Hey Mama, I'm Daddy!

Hey Mama, I'm Daddy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Shin Jimin, lacrosse team captain, guided the team towards the benches after their extra long practice. It was burning hot outside and as much as the short brunette hated the heat, she had to extend practice to prepare the team for their final match that was coming up friday. As soon as the players got near the benches, they collapsed onto the warm grass along with pouring their water bottles on their body and face.

 

"Yah, I didn't overwork you guys that much. Stop being so dramatic!"

 

"Captain, I ALMOST DIED OUT THERE!" More complaints were heard along with other groans. Jimin could only laugh at her teammates silliness. But she had to admit today's practice was more rough than usual. They practiced a few minutes extra and the sun wasn't any help. With all the willpower she had left, she ran towards the water fountains, aka the cold water heavens.

 

She was just a few inches close to the fountain until someone had accidentally bumped into her, making her fall back a bit.

 

"Oh god, I'm sorry!" She heard a soft voice say, quickly. Seemed like the other girl was in a rush, which didn't really bother Jimin. She was too tired to even care.

 

"It’s fine,” Jimin put up her hand indicating that she was fine, not even bothering to look at the girl. All she heard was footsteps jogging away from her direction, she didn't even get a chance to see who it was.

 

After getting a refreshing drink, she made her way back and laid down on the grass, enjoying the beautiful blue sky above her.

 

“, is it even legal to be this hot outside?” Hyejeong, her best friend, said as she laid down next to her.

 

“Sorry, I’ll try to keep it down next time.”

 

"Ha-ha-ha, so funny. By the way, I never knew that you and Choa knew each other. I saw you guys talking. When did that happen?" The brunette looked at her best friend as she sat up, wondering why the head cheerleader was even mentioned in their conversation.

 

“Choa? Talking with me? When?”

 

“Right when you went for a drink.”

 

“That wasn’t Choa. Trust me, I would’ve recognized curvy Choa’s voice.” Jimin grinned.

 

“Hmmm that's strange, I swore that girl looked just like her. But I guess it makes sense, why would she even be talking to you in the first place. I mean she's like the hottest girl at the school--"

 

“EX-CUH-USE ME what is that suppose to mean? If I wanted her, she’d be mine.”

 

“Ha, you got jokes Jiminnie."

 

“Bet,” the short haired girl got up and smacked Hyejeong’s head, “watch me get a date with her right now. At least I am making a move unlike COUGH someone COUGH.”

 

“Umm, what do you mean? Seolhyun and I are dating right now.”

 

“WHAT? SINCE WHEN? But whatever, watch and learn kiddo.”

 

“Hmm, alright show me what you got shorty. Go ahead and make fun of yourself.” Hyejeong really wanted to try harder and stop Jimin from doing something she’ll regret, but a part of her wanted to see what would happen. Things were too boring at school, so why not lay back and have some fun. Plus, how badly could Jimin it up? Hyejeong grabbed her belongings and gently followed behind her short friends’ footsteps. Front row seats, the best! The closer her friend got to Choa and her gang, the more guilt she felt.

 

“Maybe I should stop her before it’s too late.” Oh yeah, it was way too late now.

 

Jimin ran her hand through her short dark brown hair and fixed up her letterman jacket. She turned around and gave Hyejeong a quick smirk and thumbs up.

 

"Ahem..." she tried getting the blonde's attention as she slowly got closer, but the other girl was too busy with Seolhyun and the other cheerleaders. Jimin made the big move and put her slightly moist hand on the cheerleaders’ bare shoulder, turning her around.

 

Choa turned serious as she faced the other girl. “Um, yes?” She was confused on why the girl in front of her even touched her, everyone at school knew Choa didn’t like people who invaded her personal space. Jimin only stood still, with a creepy grin on her face, and suddenly Choa felt like she knew her from somewhere. Her eyes traveled down to Jimin’s jacket. The lacrosse team? When did we even have one? I’ve seen her around but dammit what’s her name. Hyejeong? No that's Seol's girl. Yuna? No she's on the cheer squad. Eric? Are you crazy ChoA that's a guy.

 

“Hey Mama... I’m Daddy,” Jimin ended her introduction with a proud grin, eyes dropping every and now then staring at ChoA's chest. Whoa they look much bigger closer up.

 

Everyone became quiet, well except for Hyejeong who was in the middle of cracking up and cringing.

 

“H-huh?” the calm and collected cheerleader suddenly became flabbergasted. She looked around to the other cheerleaders, trying to make sure she heard correctly. Mama? She mouthed to Seolhyun, who shrugged in confusion. Choa faced Jimin once again. At this moment she is suppose to be pissed at everything Jimin has done, but for some reason she doesn’t feel angry. Instead she felt a bit flustered and confused. She should be angry right now, right? Or she should've been making fun of her, but why was she there standing frozen and letting the slightly younger girl undress her with her eyes. Gosh why is she such a creep but why do I enjoy this?

 

“So hot stuff, what do you say.. Me and you? Movie and dinner?”

 

“I think you mean ‘you and I’—“

 

“Yeah yeah, same thing. See you tomorrow, at seven. Wear something nice, but I’m sure you wouldn’t have to try so hard since you’re so hot.” And with that Jimin placed a wet kiss on Choa’s cheek and walked away like a boss, totally forgetting that she didn’t even tell Choa the location, time, or even exchange numbers.

 

Jimin made her way towards Hyejeong with a smirk on her face along with a I-told-you-so look. Everyone was shocked, did that just really happen?

 

“Did you seriously call THE Choa, Mama?”

 

“Yeah, so what? I’m the captain of our team and she is the head of her squad. We’re like mom and dad. Plus I’d love for her to be my hot mama.”

 

“You’re over, you are seriously over now. Oh god, I know you so… does that mean I’m over too?” Jimin didn’t even bother with her friend, she was too busy trying to see how things would go with her mama.

 

-:¦:--:¦:--:¦:--:¦:--:¦:--:¦:-

 

Jimin ended up going to school a bit earlier than usual, but not forgetting to force her friends to tag along with her. Thankfully Mina loved school and Hyejeong wanted to see her girlfriend more.

 

“Alright,” Jimin turned and faced the back of her car, “we will enter first, stay together and look all badass okay?”

 

“Okay,” her friends mumbled, not really paying her any attention.

 

“Remember, STAY TOGETHER!”

 

“Okay, we get it! Can we get out the car already. There is too much body heat in here.”

 

The trio got out and made their way towards the school entrance, but the minute they took a step in, Mina went running towards the school library and Hyejeong went wherever Seolhyun was.

 

“TRAITORS!” Jimin would’ve been shocked and hurt but she was used to it, “I didn’t need them anyway. I’ll be badass all by myself. I am Top Madam!”

 

Since she was all alone, she decided to just head on to her first class, but as she was making her way there, she saw a certain someone. That creepy grin appeared on her face again as she fixed up her bomber jacket and switched up her route. With her somewhat scary glare, she managed to get rid of the people surrounding her target. She popped a quick mint into .

 

Jimin fully pushed herself against the girl in front of her, closing her locker along the way, as her right hand rested on the girl's waist. “Hey Mama,” she whispered in Choa’s ear, sending goose bumps throughout the blonde’s body, “Did you miss Daddy?” The brunette flipped the cheerleader where they were now face to face.

 

Why is it so hot in here all of the sudden? Choa thought. And why am I not struggling against her hold?

 

Jimin leaned forward, letting their noses touch and for a second she felt weird. Of course she had seen Choa from afar and a bit closer but never this close. Her chocolate orbs seemed a bit addicting, almost as a black hole as they away all her attention. And for a second she forgot what she came here to do, but good thing it only lasted a sec

Please log in to read the full chapter