Chap 1

Baby Boy

JIMIN's POV

"Thank you everyone! Support us always! I love you all!" I shouted as the fans squealed loudly. The concert was ended we all gather our things and ready to leave.

We went in to the van and wait for our manager who was busy talking to Namjoon hyung and thanking the producers.

"Jiminie wear this." I turn to Taehyung holding the neck rest pillow reaching to me. My brows furrowed in confusion.

"Taehyung-ah I'm fine you don't need to." I said, politely decline the offer.

Jungkook silently give to me the pillow and went back to his usual doing, listening music with earphones and sleep, I sighed dejectedly and accept the pillow Taehyung offered me.

Manager and Namjoon finally went inside the van and start the car. We all been quiet inside the van. Sometimes I love going back to our dorm but there is a feeling that I don't want to go back. Because of them.

Behind the camera, my members had hidden desires, a forbidden sin.

The van stopped to our dorm. We all went in. I bid goodbye to our manager. "Hyung have a good night and thank you."

"Sleep well, you guys have tight schedules tomorrow make sure you all wake up early."

"Yes hyung." With that he left. I closed the door my fingers were slightly trembling. With the door closed things will changed.

"Jimin-ah come here and help me dinner will be ready." Jin hyung called.

"Yes hyung." I replied and padded to the kitchen.

I helped Jin hyung making dinner careful peeling the cabbages not wanting Jin hyung get angry at me for not making mistake of peeling.

I squeaked when I feel the arm s on my waist. My skin feel the breath near my neck.

"Kitten you do well." A deep voice that makes girls jelly on the knees.

"Jungkook-ah let go I'm busy here go play with Taehyung." The grip tightened on me.

"Jungkook-ah—" I was cut off by a cold voice of his.

"Hyung." Jungkook turn his face nearing to mine. "Be quiet and just do your job. You don't want Jin hyung be mad at you don't you?"

I shook my head vigorously and continue my task. It was finish and decided to call Jin hyung who was busy cooking our dinner while Jungkook hugged me behind watching me peeling.

"Jin hyung I finished all peeling what's next."

Jin hyung smiled at me cupping my face and cooed. "Jimin-ah good job go play with Taehyung and Jungkook the dinner is almost done." He kissed me, his tongue entering on my lip I moaned from the kiss. He broke the kiss and pick the bowl of peeled cabbages.

Jungkook pulled me away from the kitchen and push me down the couch with Yoongi hyung sleeping while sitting. He sit beside me and hugged me tightly.

"You brats go play somewhere." Yoongi said sleepily.

"Sorry hyung." I said apologetically.

Yoongi look at me and sighs petting my head then his hand went to my face and caress gently. His eyes were focus on my lip thumb pressed on my lip.

"." He command

I complied his thumb like a hungry toddler, eyes bore to Yoongi hyung. Jungkook's hand were moving under my shirt and caress my body and my side his lip were on my neck , , and biting. I moaned as I still Yoongi hyung's thumb.

Yoongi hyung smirk "Good boy, such a good and obedient little kitten."

I whimpered when Yoongi pressed his thumb on my tongue.

"Hey guys dinner is ready." Taehyung cheerily called.

Both stopped what they are doing. I yelped when Jungkook pick me up from the couch. Yoongi lazily followed us behind.

Jungkook settled me on the chair. Taehyung sit beside me a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Jiminie let me feed you."

I nod not wanting to anger Taehyung even he is all smiles and silliness. I was about to pick the meat but Taehyung beat me to it.

"Jiminie come and get the meat." The meat was inside the mouth of Taehyung.

I gulped cupping his face my tongue went in battling to get the meat. We both moaned. The five ignored us continue eating their dinner. They were used to it but I am not no matter how many times we did this.

I finally steal the meat and cut off the kiss. Taehyung smiled at me went back to eat dinner. All of us eat quietly.

We finish eating our dinner. I volunteer to wash the dishes with the help of Hoseok hyung.

"Chimchim after this let's play inside the room."

This time I feel shiver all over my body this is the one I don't like. I forced smile and look at him.

"Yes hyung."

Hoseok noticed it his eyes become cold showing me expressionless. "Chimchim, don't think of reasons it's futile. Namjoon hyung will punish you and we don't like it."

I nodded and Hoseok hyung went back to his sunny side all smiles. We finish washing and drying the dishes.

"Jimin, baby it's time for your bedtime but before that we have time to play." Namjoon said.

"Yes hyung."

"Come here baby boy."

I obediently go to him looking up at him. He smiled at me and kissed me passionately. Namjoon hyung broke our kiss and carried me. We enter the room with all the members looking at me hungrily.

This is hidden behind the camera. Behind the door were people whom I thought were brothers love me. They love me and make loved with me every night.

Before it was brotherly love until it get worse. This is how it start...

XXX XXX XXX

Six boys were lazing in the living room listening music, making songs, writing lyrics, reading and playing games. All of them were in peace until Taehyung decided to break the peace.

"I heard we have a new member."

Jungkook scoffed. "I hope he is competent enough to sing."

"Jungkook-ah nobody is perfect to be like you give the boy a chance maybe he have talent to sing and dance that's why he passed." Jin chided.

"Heh! I do hope he isn't stupid." Yoongi said earning a glare from Jin.

"Oh come on hyung don't  like that, he must be a good kid just like how manager said, a polite boy respectful to his elders." Hoseok said with a smile remembering what their manager have said.

"Probably pretending." Says Jungkook.

"Now now Jungkook, we don't know who he is so don't assume of what you think of him is right." Namjoon scolded the youngest.

"Yeah! We have to met him so don't think bad things about him." Taehyung defend.

They heard a door opening and voices.

"I'm sure you'll be fine here Mr. Park, they are a good kid so don't worry about it and they will like you."

"I'm not sure if they are okay with it." An angelic voice said making them turn their heads towards the entrance.

"Nonsense they will like you. You are a good kid Mr. Park."

Jungkook snorted receiving a smack from Jin.

"Okay if you say so."

Manager and the newbie came to meet them. All eyes were focus on the petite boy. Jin was squealing inside, Hoseok and Taehyung have wide grin, Namjoon smiled politely, Yoongi look at the newbie like it was a new species and Jungkook scowled.

"Everyone meet Park Jimin your new member."

Jimin smiled at them and bow down. "Hello I'm Park Jimin nice to meet you all."

An angel has appeared in their life (their words not Jimin's

>>>>>X<<<<<<
A/N: Please help me to suggest on Jimin's first day in BTS before they debut I'm having a major writer's block T_T...