After The End

Dracon's Pet - EunHae Bonfire 2017 Edition

 

In the Near Future

"Only the people protected by the Aegilas can breed with the Dracons. That means you, Donghae."

Donghae swiveled his head between the High Dracon and the suspiciously silent Grand Dame. Or silent as he could sense her through his bond with T'al Hasa, who was rolling her eyes at him instead. "In case you've failed to notice Hyukjae, I'm male? I don't get babies?"

Hyukjae only gave a disgruntled look before he gritted out. "No, not you. I'm the one bearing dragon babies."

Dragon ba--- Donghae promptly fainted. But not before he heard Hyukjae's shout of alarm and the Grand Dame's mental chortle.


#

 

In the Far Future

Kyuhyun is the middle dragon of the triplets borne to Donghae and Hyukjae who did not inherit either's qualities, but rather took after his Uncle Heechul. Both apple of the eye and bane of his nanny Sungmin's life who was also training then to become an Eagle Knight. When Kyuhyun was old enough to understand he could only breed dragons with an eagle, he latched onto a surprised Sungmin and bred his own dragons even before he turned eighteen, to the chagrin of his parents, and Sungmin's dazed delight.

"I do not care to be a grandfather at forty-four, Hyukjae, so tell me who is the Eagle responsible for getting Kyuhyun bred before he is even an adult?" Donghae hissed by his side of the Throne Room.

It did not escape Hyukjae's notice how Sungmin flinched to the side. Or how the poor Knight Extraordinaire was rapidly paling beneath the armor he was wearing while standing guard in the throne room. Half Hyukjae's instincts was to rip Sungmin's throat to pieces but the fact that Hyukjae can smell Kyuhyun all over him was enough to deter him from giving in to his instincts.

Hmmm, but maybe not the Prince of Eagles, who does not share this limitation. So he said nonchalantly. "Sungmin."

Donghae, for some reason, was relieved. "Oh, I guess that's alright then."

"What?" It was Hyukjae who hissed this time. "Why does Sungmin breeding Kyuhyun make it alright?"

Donghae blushed a bright red. "Uhm, I rather feel sorry for Sungmin. Kyuhyun has had his, uh, claws, sunk into the guy ever since our sons turned fifteen, so now that the table's turned and Kyuhyun ends up breeding... uh, I still think that would be Kyuhyun's doing."


__________________

© higashinoumi (http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/1108258), 2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to higashinoumi (http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/1108258) with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.