night. You were being a bit forward.”

JiYong would have blushed if he could. “Well, it was your fault. Who goes wandering out at the middle of the night not looking for a mean, nasty monster to come and get him?!”

“People who wanted some milk,” the kid replied shortly, looking around him. “Oh great. I’ve lost the milk, too.”

“How could you possibly be worried about milk right now?!” JiYong stalked forwards. He noticed that the kid didn’t back away from him. “You’re a Bondie! A Bondie for ’s sakes!  MY Bondie!”

“I can’t do anything about that, now can I?” The boy shrugged. “Maybe if I brought the milk home I could make a joke or something before my girlfriend takes a swing at me and tries to kill me.”

“Girlfriend?”

“Yeah, girlfriend.” This made the boy pause and look at JiYong critically. “You don’t seem to strike me as the kind who plays for the other team.”

“Yeah, well, I don’t!” retorted JiYong hotly. “I have a girlfriend too!”

The boy’s eyes widened. “You do? But—”

“She’s human.” JiYong winced at the kid gasped like he’d just confessed he was the ing Easter bunny or something. “Yeah, I know. But she, unlike you, is NOT a Bondie. By the way, Bondie, what’s your name? I can’t keep calling you ‘Bondie’ forever, can I?”

This time, the kid winced at the word forever. “What difference does it make anyway?” He took a deep breath before continuing, “My name’s Lee SeungHyun. But everyone calls me SeungRi.”

“SeungRi, eh?” JiYong looked his new bond-mate up and down. “My name’s JiYong. But you can call me G-Dragon.” JiYong grinned. He’d always wanted a cool nickname.

SeungRi snorted. “No thanks. I’ll stick with JiYong.” Damn. There went that idea.

JiYong shook his head and pouted. “If you won’t call me G-Dragon, then you’ll call me hyung.” There. He’d always wanted a cute dongsaeng too.

“Fine. Hyung. Now can we go somewhere else to talk? I’m freezing.”

JiYong noticed then that SeungRi was shivering quite violently, arms wrapped tightly around himself in a futile effort to conserve body heat. He clearly was freezing. Somehow, the idea bothered JiYong a lot more than he thought it would. “Haven’t you ever heard of a jacket?”

“I kinda forgot about that part when I stormed out of the house last night.”

“Trouble in paradise?” JiYong realized he felt hopeful and immediately felt horrified at the thought.

“Sort of. I don’t want to talk about it. So can we go?”

“Where do you want to go?” JiYong looked at the watch on his hand. “Everywhere is closed this early. So that leaves your house or mine.” JiYong hesitated, and then grinned. “Who do you want to see first? My angry girlfriend or yours?”

SeungRi seemed to seriously consider this before shrugging. “Yours.”

Fine.” JiYong sighed, wishing he’d insisted on going to meet SeungRi’s girlfriend instead. He didn’t particularly want to know what Chaerin would think when he came home Bonded. He briefly wondered if he kept any stakes in the house.

Well, here goes nothing. JiYong in a deep breath, grabbed his bond-mate’s hand, and spun on the spot.

 

AN: Well. As you can see, the fic is moving slowly. But, you know, the meeting of angry girlfriends is always entertaining. Plus, we don't even know all the ramifications of this Bonding yet! Hm....