The Hospital

A Second Chance.

''Am.....Liam..Wake up'' I open my eyes and see my teacher, ''Class is over?'' I ask, she nods and walks away. I put my books in my bag and go to my locker ''Liam, can you bring me to the hospital today? I need to be there at 5, I know its only 3 right now but we can go to a café and drink some coffee?'' Mark asks me cutely. ''Fine'' I say and we walk to the car together.

When we arrive we go sit at the back of the café and look at the menu. ''What do you want to drink, or eat? I'm paying so take what you like'' I look at him and look at the waiter. ''What can I get for you?'' the waiter asks, ''One coffee and one piece of chocolate cake'' The waiter walks away and Mark looks at me. ''Chocolate cake? Since when do you eat that?'' he asks, ''I just wanted to have some, you know, just wanted some''. I start eating my cake that the waiter brought to me and talk some more with Mark. ''So why do you need to go to the hospital? Are you sick or not feeling well?'' I ask him, '''No, my sister is in the hospital and with car is faster than with the bus, and now I have someone to spend time with before I go. But can we go now? I wanna buy some flowers before I go'' he gets up and pays everything then we walk to the car and begin driving.

I was just driving to the hospital and suddenly everything went black.

 

There has been an accident near ****** hospital, the person that was driving died instantly and the other passanger is alive and not in critical condition but has many injuries. The driver of the truck that rode through red is also in the hospital but only with minor injuries.

 

a/n: Hi guys~ Ehm yeah so its really bad, im sorry but im not gonna delete it, Yaaay!! please gimme some tips :D and hope you still enjoy it even though its super bad! And its short, i know i'll try to make longer chapterss