UNEXPECTED NEWS!

I'm Only Me When I'm With You~

"~~~~-ah! Wake up and take the garbage out" your mom called from downstairs.
"nghh, but I don't want to yet. maybe later." you whined
"Don't make me come there and yell at you!"
You whined more but then started dragging yourself up to stand up.

You went down and drank some orange juice to keep you awake and then head out to grab the garbage bag and take it out.
When you got out you saw Ricky from across the street from your house and he saw you and waved at you. You were alarmed because your hair was tousled up and you were still in your pj's. 
 

"Omo! I look hideous." you let go of the garbage bags and fixed yourself up a bit
"Hey ~~~~, what's up? You need help?" Ricky said as he approached you.
"Oh just taking the trash out. I just woke up actually, was forced to take these out so my mom won't scold me. ugh"
*Wow even when just waking up, you still look so pretty* Ricky though to himslef.
"Here, let me do that for you"
"No, it's~"  Ricky cut you off "~~~~, it's fine really. I insist." He flashed you his sweetest smile and you smiled in response.

When Ricky was done throwing the garbage, he asked you. "What are you up to today ~~~~~?"
“Nothing really, just planning on staying home and be lazy.” /chuckles
“Oh, uhm. Well, can I ask you out today? I mean, just a friendly date you know.” Ricky the back of his neck.
“Sure, I’d love to. It’s boring here anyway.” You said flailing your arms.
“YES!” Ricky happily said.
“Come, let’s go inside the house while I get ready.” You said
“Okay”

“Mom, Ricky’s here!”
“Ricky? Is he your boyfriend?” your mom asked giggling
You face palmed *that’s embarrassing* “Mom, no, don’t you remember Ricky? My classmate when we were still in grade school?”
“Oh the one who gave you a letter when you were in 5th grade, right?” your mom said smiling.
You and Ricky both blushed and you just ran upstairs “yeah whatever mom” you said and poked your tongue out at your mom. “Just don’t scare him while I fix myself up.” You laughed.

 

After getting ready, you were wearing your usual outfit, shirt, jeans, sneakers and went down to Ricky.
“Hey, I’m all ready” you sweetly smiled”
Ricky looked at you in awe and just as he realized that he was staring already at you, he snapped off of his daze and went to you immediately.
“Oh uhm, shall we go already” Ricky offered his right arm for you to sling your arm around it.
You happily nodded. “let’s” you giggled and told your mom “mom, Ricky and I will go now, will be back before supper.”
“Okay dear, you and Ricky have fun on your date!” your mom teased.

Your mom ships you and Ricky together because he thinks Ricky is charming and a gentleman.


“Ugh don’t mind my mom, she’s always like that.” You said chuckling.
“Oh, no it’s fine.” Ricky laughed.”Shall we get something to eat ~~~~?
you nodded in approval. “okay”

 

 

*CHANGJO’s POV*

“What could ~~~~ be doing right now? Hmmm.I should call her up and tell her I’m coming for a visit” you agreed with yourself and dialed ~~~~~’s number.

“Hello? Changjo?”
~~~~~! Hey how are you?
“I’m fine, and you?”
“Fine as well”
“Good to hear that. So what are you up to?”
I’m out with Ricky actually, he’s right beside me. He’s taking me out for today” you can hear ~~~~’s cheerfulness in her voice as you listened and you grew jealous again. *Ugh that Ricky again* you thought
Trying to sound positive, you responded finally “Oh really? Would you say hi to him for me?”
“Yeah sure, he says hi to you too” ~~~~~ giggled
“Anyway, why’d you call?” ~~~~~ asked cause you usually don’t call her.
“Well  was coming home for a vacation there just for a month and thought we’d meet up and catch up.” You said.
“Oh really?! Yeah sure! When will you arrive?”
“About 11:30 this morning”
“Wow ok! Let’s meet up later? And you, Ricky and I could hang out together, what do you say?” ~~~~~ said.
You rolled your eyes in disgust that Ricky was coming along, but you didn’t let it sound like you didn’t want him around and said “Yeah sure, that’d be awesome. /chuckles/”
“Okay then, it’s settled. Meet ya later at Guangdong mall, ok?
“Okay, ‘till then ~~~~~. Take care.”
“you too there! Can’t wait!” ~~~~~ giggled and you could imagine her cute face and just swooned.

*Ricky’s POV*

“So what’s up? Why’d Changjo call?” you asked ~~~~~~.
“He wants to meet up later and hang out.” ~~~~~ smiled.
“Oh, just the two of you?” your heart sinking of the thought of just the two of Changjo and ~~~~~ together.
“No, us three silly!” ~~~~~ ruffled your hair.
*now that’s a relief* you thought
“Okay then.” You fake smiled.
--------------------------------------------------

Ricky never did liked the way Changjo looked at ~~~~~ because he knows Changjo likes ~~~~ just by the way he looks t her. Ricky always gets jealous when Changjo and ~~~~~~ were together because they were very close.

*YOUR POV*

*AIGOOOOOOOOO! KYAAAAAAAA! I can’t believe it! Changjo just called me up and wanted to meet up!* you shouted in your head. You secretly wished that Ricky wouldn’t be in the picture but you didn’t want him to feel bad, so that’s why you offered for him to tag along, since you three were classmates before.

 

 

---------------------------------------------

how long has it been since my last udpate? :"D