Tell Me What To Do

I can't help falling in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Cut!" The director yelled. Cameras stop filming and the lights go off at the command. 

"Yah, Taemin" She said while looking at the recent take recorded on the camera. I gave her a cold look in response and waited for her to finish her sentence. "Look at the screen, okay? We've got a good angle and I think this can be done in one take if everyone cooperates. Shall we get this over and done with? " I nod and apologises immediately. I turn to look at Naeun, almost forgetting she was sitting beside me. I see tears trickling down her cheeks and a few staff stationed with tissue to wipe it for her. Wait, what? She isn't acting? Is she okay? Instinctively, I took her hand and squeezed it in hopes that it would comfort her. She looks up and emits a slight smile. She looks at our held hands and interlaces our fingers together. I will miss this. So, so much. 

"Nice! Keep the emotions! And the hands that way!" The director says with a satisfied smile. We carry on with the take with our held hands and i heave a strong sigh before moving on. 

 

after the shoot

 

"Thank you everyone!" The director yelled and everyone's face brightened up with smiles as the show was finally over. Everyone was excited to finally take a break and get over with this shoot. But, was I? I'm getting so down every time the thought of not seeing Naeun without the public suspecting anything. Everyone was already packing up and ready to leave while I was still on the seat, staring at the screen blankly. I just could not register the fact that this was over. Life without her would never be the same. I hated that thought. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter