|| Begin 2 ||

Begin
Please log in to read the full chapter

[6 years ago]

January of 2010:

The bell chimed indicating a customer had just walked in, you put on a smile and were about to welcome the newly arrived customer only to realise it was Yoongi, your smile then turned genuine and you didn't fail to notice that your heart increased it's pace at the sight of him, for a long time now you had a crush on him which was after you noticed all the determination to get do what he loved, it was music.... he loved to do that and every time you listen to his music you cant help but to fall deep every time. It was admiration at first which then turned into affection now there you were stuck in the predicament of being on a one sided love with your best friend since childhood.

" It happened again ..." Yoongi walked further into the room, whilst looking down; that mere statement wiped your smile off your face, you knew what he was talking about, it was his father again.

He looked up and stared at you, his face looked tired and fed up with everything, you also noticed a hint of purple sporting at the corner of his lips ....

'He was punched again...' You thought whilst releasing a sigh.

You didn't waste any time, you left the counter to aid the poor boy, comfort him, be there for him when no one else was. It was past 9 already and business was slow which made you decide to flip the open sign to close , your parents wouldn't mind anyway and looking at the current state of Yoongi your parents would understand.

"Come here" You said, whilst welcoming him with open arms and with no hesitation he walked up to your figure and engulfed you in his arms; you buried your face on his chest catching a whiff of his musky scent, in return he buried his face on the crook of your neck he released a heavy sigh which tickled you, sending shivers throughout your body.

"He said I would bring shame to the family again .... he said I will never make it in the industry .." He said in sorrow.

You released another heavy sigh and patted his back comforting the boy. It hurt you, every time he came here looking sad, looking broken, looking like he gave up with the world. It pierced your heart

Please log in to read the full chapter