Becoming friends with THEM?!

YOUTH, Let's fall in love ?!

Hey guys. Sorry for the late updates. Today I’m going to update it so let’s do it in SPARKELS way.

Doo Hu Mi’s Pov..

Annyonghaseyo! HuMi-imnida Mangaso bogawoyo. Okay dear authornim we know you are not Korean so don’t try it. Okay so let’s cont. from where Yeon Joo stopped.

Yeon Joo was just frozen on her spot. I don’t know what she saw I just tried to pull her towards seat but she didn’t bulged I turned around to see……..ANIYOOOOOOOOOO! Why? Why? Why? I made a funny face. How do I know? One of the person just smirk and bit his lips not laugh Argh!!!

I just dropped my head on their bench as I was sitting and I turned, “Ouch!” That probably hurts man. He started to laugh. Yeon Joo came to me and touched my forehead as if checking it and asked, “Does it hurts?” I pouted and said, “What do you think huh? What do you mean by…….” I was brutally stopped by that boy he said, “Are you baby?” What?? I snapped at him and said, “What? YAH! Is this a way to talk with a girl huh? Huh?”

He just laughed I felt insulted so I just sighed and again dropped my head on bench, “AWWWW! MAMA! THAT HURTS.” I started to cry cause it probably hurts that boy started to laugh where Yeon Joo and said, “Pabo-ah! You should really stop eating your chocolates, candies and sweety stuff see they make you so clumsy you should probably….”

“NO! Yah seriously you always use them to threaten me. What’s the connection between my lovely cutie and TASTY sweets and getting hurt?” I said as I pouted she just shrugs and said, “You have gained looks so fat you were not like that before 8 years..” I gasped stood up and started to check my figure my size that boy again laughed this time even the other one who used to stare at me had and amused smile I was confused I blinked few times and I realized, “Yah! OH YEON JOO don’t you know isn’t it natural to grow? Huh?” She also busted out in great laugh thankfully only we were in the class at that time. I sighed and grabbed my bag when that boy again said, “You are really a baby and bag of Pink? WITH TEDDIES? Indeed a baby girl.” I just glared him and said, “Yeon Joo let’s go I’m hungry like the hell.” I pulled her along with me when he again shouted, “Yah! Baby girl? My name is Lee Jong Suk. What’s your? Huh?” I grabbed a random paper from nearby desk and throw it at him again just to regret it. You know why? He again shouted, “WOAH!!! You are throwing a love letter at me huh? Whose fan or stalker you are huh? Mine or of Kim?” For Christ SAKE can’t this man be calm for some time, I mentally cursed myself when I heard Yeon Joo yelling my name, “Doo Hu Mi. Pabo-ah wait for me. You little girl.”

In canteen I was able to get some stuff rolls. THANK GOD. I’m going to eat it deliciously. I thought to myself when I sat on a place Yeon Joo took place beside me. She dropped her bag on the table and took out her? EWW SALAD? , “EW. Yeon Joo-ah. Are you really gonna eat that thing?” I shrunk my nose she nodded and said, “You should try it you know it’s good for your health you know?” Really. “Oh no no no no. I’m Happy with my cheesy stuff rolls.” I took a bite from one OMO. So delicious cheesy……mmmmm……I the cheese from my lips and started to enjoy them slowly when Yeon Joo said, “Do you know something?” she sat beside me, when did she got up and her plate where was it. I looked at her she sighed and said, “Are you really hungry like hell?” Isn’t it obvious my whole 2 rolls are still there out of 3, I said, “Obviously I’m hungry and you know this rolls…….” I was cut off by her she said, “It’s time for class just 10 min. left.” WHAT?!?!?! I cried, “But I’m still hungry.” She shook her head and said, “Then just fill your mouth and eat fast as much as you can.” Yeah. With that I stuffed my mouth with rolls probably not minding the creamy cheesy oozing out and trailed of my lips. YEAH. MAKE ME REALLY LOOK LIKE A BABY. But still not minding my plate was now clear but still food in my mouth and is stood up only to spat all to food out and cough. THERE HE WAS. WAIT WAIT THEY WERE. With amusing smile Lee Jong Suk came to me and took and napkin and used it to clean my mouth I backed, “Yah do you really think me as baby?” He just grinned and said, “If you act like one what should I do?” I pouted and stomped my feet. GREAT like a FREAKING Child! Yeon Joo just came to me and said, “Aren’t we getting late?” OMO I forgot it takes 5 min. to reach at out class I just grabbed my bag and apologized to the ajushssi who was incharge of canteen and ran towards my class probably leaving Yeon Joo to follow me.

When we were at the entrance teacher was already present there I just looked at Yeon Joo she nodded we both said in unison, “Report?” asking permission to enter that teacher just glared at us and said, “Whoever be late at my class gets punishment. You both stand outside of the classroom!” she ordered. SERIOUSLY MAN! First day a fight. Meeting a irritating guy and now the worst getting PUNISHED. When I was about to say that we won’t be late suddenly again someone said, “REPORT!” WTF?! Teacher let them in I turned and saw at the persons they were the reason why we can late I looked at Yeon Joo she sighed when we were about to turn someone said, “Teacher, can I also…..I mean we both also came late right. So can we also get a punishment?” I immediately recognized that voice that person LEE JONG SUK. What does he wants MAN seriously. We stopped and turned around when the other boy whom I probably started to get scared because of his calm voice and stares stood up and said, “Excuse me. MAM but according to rules. First day students can come late as they may forgot or not find a way. Punishing them on first day is wrong according to our universities protocol.” He said in calm voice. GOD I just shivered how can he look so handsome and scary at same time? Teacher turned to us and said, “You can go to your seats. Don’t be late again but as Mr. Lee had interrupted and Mr. Kim also did the same you all gets punishment of explaining the whole topic of last chapter. As I stated from end.” She said IS SHE KIDDING ME? Any topic but does she know last chapter is the toughest one or may me our punishment. But it’s better then standing outside right?

We went to our place which was exactly in front on the I turned to Jong Suk and said, “Khamsamnida. Jong Suk-ssi.” He just smiled and said, “No need baby girl!” “B-Bw-bwo?” he tsked at me and said, “Its okay but you have to do one thing.” I said, “WHAT?” he sighed and said, “We, I mean I want to do friendship with you both?” WHAT.? IS HE KIDDING. “Why?” I asked….he said, “We need friends who be with us for who we are not because of money. You both don’t look them.”

I narrowed my eyes and said, “On one condition.” He raised his one brow and said, “Just say it.” I smiled brightly and said, “You have to give me candies, chocolates and sweets everyday.” He laughed and flicked my forehead. I pouted he said, “Arasso! Then I’m Lee Jong Suk.” He offered his hand to me and then to Yeon Joo who was calm she introduced herself, “Oh Yeon Joo.” She don’t like boys so she won’t shake her hand but Jong Suk-ssi grabbed and shook it she looked damn uncomfortable. I tried hard not to laugh I said in excitement, “I’m Doo Hu Mi….” Jong Suk-ssi interrupted and said, “Baby girl. Right?” I stick my tongue at him I gladly shook my hand with him and then……

“I’m Kim Hyun Joong” he said in cold voice man I’m scared I trembled and shook my hand with him……he was staring at me……Why? Suddenly, “You four want to get more punishment?” Teacher said. We said in unison, “NO”. She turned and started to explain again and we to concentrate. 

Wait for the chapter to be written

Bye guys.~

Love you~

Take care.~