SM Zoo

Insolent Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chanyeol

 

 

What did I just watch? What was that? Where am I? Who am I?

 

 

 

Oh, wait, I am wearing training clothes. I looked around and I see people who are busy preparing something, the SM artists are here. So, where am I again?

 

Pak!

 

Awwww! That freaking hurts! Who the hell did that?!! I turn my head to me left and was about to retaliate then I stopped. Whooops! Almost got my burnt.

 

“Tiffany-noona, what was that for?”

 

“That’s to wake you up. Don’t worry; you’re not the only one who got that. The other boys did too.” She said while gesturing to the other boys who were all nursing their heads.

 

 

Man, we had the same reactions after watching that video. Damn that guy. Last time he was with her in Lipstick Prince and he even got picked!! He wasn’t just picked he got a f****** back hug! That bastard! He’s now on the top of my hit list; Kang Stick is on second place.

 

 

How is he so lucky?! Damn it! I was on the same show as Dara-sunbaenim but I didn’t even get to touch the tip of her finger! AHHHH!!!!!! This is so frustrating!!!!!

 

 

“How did he do it? How did they convince her? I thought she’s aloof! It took us months before we got comfortable to even smile at each other!!!” Minho-hyung was even stomping his feet. Hul! Look at this guy, as if he didn’t get to hug her. Glares.

 

 

“He won’t dare touch her,right hyung?”  Taemin pulled Onew’s sleeves, who was still in a daze. Look at this guy’s reacting, as if they didn’t get to kiss her. Double Glares.

 

 

“And you all have the right to do so?” there was a deep voice who suddenly asked the question. Blessed the soul of that man who dares to speak up to his seniors. Amen.

Ah, wait, why are they all looking at me? Ooopsss. Was that me? Tehee. Peace!

 

PAK!

 

“Where are your manner Park Chanyeol?! Mianhe Sunbaenims! In behalf of this stupid Giant I am apologizing for lack of manners!” Suho-hyung kept on bowing while forcing me to do so. Don’t want to!

 

 

“Say Chanyeol, are you still not over it? We even convinced Sajangnim to cast you for that Sugarman Episode.” Jonghyun-hyung was even nodding his head acting like he save the world.

 

 

“Yah hyung, you did convince him, but you didn’t convince him to tell the PDs to let me sit beside her.” Hmf!!!

 

 

“That’s not on us and besides they really don’t really let the guests’ singers to sit beside the female hosts, especially Dara-noona.” Noona?!! F***! Are they really that close?!

 

 

I was there, she was really near, and I could have sat beside, a few inches only away from her. But yet life is so cruel. Do I have to show how cruel it was? Haven’t you watch Sugarman?

 

 

“I also wondered, I mean, why were you seated afar? And it was lile Dara-noona was hiding?” Yap, Minho-hyung, it’s alright; you can rub more salt to the wound. Glares.

 

I was really trying hard that time, trying to catch her eyes, but no, even eye contact was not possible. Oh God, what did I do in my previous life to receive such punishment?

 

 

“But Chen-ssi got to seat beside her. Well, I guess you’re just unlucky?” Key-hyung just shrugged his shoulders as if it’s so normal to insult someone. Somebody stop me, I might commit a murder. Grrrrrrr!

 

“Sehun, aren’t you friends with Mino-ssi? Maybe you could get us some intel huh?”  Jonghyun was suddenly beside Sehun and draped his arms around the latter’s right shoulder. He even wiggled his eyebrows.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter