Part 1

Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yuta, please come here for a second.” Taeyong, the shop owner, said.

“Please wait. I have to carry these boxes to the storage room.” Yuta, an employee and also a friend of the shop owner, said.

“Hurry up. We still need to tend some costumers over here.” Yuta nodded and proceeded to carry the boxes.

“AHHH”

“OW”

“ARGH”

“Omo!  I’m so sorry!” Yuta said.

“Nahhh... It’s okay.” The guy said, dusting off the dirt off his body.

Yuta also began to stand and he looked up to only stare in awe and admiration.

 

He saw a face of an angel.

~*~

“Winwinnie, let’s go to the Paradise 127 store. I have to buy more face masks.” Jaehyun said,preparing his things.

“Winwin?” he called as he opened the door.

“WAHHHH! You are so cute!” he exclaimed and the guy looked at him innocently.

“Eyyyy... I ain’t cute! I am just normal.” WinWin said with his arms crossed.

Jaehyun just can’t believe the words coming out from his mouth. He isn’t just normal. He has a pale skin and rosy lips which make him have a cute appearance. His appearance screams out innocence just by looking at him. People really admire him for it.

“Your stare right now proves your statement wrong.” Jaehyun said, while fixing Winwin’s things.

“Eh? What stare?” Winwin asked but Jaehyun decided to just leave it.

“Come on. Let’s go.” Jaehyun said.

 

 

“Winwinnie, what do you think about having a lover?” Jaehyun asked suddenly which made Winwin stop on his track.

“I honestly didn’t think about that yet but I think it will be great to have someone to love. I think that no one is going to love and care for me though. I am not that special at all. You are the only one who cares for me. My own parents don’t care for me at all. Soon, you’ll find one and will leave me. I think I’m destined to be alone.” Winwin said and let his head down.

“Yah, don’t say that. Your parents don’t have brains. How can they abandon such a sweet and cute guy like you? They are too cold and dumb to know that.” Jaehyun said , getting a bit angry.

“I hate them but I do wish to feel a parent’s love.” Winwin said sadly.

“You’ll feel that someday. I promise you that.” Jaehyun said, placing an arm on Winwin’s shoulder.

“Let’s go.”

 

 

“So, Hyunnie, what are you going to buy?” Winwin asked as he looked around the things displayed in the store.

“I’m going to buy some face masks and snacks for us. How about you?” Jaehyun said as he placed some stuff in the basket.

“I need another toothbrush. The one I’ve been using is already old. I also need candies.” Winwin said as his eyes sparkled when he mentioned candies.

Jaehyun stared warmly at him like how a mother stares at her child.

“You really care that much for your teeth. It’s cute.” He said while laughing and Winwin hit his arm lightly.

 

“AHHH”

“OW”

“ARGH”

“Omo!  I’m so sorry!” the guy said.

“Nahhh... It’s okay.” Jaehyun said, dusting off the dirt off his body.

“Hyunnie, are you okay?” Winwin said as he looked concerned.

“I’m fine.” He said and he noticed how the guy stared at Winwin.

‘Bingo’ he thought.

Jaehyun ‘accidentally’ tripped and he bumped the guy. The guy fell and accidentally brought Winwin down with him too.

“OOF”

Winwin stared at the guy shockingly while the guy looked at him with an unreadable expression.

“Yah, I think that’s enough. I’m sorry for tripping.” Jaehyun said, having enough of the cute encounter between the guy and his friend.

“I’m so sorry!” the guy said as he helped Winwin stand up.

“I-It’s okay... uhmm... Yuta? Yuta.” Winwin said as he looked at the man’s ID.

“It must be hard for you to carry these boxes. Jaehyun and I will help you carry them.” Winwin said with a smile.

“Oh no, it’s okay I can han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter