Chap 2

Baby Boy

JIMIN's POV

"Hello I'm Park Jimin nice to meet you all." I greeted as I bow at them. Smiling nervously at them. I hope they like me because I'm new to this newly debuted member.

All eyes were staring at me with their calculating eyes. Were they judging me if I'm worth to their group?

I mentally whimpered. I knew it I should just audition to YG. At least Taeyang is there.

"You pass. " a horse looking guy said with a wide smile.

The bunny looking guy spluttered behind as the others nod in agreement. The weird guy came in front of me with his huge heart shaped smile he took my hand and bow before he greet himself.

"Hi I'm Kim Taehyung but you can call me Tae or Hyung, I'm 17 born in December 25 1995. I like dogs because they're so cool, my hobbies is watching anime and play  games and they  are cool too, I like playing with Jungkook with PSP and I always win cuz Jungkook ! (Jungkook yelled indignantly at the background "I'M NOT!") " He rambles as he keep shaking my hand.

A short pale man hit his head with a thick notebook that looks like a journal. "Let the kid introduce himself, idiot."

The kind but pretty man smile at me." Introduce yourself sweetie I mean why don't you introduce yourself to us. What is your hobbies, likes, dislikes and etc etc etc." behind his back the pale man rolled his eyes and the tallest guys sighed.

I nodded and bow at them, "Once again, I'm Park Jimin 17 years old my hobbies is dancing and singing, I like cute things and I dislike mean people."

The pretty guy cooed at me and hug me as he nuzzle his face on my head. "You adorable thing."

The weird guy with heart shaped smile smiled at me more widely. That's strange, does lips stretch that so wide? Should I ask him how did he do that?

"We're same age! You're now my new best friend, we can play whatever best friends do like playing video games, jogging to the mountain, watching anime and mooore!" He said as he push the girly looking guy.

The pale man grabbed Taehyung's back collar yanking him away from me. "Time for the others to introduce idiot, later for bestie thingy ."

His half lidded ,though look like a lazy eyes, look at me. I gulped nervously fidgeting at his stare.

"Kid I'm Min Yoongi," he pointed to the smiling horse guy, "that idiot is Jung Hoseok."

Said man wave his hand cheerily, "Hiii!"

Then Yoongi hyung point to the tall guy, "and that guy who call himself a high quality IQ," Which earned a scowl from the tall guy

"–is Kim Namjoon." Then he pointed to the girly looking guy, "that pretty boy is Kim Seokjin, the eldest in our group."

Seokjin hyung smile at me, we politely bow each other. I heard a whisper from Taehyung, "Wow guys they're so polite together."

Hoseok hyung hushed him and I blush in embarrassment. And Yoongi hyung pointed to the bunny guy sitting on the sofa with poker face. "And last but not the least is our maknae, Jeon Jungkook. So Park Jimin our newest member before you officially join our group, you must pass our test."

"Test?" I asked with confuse look on my face (cutely) tilted his head, "I didn't know there were test?"

The five boys have strange looks but change back to smiling faves except Yoongi hyung but his face becomes red.

"There are test Jimin, in music industries a certain member must pass a test given by the group whom they will join or else they'll find a new one and that test called a Quality test." Namjoon hyung answered, smiling but somewhat look nervous.

I make an "O" shape (unnoticed to Jimin, all eyes were staring at his mouth except Jungkook) then smiling at them. "Okay"

Yoongi hyung smirked. "Good, the test will start on tomorrow be sure to prepare or else there is consequence, understood."

I nodded in agreement. I live with challenges and whatever test they give me I will surely pass them. This is my dream and I won't let this go. Fighting Jiminie!

 

--- --- --- Change POV --- --- ---

 

Jimin asked them permission to leave to go back to Busan to let his parents know his passing of auditions before he stays at the dorm. The members (reluctantly) agreed and let him go home.

Jungkook glared at them, his face turn to a scowl. "I won't join your foolishness hyung and whatever you do I won't be involve." He stomped away to his room and slam the door of his room.

"What's wrong with him?" Hoseok asks.

Yoongi yawn, "Who knows, probably he had periods."

Jin slapped his head and Taehyung was tugging Namjoon's sleeve asking what period is. Namjoon only answered him, "The women's worst nightmare." Only making Taehyung more confused. 


--- --- --- --- --- POV POV POV TIME --- --- --- --- ---

JIMIN's POV

"Oh my baby finally passed the audition, I am going cook all of your favorite food." My dad, Park HyunYoung, gushed pinching my cheeks with a proud loving smile.

"Appa." I whined, my face become red because my dad keep cooing, gushing, kissing and pinching my face.

"Aww is my baby is shy?" Suddenly there's a long pause. I look at my dad and my heart clenched because seeing my dad's pained look face make me cry.

"You're becoming a star and my baby is far away. Famous people rarely have time for their family because of their work. What will I do if you are in pain appa will not be there to console and hug my precious child. Jinhyun is now growing boy he is in his middle school and someday he will follow his dream and have his own life as for your appa will be lonely here in the small house. Appa going to miss you."

I hugged my dad. "Appa...even if I am famous your baby will always find a way to spend with you and Jinhyun-ah. I am doing this for us, to make our lives easier."

My dad cupped my cheeks. "Aigoo, my little Chim Chim." He kissed my forehead and start humming a song as he hug me till Jinhyun come back from his group study (he stays at his classmate's house for group study)

We had our dinner filled with all my favorite foods and had a heart warming chat. My little brother congratulated me and give me a gift which he bought at the store from five blocks away from our home if ever I passed or not, at least I tried. The gift is a small keychain of small figure of lettuce keychain with a happy face. My dad gifted me a lettuce stuff toy with happy face also but much cuter one.

After dinner we take a bath together, brushing our teeth and sleep together on same bed. I am happy and excited for tomorrow. I'm glad that I texted manager hyung that I'll stay at home before staying at dorm.

--- --- --- --- ---

In the middle of the night...

"YEJOOON!!! My baby is staying at the dorm with six people. I have a bad feeling about this!" HyunYoung wailed, tears keep flowing from his eyes like a waterfall.

A tired sighs come from a phone and lazily answered his worried friend. "Hyunnie, I'm sure you're exaggerating. There is no way it will happen and Jimin will be fine. You're worrying too much."

"I am not! I really had a bad feeling and those six boys aren't good news." HyunYoung retorted harshly.

"Everything to you is bad news, remember that you chase Jimin's suitor away shooting him with AK-47 gun because he is a bad news."

"His was standing because Jimin's was in front of him while my baby was picking something on the floor, I was there Yejoon and you aren't. You just appear on the scene and didn't witness the whole scene before I take out my gun." He defended.

Yejoon sighs, this will a long long long night...