Become Undone

I can't help falling in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taemin's POV

SHINee's dorm

<< day of filming for wgm's last episode >>

Naeun-ah

I mumble under my breath letting out a slow and unsteady sigh, I lean over to the left side of my bed to pick up the Polaroid film that Naeun and I took together in an episode. I graze my thumb over her pure, innocent features and gaze dreamily at her face, as if she was also doing the same.

I miss you

so much

I kick off the sheets on my legs and jump out of bed to take a shower, trying not to think of what is going to happen today. I drag my feet to the toilet, still sighing countless times. My mind is filled with excitement to see Naeun again. Then, a sudden bolt of realisation stuck me. What am i thinking? It's just a show. She's paid to act. I'm paid to act. So what if it's the last episode? What made me think that whatever she said in that scripted show was true? I take a look at myself in the mirror. Messy hair. Eye bags. Mouth agape. I take a final sigh and start to brush my teeth while running my fingers through my hair in an attempt to make it look a bit neater. I've always had these crazy thoughts and it drives me i n s a n e.

"Yah Taem," low and deep voice calls out to me from the other end of the room.

I turn around to see a shirtless and tall looking figure staring at me with his frog looking eyes

"You're up early."

I glance at him and give him a slight nod, looking noticeably down. I walk to the dining area and lay on the sofa with my body hanging upside down, legs dangling in the air.

sigh.

Then, I transferred myself from the couch to the floor in a push-up position and started doing some push ups. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

"Hey hey," Minho came over to slap my shoulder lightly and sat on the floor beside me "What happened? the last time you were doing push ups this vigorously was when it was the morning of the award ceremony when you were nominated for Best Solo Performance."

I looked at him and grinned forcefully.

"Hyung, I am fine. Don't worry."

I got back on my feet and patted Minho's shoulder to assure him. I walk to my room to take a towel from and wipe off the non-existent drips of sweat formed at my forehead while doing the push ups.

"It's his last day of filming WGM with..." Jonghyun quietly walks out of his room and pops his head in my room "..Na~Na~"

He teased me in a loud voice, purposely allowing Minho to hear. I was flustered.

"Ah- no! I'm just tired- and why would i be sad? I-It's not like we're a real couple anyway and I'm not sad that she didn't reply my text an hour ago, okay? Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." I mumbled nervously.

"Yah Taemin," Minho and Jonghyun placed both their hands on each side of my shoulder "We didn't say anything."

They both burst out laughing and hit each other playfully as they walk out of my room leaving me with a flushed red face, still stunned by their comment. I shook it off and went to choose something to change into for later. later. I shake my head again and slapped myself lightly. Wake up, Taemin. I open my cupboard and look at the messy arrangement. I remember Naeun mentioning she liked it when i wore full black. She said I looked y. Aha. I chuckled to myself. I snapped out of it again and frowned. Why can't I take my mind off her for just a second? It's so frustrating. I picked a basic white shirt and a pair of jeans to put on. I get dressed and put on my mask and cap as always. I plug in my ear pods and walk out of the dorm.

“I’m going!” I called out to my hyungs who probably went back to sleep.

It’s going to be a hell of a long day today.

 

--

 

at filming location

I enter the busy scene an hour early than i was asked to. I see the director ordering here and there, makeup artists scurrying to get their stuff, led lights blazing bright

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter