|| Begin 1 ||

Begin
Please log in to read the full chapter

BYUL's POV

"And the award goes to ........"

I stood there in the middle of the café holding the cup of coffee for a customer, by now I can sense the irritation coming from them due to the fact that I was just gaping at the TV screen; I  kept my attention on the MMA's ... the announcer was about to announce the winner for Album of the year, I gripped on the order in my hands, nervous at the outcome ... Please let it be them .... please let it be them ....

"Bangtan Sonyeondan...."

they did it, he did it.

Joy consumed my whole being in fact I can already feel the stinging of my eyes ... am I crying ? I looked at the TV screen again staring at his figure whilst admiring his smile ..... Pabo-yah it's ok to cry Yoongie ....

"Miss instead of fawning over your idols, can you make sure you do your job first ..... before you know slacking off  " The customer directed at me with malice.

I rolled my eyes in return whilst wiping the remains of my salty tears ..... honey I own this shop ... well my parents do which technically means I own this shop too. I walked up to the customer with boredom laced on my face and with the most disinterested voice I can gather I said "Enjoy your drink" I should've spat in it to be honest; cause the man in his late fifties ,well judging from his wrinkles he surely looks ancient, bit back saying "I won't with you around".

Well then sir kindly leave my property you're not going to be a loss in

Please log in to read the full chapter