TWO

this love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day,month by month, and years fly without knowing. Byul and yongsun are more closer, yongsun always find byul whenever she want to tell her worries,her problem, or her everything moment she want to talk about.Yong always tell her story to byul, even she is closer to kyrstal, but  only with byul she tell about her problem more, her attitude more to byul. She is more open to byul, so that why she think that byul is know outside inside her side she trust byul much, and byul always keep it, always hear whatever she want to tell, byul always understand her very much. And byul usually go to her home to visit or pick up yongsun to go to office together. Byul just call yongsun is yong,and yongsun call byul is byong. there is like no age gap on them. Byul really happy of the time they share together,they had together. Byul always stay loyal to yongsun, because her feel is growing more than she know it. but she is perfectly hide it. she hide it till she can not hide it anymore, she don't know when is happen,but for right now she enjoy every a little bit moment of her and yongsun. Till  one day,when they have quality time on saturday evening after watching film, yongsun tell her about something who make crush her heart into pieces.

Byul pov

"hey byong, i want to tell you something, and dont tell krystal ok. you're the first person who know byong actually  i've been close with a guy who i know from media social. and last week i'd went to blind date with him. his name is hongki."yongsun said.

'. i know this time will happen,but i dont expecting right now.'byul said on her mind.

"oh.. so you had blind date. so how about this guy?are you serious? you know him from social media. be careful with that yong. i'm worried to the future". i said. 

"Yeah byong, i know. i'm careful with that. thank youn for worrying me. And about this guy, so far he is nice, he is humble, he is gentle, he is comfortable to talk, and many ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter