Still day 2

Dive in

Taehyung's having too much fun talking to Jimin and Mark that he complelty looses track of time.

"Tae it's already fly, shouldn't you get your card?" Jimin says panicked as he watches the 13 year olds already swimming.

"! I have to go, see you soon." Taehyung quickly rushes over to the lifeguard chair where usually Jungkook and Lisa leave the swimming cards. When he gets there, Jungkook is holding onto a few cards and looking around.

"Can I have my card for fly?" Taehyung asks as he looks up at the lifeguard. Jungkook seems pretty distracted with the cards but looks up at Taehyung for a second.

"One sec." He says before scrummaging through the cards to find Taehyung's. However he looks for a while and a small frown shows up on his face. That isn't good.

Jungkook looks up from the cards and guilt is pinned on his face.

"I didn't make your card." He says which is like a gun shot to Taehyung's head.

"What?" Taehyung snaps, his face showing nothing but anger.

"I made mine and one for Yoongi but I forgot yours..." Jungkook says while looking back down at the cards. And Taehyung doesn't know exactly how to feel, so he starts to walk away without any words when Jungkook stops him.

"Wait, I'll replace my card with your name. I don't feel like swimming today." Jungkook says like it's the easiest thing ever.

"But you're faster than me." Taehyung says dryly, however he's a little less angry knowing he might be able to swim.

"It's fine, I'll let you swim. Kids first." Jungkook says while making stern eye contact with Taehyung. And Taehyung's heart stops when he hears those two words.

Kids....first? Do I really look like a kid to him? Is that all I am? A kid?

Taehyung mustered up all he had left to reach out and grab the card. He somehow feels more in the mood to prove himself to Jungkook then to be dissapointed.

So As he grabs his card, Taehyung slowly brushes his fingers against Jungkook's and looks up at him while he does so. If Jungkook's going to treat him like a kid, he'll have to change his point of view. 

"For a kid, I can do a lot" Taehyung says with a deep, seductive voice before grabbing the card out of Jungkook's hands and walking away. He doesn't look back.

And Jungkook is once again frozen in place.

~

Taehyung is quite happy about his butterfly race, even though Yoongi ended up beating him. 

Once he's out of the water, he quickly dries off before heading back to his lane for relay. There isn't a big space gap between butterfly and relay so Taehyung is always rushing. 

As his relay team lines up, everyone is mostly quiet. Jackson and Yoongi are just standing in front of the lane watching the previous relay. Jungkook is talking to Jin who's standing next to him and Taehyung is just warming up his legs.

He shakes both his legs out and jumps up and down. Then Taehyung stretches his arms in all directions to get them flexible. 

Knowing Jungkook is just behind the boy, Taehyung decides to make things a little interesting. He doesn't know where he got his sudden confidence, or why, but Taehyung does what he has to do.

As he's stretching out his body, he bends down and touches his toes, causing Jungkook to glance at him for a second. 

Once Taehyung notices the boys eyes on him, he continues to stretch his legs by squatting right in front of the lifeguard. Jungkook's eyes light up for a second before tuning his attention back to the now curious Jin.

It's not enough, so Taehyung begins to massage his thighs, starting with the bottom of them. 

"Ahh that feels good." He says quietly as his hands knead the tight muscles. 

And the lifeguards attention is back on him. Taehyung notices this and decides to brings his hands up to his upper thigh and continues to massage. He closes his eyes when he starts massaging the more tense muscles.

"Ahh ." Taehyung gasps, however only loud enough for Jungkook to hear. And Jungkook definetly hears it.

His eyes look down at Taehyung's fingers massing his upper thigh and then up to his face. Taehyung's eyes are squinted shut, his mouth slightly parted as he quietly lets out sinful sounds. 

Hell he's just massaging his legs it shouldn't be sinful at all. But Jungkook can't deny the sudden tight feeling in his swim trunks and he tries to quickly think of something gross to get rid of his upcoming . He just can't seem to control himself anymore around the younger.

However the world hates Jeon Jungkook in this moment because when the current swimmers are exiting the lane, one of them bangs slightly into Taehyung, causing his back to accidentally rub against Jungkook. More specifically-his crotch. And it isn't his back that rubs against the lifeguards crocth, but rather Taehyung's .

And Taehyung definetly feels something he isn't suppose to feel. 

And wow does it ever make Taehyung confident all of a sudden when he realizes what he might have potentially done to the lifeguard. So, he just barely leans back one more time against Jungkook, just to get one last reaction. 

Jungkook suddenly coughs loudly when Taehyung does it, and it startles a few people. It's as if the lifeguards choking on air, he suddenly actually starts to choke on air, gasping loudly and worrying Jin.

"Jeez Jungkook are you okay? Do you need water? Your face is red!" Jin panics while he looks at the boy who's embarrassing trying to swat Jin's hand away. 

"Go away Hyung it's nothing." Jungkook says while swallowing a few times before he's back to normal. 

But his hands are over his crotch as he stands in line for relay and it's all because of Taehyung. 
 
And Taehyung is secretly smiling to himself.