Of Surprise Visit and Lost

Everything That Revolves Around Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin has been having a fairly stressful day today.

His latest project hasn't been that successful despite him staying late to finish it which lead him to be sleep deprived and him ending up falling asleep in a class that resulted in his professor chewing him up for that after college and thanks to that, here is Jimin, walking to his home all alone because the bus had left him and the next bus will be coming in an hour and fifteen minutes.

He growls out of annoyance. What did he do to deserve this. Not to mention, his best friend, Jeon Jungkook, isn't here to comfort him as he had went to Daegu to give his boyfriend, Min Yoongi, a surprise visit. Leaving Jimin completely all by himself here.
Gosh, he just wanted to go home, take a refreshing bath and talk to his boyfriend. Through a phone call, of course.

Jimin is currently in a long distance relationship with Taehyung, Yoongi's best friend, who had secretly tagged along with the older guy to Busan, when he was visiting Jungkook, just because he is curious about this so called boyfriend of Yoongi.
That was when the two of them met and they both hit it off pretty greatly. It's only matter of time for them to go out.

Jimin misses Taehyung very badly and now that he thinks of it, it has been quite long since they last met.
Maybe he'll book a ticket to Daegu after he got home and join them all there.
He unknowingly let out a dreamy sigh as he think of meeting his bubbly, adorable, cheerful pup of soul mate.

He misses listening to that deep voice, which is a total contrast to his face, talking animatedly about whatever, he misses the way Taehyung's lip will form a box as he grins happily, the way he would hug Jimin when he's happy or feeling content, the way he snuggles up as they sleep, the way he loves cuddling so much that he won't let go of Jimin all day long, the way he-

Jimin clicks his tongue as his phone suddenly rings. Who dares to interrupt him when he's thinking of his baby.
Ready to shout at anyone, even Jungkook, he pulls out his phone and his eyes widens at the revelation of who is calling.
It's Taehyung.

Jimin wordlessly pick it up, "Hello?"
"Babe?" 
Oh god that's it- that's the voice Jimin has been wanting to hear even though they just face timed each other last night.
"Yeah, babe?"
"Uh- where are you now?" Taehyung sounds.. weirdly nervous.
"Walking... home. Why? Is something the matter?" Jimin frowns as he approaches his complex.
"Hmmm.. actually, I need your help and it's going to be a liiiiiiittle bit troublesome."
Jimin hums, telling him to continue.

"So yeah. Getting straight to the point, I'm lost."
Jimin frowns. Taehyung is lost? Why's he calling him? Shouldn't he be calling Yoongi or his friends there?
Jimin decides to voice it out, "Not to sound rude or anything, baby but shouldn't you call Yoongi-hyung? Oh! Or is he too busy because Jungkook is there? I swear to God, I need to discipline that Jeon. But really babe, you must have someone else to call beside me? I don't know Daegu that well."
"Jiminnie what are you talking about!"

Jimin can practically hear Taehyung rolling his eyes from his tone alone.
"Huh?"
"Why would I call you if I'm lost at Daegu ? Slash that, I would never get lost there!"
"But you did when we-"
"That was a one time thing, okay? Babe seriously help me out here."
"If you're not in Daegu then where are you?"
"Busan, duh!"
".... Pardon?"
"For the sake of Jesus Christ. Park Jimin, your boyfriend Kim Taehyung is at your hometown, Busan and currently, he is lost."
"But wha- how- why?"
The younger whines from the other side. "I'll tell you later. Can't you just come? I lost your address -and Jungkook isn't answering his phone when I called him and so is Yoongi-hyung- I don't know which stop should I stop at. Hopefully I haven't missed it."
"Alright alright, I'll go to the station. Where are you now?"
"Huh? I think we're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter