True friends for love

YOUTH, Let's fall in love ?!

Hello I am a simple girl myself​ Oh Yeon Joo. I have taken arts and I am not too friendly but I hope that I can make at least some friends who truly care for me. I am an arts student and I got scholarship​ for the best highschool for arts... I am too excited to be a student of it.....

Today is my first day of high school and o am a bit nervous......(a stranger )

???" Hi it's nice to meet you my name is Doo Hu Mi and I am your new classmate let's get along well from now on will ya?!"

She seems friendly and she is the first person to talk to me I feel happy now finally I at least have a friend..But why strangely I feel her familiar some how well I will know it later

"Hi my name is Oh Yeon Joo it'snice to meet  you.. your so beautiful and friendly... It's a pleasure to meet you.....!!"

She just grabbed my hand and took me into the school campus... It feels weird but amazing also it's my first time when a person whom I just met is taking me to see the campus with me... It feels like we have been friends for years....

So for a while we just were looking at the campus and couldn't describe it by words but it was too great...

Doo Hu Mi was also from a middle class family but still it felt great to be with her....

It was nearly time for Welcoming speech...it sounded boring but since I had Doo Hu Mi I didn't mind attending it...

But while looking there with in no time all the girls of our class knew her... She made a lot of friends with in an instant of time ... I was totally amazed...

The so called welcoming speech was to be given by teachers and then by the best male students.. I mean 2 best male students...

By looking at instance one looked friendly but naughty while other was a serious face... Looked like a cold person but as they stepped on the stage everyone just started shouting"OPPA.."

I thought that what was that but still they were too handsome..

At first I didn't realize that I had met them before but than I realized that they were the guys who earlier bumped into Doo Hu Mi...

Doo Hu Mi was just checking her stuff and saw a paper as she opened it seemed like a speech...

Opps the speech of Kim Hyun Joong was with du hu mi .... Oh!!! My!! Gosh!! What should we do it would be a big disaster for him if he funblled while speaking the speech and would be scoldes by teachers!!!!,,,... 

What should we do we want to save him but how ??? 

As  Discussed Hu Mi showed me the speech I got an idea to save him...!

I hope it works....!!

The idea was something u can call crazy but stramgly it worked... 

I told Doo hu mi to keep that paper on her face so Kim might notice and would be able to get the speech but inverse of it happened....

As Kim Hyun Joong was on stage he started to touch his ear and fumbled with his words ...

I guess he was nervous as he didn't had his speech...

As Doo hu mi kept the paper on her face Lee Jung suk noticed... He suddenly came near her and took her hand giving a smirk smile her said " Dear fellow classmate thank you for getting the speech of his . I will surely reward you something special.."

He took the speech and gave it to Kim...

(I think he did this to Doo hu mi by thinking that she wanted him to notice her and pay attention on her but as I saw Doo hu mi's reaction it was clear that she didn't wanted that..)

Everyone in the assembly was just starting at her... Some girls even tried to bully her at the same time..

Well the speech ended after that... But  Lee Jung suk and Kim Hyun Joong were scolded by the homeroom teacher for not preparing for the speech..

Even though they got scolded by teach Lee Jung suk was still laughing and making jocks on teach..

He seemed relaxed and didn't seem to care what teach said but Kim Hyun Joong was a bit tensed and wanted to be  alone for a while....

Well as per us we were just hanging around in the school campus...

Still everyone was staring at us ... Caus of the incident.. I guess

It was akward......

Well Doo hu mi went to class before me as I had some of my business to finish...

Well hello there I m Doo hu mi I wasn't aware that leaving Oh Yeon Joo behind would cause trouble f for me...

I entered the class and wanted to sit on the last desk with Yeon Joo but I saw that there were bags so I had to sit on second last desk...

I reserved a seat just beside me for Yeon Joo..

????" Hey you girl! Ur the one who wanted the attention of Lee Oppa and Kim Oppa... Right!!?!

I know cheap girls like you !!!! 😤😤 Staway from oppas as much as you can got it?? Or else you won't be able to have a peaceful life at school!"

Oh gosh I got so angry by just hearing that so I bursted out all my anger at one..

" First of all I didn't wanted any attention from your stupid oppas.. And secondly they are not your's I hate those type of people who poke their nose in other people's business .

If they are thinking thati am very happy by what I did than the thing that that so called Lee Oppa did was just ridiculous..  Gosh I hate that guy..! he has no thoughts that what could be the effect on the person to whom he did that!!

So Shut the hell up and leave me alone!!!"

The girl who spoke to Doo hu mi was Jinger she liked those two and had formed a fan club of them..

She hated if any girlever looked at either of them..

Mean while as Doo hu mi was scolding Jinger Lee Jung suk hear everything thing...

Hu mi was so angry that she even scoldes Lee Jung suk for being a rich guy and showing off his money..

After scolding him she went outside from the classroom and came to her senses

She knew that now she was going to be bullied by the whole school.....

Well as I saw the situation I went straight to Hu mi and told her that we should go to the classroom as the class was going to start soon

She hesitated but stillcame as we entered something ridiculously​ weird situation took place ..

I was also wondering what happened!!

Ah I totally got confused.. what was that!?

Find out in the next chapter what happened to Hu mi and me ...