SM Zoo

Insolent Boys
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Author

 

Seoul World Cup Stadium was busting with loud music and artists rehearsing their own stages. It’s the final rehearsal day for the SMTown live in Seoul. Everyone was excited and nervous at the same time. The concert also serves like a reunion for their artists, due to their busy schedules it is rare for them to see each other and have some talk.

 

Everybody was having fun and nobody was feeling tired. Some are having small talks, some are sharing stories, and some are laughing over silly jokes while some are browsing their phone keeping up to date with the current news.

 

Minho of Shinee was browsing the web while still engaging in some of the conversations. He wasn’t sure what he was searching for so he just scrolls and scrolls. On his other hand was an energy drink; he took a sip from it while his other hand scrolled upwards to refresh the feed. And it was a mistake for when the page reloaded he choked and was coughing and some of the liquid were dripping from his nose. Grosss!!!!

 

*cough cough cough*

 

People beside him was surprised but immediately tended to him.

 

“Minho-ya, what ahppend? Are you alright?”, Onew the reliable leader was the first one to react and patted his back.

 

“Dude, are you ok? Gross! Here, wipe your nose with this. Ppali!!!”  Key who was grossed out but still concerned handed him a tissue paper and he immediately took it to wipe his nose.

 

“Hyung, are you alright?” the y and cute maknae of the group crouched down in front of him and looke at him with concern eyes.

 

“What were you looking at your phone to get in this mess?” Jopnghyun asked while picking up the phone that slid from Minho’s hand.

 

“OH MY GOD!!!!!” Jonghyun blurted out after looking at the said phone.

 

 

“Weh? Weh? What is it?!” The ever nosy Key suddenly went to Jonghyun’s side and looked at the same screen. A few seconds later his eyes were bulging.

 

 

“Eh? Eh? Eh? What is it hyungs????!! Let me seeee!!!” Taemin curiously and excitedly pulled the phone. “WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!NOOO!!!!”

 

 

“What is it?! “ Onew asked, curiousity getting to him and forgot about Minho who was still coughing, went to Taemin’s side and looked on the same phone. (a/n:refer to the picture for the reaction coz I’m lazy to explain..hahahhaha)

 

 

Minho was still coughing and trying to recover from the shock. Since women tends to be smarter than men, SNSD and Red Velvet girls took their phone out and looked up what is trending at the moment. Lo! And Behold!

 

                                                                              

 

 

“No wonder Minho is choking right now,” Yoona said while reading through the full article.

 

“Omo!!!Their sooo cuuteee!! P.O-sshii is evenblushing!!” Seulgi and Irene squealed from giddiness not noticng t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter