New Feelings

New Beginnings

   Youngjae smiled at the offer. "Thanks. I appreciate it Jinyoung."

    "Of course! What dorm are you in?" 

    Youngjae shrugged. "Not sure. I have to find the check in desk. That's why I got here so early."

   Jackson linked arms with Mark. "We can show you the way! Can't we Mark?" The blonde smiled at him. 

   Mark nodded. "Mhmm."

   JB stood in front of Jackson. "You don't want him taking you anywhere in this school. Let's just say he has a 'reputation' here. I can show you instead." 

   Youngjae looked at JB then back at Jackson. "Uhh..."

   "Can't you see he's overwhelmed with you two fighting over who can show him where the front desk is?" Jinyoung linked arms with Youngjae. "Since I'm the most well behaved here, I'll go show him."

   Jackson coughed. "Teacher's pet," and coughed again. 

   Jinyoung glared at him. "Watch it Wang." He proceeded to drag Youngjae into the school and brought him to the front desk. "Good morning!"

   The woman gave Jinyoung a warm smile. "Good morning Jinyoung. Who's this?"

   Youngjae pulled his arm out of Jinyoung's grasp. "I'm Ch-Choi Youngjae. It's my first day here. I came f-for my schedule and information."

   The woman reached behind her and set a folder on the desk. "It's nice to meet you Choi Youngjae. I hope you enjoy it here. I can absolutely guarantee your safety as well. If you have any problems come see us okay?"

   Youngjae nodded as Jinyoung gave him a confused look. The younger walked out of the office as Jinyoung followed behind him. 

   "That's weird."

   Youngjae tilted his head. "What's weird?"

   Jinyoung linked arms with Youngjae again. "Just the way she talked to you was strange. Talking about how she was gonna keep you safe and all. That woman isn't like that. She barely talks. I'm surprised she even said anything to you instead of just handing you the folder. Weird."

   Youngjae removed his arm from Jinyoung's grip again. He nervously pulled at the bottom of his shirt. "Yeah. Weird," he repeated as he let out a nervous laugh. 

   They walked back outside to where Jackson was giving Mark a hug and JB was looking through a journal he had. Youngjae noticed that there were two younger boys watching Mark and Jackson and occasionally saying a few things to JB. 

   Jackson saw Youngjae and rushed over. "So what dorm are you in?" 

   The new student took a second to flip through the folder given to him. "I-It says I'm in dorm E."

   Jaebum smiled. "Cool, roommate. Sorry but I took the biggest room already."

   Jinyoung beamed as well. "YAY! We get the new kid!"

   Youngjae smiled, glad he wasn't sharing a room with complete strangers. 

   "Mark also stays in our dorm. He doesn't talk much. Don't be offended or take it personally. He'll open up eventually." The raven haired boy hugged Youngjae. 

   Youngjae wasn't quite sure how to react but he ended up just hugging him back. 

   Jaebum pulled Jinyoung off of Youngjae. "Why don't we actually show him where he'll be staying for the next few years instead of just hugging?"

   Mark nodded. 

   "Follow me Youngjae. Mark you can stay here with Jackson if you want. And Jinyoung why don't you stay and entertain Bam and Gyeom?" Jaebum pointed to the two boys near Jackson. 

   "Okay." Mark said as he walked over to Jackson. 

   Jinyoung sighed. "Fine."

   Jaebum began walking and Youngjae followed behind him. "You don't talk that much. Tell me something about yourself."

   Youngjae nodded. "I'm just nervous is all. Umm... I plan on going to an art school in the future."

   Jaebum smiled. "That's pretty cool! Do you have any artwork you can show me?"

   Youngjae shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe."

   The black haired guy opened the door to their dorm. "Ta Da! I know I know! It's lovely."

   Youngjae looked around. The dorm was kept very neat and tidy. He was surprised since there were 3 guys already living here. He followed JB to what he assumed was his room. It was very spacious for a dorm room.

   Jaebum walked into the room next to Youngjae. "You barely have any boxes. Guess it'll be easier to unpack right?" he said trying to set a lighter mood. 

   The younger only nodded and continued to look around. He turned back to JB. "Can I see your room? Maybe to get ideas on how to decorate the place."

   JB scratched the back of his neck. "Uh well you see. The thing is... I should clean it up first. It's not as bad as Mark's room but it's not that neat. Or clean. But we can look at  Jinyoung's room. He knows what he's doing."

   "Why is Mark's room the messiest. He seems like the most introverted out of you guys. And like he would take good care of his st--"

   "I'm gonna stop you right there Youngjae. The thing about Mark is that... well... Jackson is his boyfriend so he practically lives here with us. And every time Mark tries to clean up his room, Jackson tends to completely destroy it again. So Mark thinks it's better to just leave it be. And if we went in there..." JB paused. "...Mark would probably kick your-"

   "Got it! I got it!" Youngjae said cutting Jaebum off. 

   The older boy shrugged and ran his fingers through his dark hair. "Well I'll let you get settled in and all. If you need me I'll be at the front of the school with the rest of the guys. I'll come back up here to get you later since we don't have class today." JB smiled and waved to Youngjae as he left the dorm. 

   Youngjae grabbed one of his boxes and began to go through it. Clothes and sheets. Pillowcases and blankets. The essentials. He set the clothes in his drawers and made his bed making sure it was very neat. He moved onto the next box which had all of his art supplies and materials. The boy placed all of the materials on his desk and in the drawers making sure all the supplies corresponded with one another. The next box had a few items in there such as a toothbrush and hairbrush along with other necessities. And the last box he had. Inside were pictures. Of him and his grandparents. As well as a few items they had given to him before he left. He set those carefully on a shelf by his desk. 

   Youngjae sat on his bed and looked around. He was finally safe. Had food. Had clothes. Had friends. There was no class that day or the next so he had time to get comfortable and just relax. This was a luxury to him. His own little home. 

   He walked over to the desk and grabbed some of his art supplies. He sat back down on his bed and began drawing absentmindedly. A few of the pencil. Straight lines. Curved lines. Wiping off eraser shavings from the paper. Whatever Youngjae had felt was necessary to complete this piece. When he looked over his drawing, really and truthfully looked over it, he realized he had drawn JB. From memory. Youngjae hadn't even looked at him half the time he had been here. Why was it that he knew the exact details of his hyung's face? 

   Youngjae heard the door open. A farmiliar voice called out, "Youngjae! Youngjae!"

   Youngjae frantically threw the sketchbook under his bed and opened up his bedroom door to JB. "Hey hyung. What's up?" He nervously kept his hands behind his back still holding the pencil. 

   "Mark and Jackson are going out to eat. Asked if you and I wanted to come with them." The hyung ran his fingers through his hair again. 

   Youngjae gave him a puzzled expression. "But wouldn't that be us crashing their date to something?"

   "Who said we couldn't go out on a date either? A double date. They asked themselves."

   Youngjae could not believe how direct Jaebum was being. His face turned red. "I-I'm fine th-thank you though." The younger laughed nervously as he closed the door. 

   "Alright," JB said as he walked away.

   Youngjae stood against the door. How could he have said something like that to Youngjae. They hardly even knew each other. He walked over to his bed and sat. A sigh escaped his mouth as he covered his red face. This was supposed to be a luxury. Yet he was already overwhelmed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Woah it's getting spicy XD Promised there would be 2jae and markson. Gotta think of more stuff for the next chapter! Hope you liked this! Hwaiting <3!

~Ante