Chapter 1 - Terrible First Impressions, Don't You Think?

Bond-Fated [DISCONTINUED]

SeungRi steps out of the convenience store, carton of milk swinging in a plastic bag, and immediately starts swearing under his breath because of the icy air pricking at his bare skin. You know, because you don’t think about things like jackets and proper footwear when you storm out of the house in a fit of hot air. Now that SeungRi’s calmed down though? He has no problem feeling the frosty bite of the winter night around him. So he starts swearing, partly at the weather and partly at himself for being so stupid.

Well, that was why he was out in the middle of the night anyway. For being so stupid. The least he could do is pick up some milk while he was out anyway.

He stamps his feet for a bit and tries to shake off some of the numbness before beginning his trek back to his house. He notices the department store down the street and realizes how far he is from his house. This brings on another round of profanity. God, his mother was gonna kill him if she heard about this. As it was, his girlfriend was likely to do the job for her anyway. Actually, she’d probably be more about it than his mother. She’d call her anyway, though, so SeungRi could get yelled at by both of them. Women these days.

* * *

Ugh.

JiYong peels off his jacket and drops it on the ground carelessly, walking away before he can be accused of littering or something. The thought makes him stifle a snort.

He rolls his shoulders and revels in the slightly cooler air on his forearms. He couldn’t stand wearing much besides a t-shirt these days, the heat was unbearable. Sure, he got a couple of odd looks when he strolled down the streets in a short-sleeve in the dead of winter, but who cared, really.

Besides, he’d only bought the jacket because he thought it had looked good with his boots. Damn his obsession with clothes and fashion. He’d spent a good thousand dollars on that jacket. Which didn’t really matter anyway, but still. He could have bought a new belt with that money. Or maybe that hat he’d seen the other day...

JiYong shook his head, warding off the tempting thought of yet more clothes. He had to focus. He was hungry, again, and his food didn’t seem to like being served cold all that much. He halted in the middle of the sidewalk and closed his eyes, sniffing the air. He tried to ignore the somewhat revolting smell of roast pork coming from the restaurant down the block.

Ah. JiYong opened his eyes and grinned, eyes fixed purposefully on the alley by the convenience store. He could feel that familiar ache in his jaws as he stalked towards that scent that seemed to flood his mind and refuse to let go. Oh God, what a smell. Clearly, he’d been around Chaerin for too much. There really was nothing like the strong scent of masculinity after he’d been feeding on women for too long. Or one woman, actually. Which was part of the reason why he was out hunting at a time like this, when he could have been spending the night under the covers with his Chaerinnie...

He rounded the corner and his eyes zeroed in on the figure in front of him. He could almost feel the warmth radiating off him now, and JiYong’s mind suddenly became a bit hazy, consumed with a sort of desire that was quite close to lust...

The poor kid didn’t even know what hit him when JiYong sunk his teeth into the kid’s neck. The boy slumped against him immediately, and JiYong had to reach out to catch him, all the while in mouthfuls of that delicious blood that flooded his mouth.

The taste suddenly registered in his mind a second after he did this, and all at once a wave of nausea rolled over him. He shoved the boy away from him and bent over and retched, trying desperately to rid himself of every last trace of the kid’s blood. Vomiting didn’t really help; he could still taste it at the corners of his mouth.

The boy was on his hands and knees beside him and seemed to be convulsing. JiYong promptly dismissed it, finding his own predicament to be a bit more pressing.

Dizziness replaced the nausea then and JiYong had a moment to throw a glare over at the boy and snarl something before he passed out perilously close to his own vomit. And what would happen to his precious shirt then?!

* * *

AN: Now, I have two more chapters written. They'll be posted one a day, and hopefully I'll have more done by then. What do you think?