An unexpected finding

Wolves Trap

Hearing scrambling through her campsite, Naeun shot up. Hiding the wolf in her closet under her clothes she attempted to mask his smell with hers in order to keep him safe. Shifting she walked through the door of her camper. Growling she saw a black wolf enter her ‘territory’. A growl made its way up before the black wolf attempted to lunge at her. Jumping up and meeting the wolf, he attempted to snap at her neck. A chill went down her back as she felt the teeth nip at the outermost layer of fur, nothing to bad or painful. It was just scary about how easily he was able to get her. Falling out of their position, Naeun scrambled to find higher ground. That’s where she knew how to get him the best; if you were up high you could see the weak points of a wolf. Their neck, their ears, and their back. Those points were the ones wolves fought hard to protect. Feeling a snag on her back left paw she knew what would happen. Feeling Onyx disappear she knew that she was hopeless and this would be the end of the line for her.

Yongguk didn’t know why, but this whole scenario wasn’t one that he particularly enjoy. Unfortunately, his alpha instincts were to find his pup and this female was the first suspect. Unshifting, he glared at the visibly drained girl.

“Zhou Naeun, where is my pup?” He snarled, eyes showing his true dominance. Yongguk knew this voice scared wolves everywhere, but that voice had no affect on her. She glared at him with as much strength as he did her. She wouldn’t back down and Yongguk realized that when she spat blood on his shoes.

“I’m not being nice Bang, leave my territory or I will force you too.” Naeun forced out of . Onyx, why do you yield to this monster? He is nothing special, nor of relevance to my life. Stop yielding and be a true alpha.

“You do know that you have my pack member hostage, and I kill you and not get in trouble for it.” Naeun nodded resentfully, she realized she couldn’t do anything. With the court not on her side and no pack to help, she was useless. He could do whatever and just get the court to execute her. It was an old technique they used since werewolves couldn’t die of old age so easily.

“Fine, do as you please with me.” Onyx commanded, inside though, Naeun knew she had to make this deal. It was one she needed to use avoid punishment. The court and her didn’t mix, so she would try to avoid them as much as possible. Even if that meant dealing with their son.

“Grab my pup and go to the house.” Naeun nodded before uncovering the small and shaking wolf whom clinged to her shirt the moment she unshielded him from the world. The pup had large brown eyes that seemed to have claimed her as mother already. Walking out, Yongguks eyes narrowed seeing the pup not spare him a glance as the alpha. The pup had seen Naeun and loved her immediately.

“Lets go-!” He exclaimed before seeing Naeun fall to the floor with blood on the back of her shirt. Flipping her over he noted the crimson color which was quickly spreading down her gray boyfriend t-shirt she had worn. Placing her into his arms he ran back to base. Slamming the door open, the pup ran to his friend who smiled and walked down to the pups sleeping quarters.

“Himchan help,” he whimpered feeling her life force fade. It was like some part of him felt the same way the girl did. Weakness was not acceptable in his mind, so he threw her to Himchan and walked away shaking his head. She disrupted the peace, she tried to steal a pup, and she makes me worried. She is toxic to the race of wolves. I will get rid of her. Somehow, those words did seem honest. They seemed fabricated to Yongguk, almost like he was trying to convince himself rather than the others. In his office he noticed a note from his mother,

Dear Gukkie,

Your father and I have decided its time for you to find your mate. You are not avidly searching and anytime heat comes around you carelessly disappear and don’t return till the end of the week. This is ridiculous and your father and I will not tolerate this any longer. In two months, you better have found your mate or we will find her for you.

With love and care,

Your mother’

Yongguk couldn’t believe his eyes. He had two months to find someone he didn’t want to find or cared to find. Ripping up the letter he threw it on the floor before running his hand threw his hair. He felt it, it was pulling him and the worst part was he knew why.

“She is up and restrained Guk, what do you want with her?” Junhong walked with Yongguk to where Naeun was being held. Walking in, he saw her pulling at the restraints. Teeth attempting to break the rough leather around her arms which was proving to not work. Crossing his arms he stepped into the room. Although he stepped back slightly seeing her bare her teeth.

“Woah now, I didn’t sign up for this Naeun.”

“I didn’t ask.”

“ Tell me, why did you take my pup?”

“I didn’t touch jack of yours Bang Yongguk the dog came to me.”

“I’ll believe that when pigs fly-“

“There is one behind you then because I’m not lying to you.”

“Yea right Zhou Naeun. You barely even act like a wolf anymore. You don’t have a pack, mate, or a claimed territory…how are you a wolf?”

“Wolves don’t have to have those things to be a wolf Yongguk stop living in fantasy and the courts reason.” Yongguk scoffed before turning away from her face. Looking at the guys his face went back to its stoic features. He didn’t care what happened to her as long as she knew what she did wrong. Taking a member of a pack was not accepted, and was punishable with death. She was lucky he was letting her off with being in the room.

“Yongguk put her down.” Daehyun ordered finally reaching the basement. Yongguk looked at the male with an eyebrow raise. Never had Daehyun told him something like an order. He knew that the alpha only gave orders.

“She didn’t take the pup. The pup followed her I know because I watched it now put her down and let her rest. She is seriously injured Yongguk.” Daehyun attempted to reason with the alpha whose eyes widened more when he saw the video that proved Daehyun’s point further. Running into the room he un clasped her restraints and gently placed her on the floor before feeling his face burn. Seeing her hand raised and a burning sensation he knew exactly what had happened.

“Okay you ing , before you assume check the facts. I wouldn’t steal someone’s pack. And before you say anything about my pack imagine yourself in my shoes. Have some empathy.” She yelled before leaning against the wall and sliding down till her feet hit her chest.

“Now leave me here, I will sleep here and then be out of your hair. Just for tonight let me try to have some comfort.” Yongguk nodded before solemnly leaving the room. He knew he messed up, said things out of anger. She had already had such a hard few days because of his pack and he made it five times worse.

Naeun couldn’t sleep. She was tossing and turning all night, not able to shut her eyes. She never was able to sleep anyways, but her wolf was riled up and wanted her to go play or exercise. Getting up she wondered around the pack house, everything was dark but she could figure out at least the basics of the house. Feeling herself being slammed into the wall she looked at the figure with fear written in her eyes.

“Why must you be like this? Irresistible, annoying, but someone with such a nice body. I can’t resist.” He purred before attempting to kiss the girls neck. Naeun felt greasy lips touch her neck before she switched leg positions. To anyone else it looked like she was getting comfortable, but to her…she needed a clear way to get out. With boys, that was through their man area. Raising a straight leg to the man’s crotch she shoved him aside before running upstairs into a random room. Crawling under the covers- of the seemingly vacant bed, she curled up into a ball with tears coming out of the corner of her eyes.

“Hey shush, let it out its okay.” A soothing voice said in her ear. It would normally make her scream once more, but her wolf calmed at this voice. Her body shook with sobs before she felt a hand on her hair massaging it.

“T…thank you.” She mumbled hopping around on letters due to the hiccups she had from crying. The man nodded and quietly continued on until Naeun felt herself drifting away. Into a sleep she was scared of because they never stopped haunting her. Until that night, Naeun finally had a chance of sleeping without the haunting of her pack. Without hearing the screams of terror she always heard, but could never save. The dream she had was a field with purple roses, all rocking softly in the wind. In the middle of the field was Onyx. Onyx was a pure white wolf with purple eyes. When she took control of Naeun’s body she had the voice of a hurricanes wind. Small at first, but destructive and authoritative. She was truly a sight to see in that field. The dream ended when Onyx looked up where Naeun was and spoke about how heat was coming. Whether that meant she was warm or that the week of heat was actually coming, she did not know.

Waking up Yongguk felt empty, something went wrong or something was missing. Walking downstairs he saw a hole in the wall. Groggily raising a brow he walked over and examined the hit.

“Who did this and why? No one ever gets this angry?” He commented before walking downstairs to check on Naeun. Himchan stood where he was going to with his jaw dropped. The door was opened and she was already long gone.

“She did say she was leaving in the morning…Yongguk you might have to go out of town again soon. Heat is coming.”

“.”

A/N: Another chapter! If you havent noticed, I update every Saturday and these chapters tend to be written a week in advance. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter a lot as some new things are being revealed. Also, on tumblr @squishjin there is a new scenario and imagine shop running so go and check that out as my friends are the owners. Thank you <3