Never Mind

Girl Meets What

Kim Minah, the most beautiful,kind,talented and smartest girl in the whole school. It seems like she is the perfect girl that one can ever meet. Everybody wants to know her and be friend with her.So, what is the easiest way to do that? Be close to her sister.

 

Unfortunately, you are aware of that fact so you tend to either isolate yourself or turn on your “ face” in front of everyone. You are always compared to your sister even though you are not that bad yourself. You are always on top of your classes, you’re pretty and talented yourself but what differs you from your sister you ask? People are afraid of getting in your way; the total opposite of your sister. While she is called the sweetheart of the school,you on the other hand, is the ice princes. Everybody loves and adores her while everyone avoids you.

 

Ever since you guys were younger  you can see  the difference of treatment that you and your unnie receive but that did not stop you guys  to still be close. Even though you are always compared to her you still respect and love her alot ; you can even take bullets for her. She became your full time best friend and Unnie.

 

“Eonnie when will your followers stop bugging me about you?”

 

“ Hahahaha… what am I? a sort of a god? And since when did i have followers? May i ask” she looked at you while smiling.

 

“ Fine, Whatever you might call them creatures won’t  stop bothering me on my study time. Please tell them to stop” you said while hugging your eonnie.

 

“ You really are a funny girl… I hope that I  am not just the only person that sees this side of you” she sigh while patting you on the head.

 

“ As long as I have my eonnie I’m fine I don’t need those lowly creatures.” you said while smiling at her.

 

For so long your Eonnie has been worried about you not having any friends. You  are always being occupied by books, you don’t even talk to anybody at school. She love the fact the you love her and all you not having somebody your age worries her  a lot.

 

“ Yah… Kim Jaenim you have to socialize sometimes, I only have one semester left on college which means I can no longer accompany you. What will you do after that?” she worriedly said while touching her temples.

 

“ Eonnie don’t worry too much I can handle my self perfectly, I did not study martial arts for no reason… besides they should know by now not to cross my path.” you proudly reply while grinning.

 

Minah was about to reply when her phone rings. She answers it with a big smile in her face. You knew it was Namjoon, your unnie’s boyfriend he is the only guy that you like, well not romantically but as a person. You like him because you knew that he can make your sister happy and he knows how to treat her with respect.

 

“Kim Jaenim… we have guests later change your clothes we’re going somewhere.” she told you while picking up some clothes herself.

 

“ Guests? As in with an S?  I thought it was Namjoon  oppa who is on the phone earlier?” You curiously ask.

 

“ Yup it is Namjoon that just called. He said that since it is weekend why not come to the beach with him and his friend. So I said yes and You are coming with us whether you like it or not.” she said with a serious tone.

 

You know for a fact that once she made up her mind there is no room for any arguments. You get up and went to your room and started packing up, then you heard a click on your door knob. You face the door and it was Minah.

 

“By the way it is a 3 day trip so better pack up a ton.” she said before closing the door again.

 

You were dumbfounded by what your unnie told you, it is not that you hate hanging up with the couple, you love them and being with them but being with other people besides them is what worries you.

 

If it’s just a one day thing you can just read a book away from and problem solve. There is no way your unnie is gonna let you just sit back and face your book on that three days. You know for a fact that she will confiscate all of your book just to let you socialize with others.

 

You sigh and tell yourself “ Good luck on surviving the weekend Kim Jaenim” (TT_TT)

 

* 3 hours later *

 

You  are in the kitchen when you heard a familiar voice together with some other loud voices in the living room. You quietly went in the living room and take a peek. As you started scanning the people in the room one person catches your attention.

 

You are busy eying that person that you did not even hear Namjoon calling you, not until he taps you on the shoulder.

 

“Hello? Earth to Jaenim… I have been calling you for a while now are you okay? Minah are you sure it is okay to bring Jaenim?” Namjoon worriedly ask

 

You saw that perfect opportunity to not go with them and you started *fake* coughing

 

“Actually oppa *cough*  I feel a little bit *cough* sick today. I think I can’t come.”

 

“Yah… KIM Freaking Jaenim stop faking it… You were just fine earlier. Namjoon stop spoiling her. ” your unnie scold you

 

Your sister know that it's not that you are sick or something that makes you unattentive. She saw that one of the guys caught your attention somehow and it make her glad, at least you are still normal, having a handsome guy caught your attention that is.


 

After all the commotion that you cause Namjoon started to introduce his friends to you. You had known that the name of the guy that you were eying is Taehyung and he is 2 years older than you.

 

*6:30 pm,At the beach

 

After a long ride you finally came to your destination timing at the beautiful sunset at the beach. Most of the guys is sleeping. The guy on the steering wheel is Jin as you remembered. You were too busy admiring the sunset, you did not even notice that someone fell asleep on your shoulder. You  were shocked when you saw it was…

 

[end of chapter 1]