Part 2

Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Winwinnie, I’m going out for a bit. Don’t let anyone come inside,okay? Stay safe.” Jaehyun said, carrying his bag.

“Thanks but I’m big now. I can take care of myself.” Winwin said while smiling.

“Okay okay. I’m going now.” Jaehyun said.

 

 

 

“Hyung?” Jaehyun called as soon as he entered the store.

“Jaehyun?” He turned around to Taeyong who was shocked to see him.

Jaehyun then rushed to him and gave him a hug. Taeyong was surprised but his arms moved unconsciously and he also hugged back.

“Yah, you idiot, how dare you do something like that.” Jaehyun said and hit Taeyong’s arm. But, he then kissed him on his cheek which, again, surprised Taeyong.

“I love you too, you idiot.” Jaehyun said with a visible blush on his cheeks.

“Oh yeah sure.... WAIT WHAT?! You love me too?!” Taeyong said with a surprised look.

Jaehyun just nodded and Taeyong grabbed him and spun him around.

“Thank you! I thought you’ll never love me back.” He said.

“What? Are you serious? If I didn’t love you back, I would’ve killed you for teasing me around.” Jaehyun said with a death glare.

“Uhm... yeah... So... uhm... Will you be mine?” Taeyong asked with hope in his eyes.

Jaehyun kissed him and Taeyong kissed him back.

“Will that answer your question?” Jaehyun said.

“No, I think I need clarifications.” Taeyong said with a smug smile.

“Aish, you pabo. Come here.” Jaehyun grabbed him using his shirt and kissed him again.

Yuta who cleaning saw them and he screamed.

“OMO!” Jaehyun and Taeyong broke the kiss and blushed.

“I’m so sorry!” Yuta said and ran to the storage room.

 

Taeyong just laughed and Jaehyun hit him on his stomach.

“Stop it.”

“Okay okay. I just can’t believe that you are mine now.” Taeyong said.

“Neither can I. Anyway, about Yuta and Winwin, I’ll help you.” Jaehyun smiled and Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter