Of Annoying But Lovely Maknae

Everything That Revolves Around Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeon Jungkook is an annoying prick.
All three of them agree on this one.
*

"JIMIN-SSI!"
Jimin's small body jumps in startle as the loud shout resonates through their rented apartment. "WHAT!?" He shouts back, despite being only few meters apart, they are both in the kitchen for God's sake, mostly because of the shock.
He ignores, the 'preparing-to-cook', Jungkook's chuckle and glares at the back of his head.
"Please grab me the pasta, babe?"
"Where?"
"Cabinet, if I'm not mistaken."

Oh how he missed that little 's smirk.

Jimin, being the kind soul he is, nodded and open each and every cabinets to find the most important ingredient to their menu today.
He soon finds what he is looking for and grins only for it to disappear immediately when he reaches out his -short- arms and couldn't reach.

He swears he heard a quiet snort but when he turns to look at Jungkook, he looks busy mixing something. Back facing him.
"Found it babe?"
"Yeah. But I think I'll need to slap whoever put it in there. It's either you or Kim Taehyung." Jimin huffs in resignation and starts to jump up, trying to grab it.
He is, surprisingly, so into it that he doesn't notice Jungkook's absolute attention on him, trying to suppress his giggles.

5 minutes passed just like that and Jimin is a panting mess.
"Guk! I can't-"
When he turns around, he finally sees Jungkook and his current condition.
Oops, busted!
"JEON, YOU !! You did it on purpose, didn't you!?"
Jungkook finally let loose and laughed out loud, "I'm so sorry but you're so adorable I can't help it!"

"JUNGKOOKIE! JIMINNIE! ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING!? IS DINNER READY YET!? I'M HUNGRY!"
"OH MY GOD WHAT THE ACTUAL IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS AND ALL THOSE YELLING! WE'RE STARVING HERE, OKAY!"

*

Sometimes when Yoongi is too absorbed in his works and seems stressed, Jungkook feels the need to interfere. Hoping that at least his interference can take Yoongi's mind off his project for a brief time.

Yoongi appreciates it, he really does, he swears, but sometimes the way Jungkook approaches him makes him wants to gut him right on the face.

Like now.

Yoongi almost flew off the sofa when something crashed against his side. "What the hell!?"

"Hey," Jungkook greets nonchalantly, hiding his laugh and completely failing at it.
"You little er. What do you want." He states, repositioning himself on the couch and reaching over for his laptop.

Before he could, though, Jungkook quickly pushes it away from his reach while doing so, he lets Yoongi supports his entire weight.
The older groans in protest, remaining small under his muscular bunny.
"I get it, I get it! Get off me, will ya!"

Jungkook laughs gleefully but quickly quiet down when he hears the front door opening and two figures emerge.
"Hey, you guys are back," Jungkook says casually as if there's no Yoongi suffering beneath him.

"We are."
Taehyung and Jimin looks at him in surprise. Taking a second or two to analyze the situation before they laugh, "Let hyung lives," Jimin simply says and excused the both of them to the bedroom.

"You guys aren't even going to help me!?"
Taehyung giggles, "Kookie will release you soon enough."

"You as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter