Second Chance

A Second Chance.

''Hyung.....Wake up...Hyuuung.... Leo hyung!!'' I wake up to someone shouting some stuff and me being shaked as if i'm a milkshake. I open my eyes and see someone but its still blurry, ''who are you..'', I look at him. ''Leo hyung! What are you saying! N hyung!! Leo hyung says he doesn't know me!!'' the guy shouts to the door. ''Huh....'' I look at him again and sit up. 

Wait a minute... N? N 'hyung'? No way? Vixx N?! Wait this guy, isn't he... Hyuk.. Vixx Hyuk.

  I look at him confused when another guy enters, ''N hyung, he says he doesn't know me'' the guy says again. ''Leo, are you okay? You're sweating all over, and why are you scaring him like that'' N says, I look at him with wide eyes, jump up, hide myself behind the curtain and only show my head.

''Y-you guys... are Vixx, r-right?'' I ask, ''You guys? Leo whats wrong? You're a part of vixx too you know? You didn't forget it did you?'' N asks. ''Leo? I'm sorry but I think you got the wrong person, I'm Liam not Leo..'' I say, ''Wrong person? How could that be! You're sleeping in Leo hyungs bed with Leo hyungs body and voice you're Leo hyung!'' Hyuk shouts. N slowly walks to me and takes me to the living room, we sit on the couch and hyuk brings me some coffee. He turns on the tv for some background sound, ''Leo, tell us what's wrong okay?''. ''I was driving my friend to the hospital, and then everything went black..'' I say

There has been an accident near ****** hospital, the person that was driving died instantly and the other passenger is alive and not in critical condition but has many injuries. The driver of the truck that rode through red is also in the hospital but only with minor injuries.

I look at the TV, and they show a picture of me, Mark and an old guy I don't know. 

Wait... does that mean, i'm dead? NO WAY! I CAN'T BE DEAD!!

I look at N and Hyuk, ''T-that's me..'' I point at the TV, ''So... You're saying, you really aren't Leo and you just switched bodies with him and he is... dead?'' N asks, I nod and look down. ''Oh god this is a big problem, we just signed a contract for a reality show, they're going to be filming our lives while we're on break in just two weeks!'' N looks at me, ''You.. You know us right? Can you act like Leo? You don't have to be the exact same, we will just tell fans that you changed and that no one knows how and why, can you do that? We will help you and tell you more stuff about things you don't know, and you also have to learn all the dances and our songs, and can you still sing? If you can't it will be a huge problem, if you can you need to remember all your parts in our songs, ALL our songs'' N says so fast that I can barely understand it, but I understood.

''H-hyung, my voice is the same right?'', N nods, '' Then I will be able to sing, a-and don't worry about the dances and Leo's, no my parts I know them all, because I was a huge vixx fan'' I tell him. ''That... That's great! Guys lets tell him as much as we can for now?'' N asks the other members who came to sit around us while we were talking.

''So first, do you have any questions or things you really want to know or need to know?'' N asks, ''Well.. how do I call you all?'' I ask. ''You call N: Hyung, Ken is just ken, I'm just Ravi, Hyungbin is just Hyungbin and Hyuk is just Hyuk, you don't really have nicknames for us'' Ravi says. I nod and they begin telling me more things, ''You really like coffee, you're kinda like addicted to coffee'' Hongbin laughs while saying that, ''That's good, because I really like coffee'' I smile. ''Hyung don't smile too much when there is a camera okay? Fans will think there's something wrong'' Hyuk says. ''Oh yeah, you share a room with Hyuk and you like to lay on the couch and watch dramas, mostly cute fluffy romance dramas, but if you don't like something you stop it and go sing or go something you like'' Ken says. ''You like to cook, and you're really good at it, are you still good in cooking like.. now?'' Hyuk asks, ''I can cook pretty good so that won't be a problem, but I.. like sleeping while hugging something, I would hug my roommate all the time before I yeah... died. but now i'm Leo and he's an idol.. I think that it won't be good for him if people knew it..''. ''Well I don't mind it, and no one ever saw you sleeping except us and your parents so the fans will be surprised but I think they would actually like it and find you cute.'' Hyuk says with a smile. ''Cute huh.. would Leo like that?'' I ask, ''This could sound weird, but for us, Leo is still here, YOU are Leo now so for us it will feel like you just had a personality change. Don't think about if he would like it, but we would like it if you won't act totally different in a short period, but changing slowly is fine'' N says.

After talking a lot it was already 7 pm, N ordered chicken and we ate it together talking even more.''Hyung, you were talking about a reality show? What is it about?'' I ask N, ''Well they will put up cameras in our dorm, and follow our lives, give us challenges, Q&A's and games with rewards, There is one room that won't have a camera, the bathroom, because we need atleast a little privacy.'' N says. Suddenly someone comes into the living room and begins to talk to all of us ''Guys, I need 3 of you to come with me for a variety show.'' he says.''Hongbinnie, Kennie we're going'' N says as he gets up.

When they left it was just me, Hyuk, Ravi and me eating chicken and watching TV, ''Is it getting a little comfortable here?'' Ravi asks, I nod and take a sip of my coffee. ''Hyung, you really shocked me today you know? You went to bed around 4 because you weren't feeling well, and when I woke you up because you were drenched in sweat you didn't remember anything. I was really scared'' Hyuk says with tears in his eyes. ''ah... Sorry.... Hyuk...'' I didn't really know what to say so I just said that. 

''Hyung are you tired?'' Ravi asks me, I nod ''Want me to bring you to bed?'' , I nod again and look at him with a sleepy face. He takes the pillow out of my arms and helps me to my room, he puts me in bed and wants to walk away. I grab his hand, ''Don't go... I can't sleep without someone..'' I mumble. ''Hyuk!! Come here!!'' Ravi shouts ans Hyuk comes. ''He's tired, care to sleep with him, or just lay with him?'' Ravi asks, ''Never thought that Leo hyung could be like this.'' Hyuk giggles and lays beside me, I hug him and slowly fall asleep.

 

A/N: So... Its a huge bit longer I guess? Sorry if its bad :S I'm just doing it for fun and its my first time. Also.. I'm not English so sorry if i made some major grammar mistakes or just some easy mistakes!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!