PROLOGUE

This Heart

PROLOGUE

Author's Note: The centered one was Sana and Mina's scene and the right one and gray was Tzuyu's scene. Hope you won't be confuse :) enjoy :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

One chilly night, Sana decided to do something special for her certain someone, she looks her wrist watch to check if it's already time to pull out her surprise, she also checks her phone if any one of her friends texted her as a cue.

 

Sana nervously tapped her shoes while waiting her friends' texts and at the same time, she was nervous that her certain someone come too early as she expected. Sana cannot take it anymore as she decided to give a call to her friends. 

 

"Are you not done yet?! Come on! Mina will come any sooner! We need to get hurry before she finds out. We don't have enough time!" Sana frantically yelled to her phone. 

 

 "Yeah! Yeah! Just calm down, Dr. Minatozaki!! Jeongyeon was already coming here for the music!! I can already tell how nervous you are! Don't worry, Mina loves you even without----"

 

"Momo! This is one time thing! It must be perfect! I don't want to ruin my long time plan! This is too precious to me!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh my god, if she failed the evaluation she will be kick out to the company? Is that you mean?" One girl asked to the others and they just nod while looking at the certain girl who is just practicing by herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I want the best for her! I don't want her to forget this moment, Momo. You all need to be serious there!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yeah.. So if she was gone here, Suzy will be become the prettiest and famous trainee here. I mean, Suzy deserves that title than her. She is just walking doll and nothing more." The another girl mocked and the rest of the girls silently laughed.
 
 
This is the reason why she doesn't need 'true' friends. They were just talking to her back just like now, it's too normal for her to hear those things and she's already used to it. She always think that they are just 'insecure' from what she have right now. She always have that mindset whenever someone was so nice to her, she always think that particular person needed something on her. She can't even call her "friends" as her friends because of these things. They just took her for granted.. She will just keep dancing and dancing until her name wasn't been called by the staff instead of minding of those crappy gossips about her.

 

 

 

"Okay, okay! I understand you, Sana so please.. have more patient.. Jeong is already here, you can come here any time from this moment. This is quite far from there." Momo reasurred. Then she added

 

"Just call me if you already got here. I'll hang up."

 

Sana was surprised that Momo just already hung up before she needs to tell something important. But as soon as she was dialing Momo's phone number again, a sweet voice called her name which makes her whole body froze.

 

She glanced on the owner of the voice, her lips automatically curves up seeing that certain someone coming closer to her. She feel her heart is going to burst because of nervousness. She waves her hand to that certain someone, smiling widely to hide how she was so nervous today.


"Mina...." Sana mumbles softly as she took those delicate hands on hers.

 

 

 

 

 

"Next is Chou Tzuyu! You can come inside for now and begin with your evaluation." A man peeked outside from the practice room to look her presence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, what's the matter?" Mina asked her worriedly as she squeezed Sana's hands.

 

"Oh--- it's n-nothing. I-I'm just feeling cold. A-Are you done with your shift?" Sana stuttered while avoiding Mina's worried gaze.

 


"Yeah, that's why I came down here. I saw you here sitting and I think maybe.. you want me to take out for a date?" Mina cutely answered while clinging her arms on Sana's arms this time. Sana just nod and tugged Mina inside her car. She just drove in silent while Mina keeps bugging her from their sudden date, wishing that the preparations was already done at this moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She walks in the room. She saw the whole training department inside the room. Also, there is one man sitting on a chair while looking at her intently. It's her first time to see this man watch their evaluations. It means... that this evaluation will play the biggest one and important in her whole trainee life.
 
She set herself on the center of the room, many eyes was on her. The man coughed before he started to speak "Chou Tzuyu, 18 years old, 2 years has been in training, will take in charge of the position of being the visual and face of the group."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mina, take this." Sana took out a blindfold while they were walking, going to their destination. "Why? What is this?" Mina asked confusily while giggling.

 

"I have a surprise for you, just relax there. I'll lead you."Sana hold Mina's hand tightly while pulling her to the many candlelight on the ground. She halted herself and set Mina on the center of the heart shaped lights. 

 

Sana release her hand "Stay here and pull out the fold when I say so." Mina obediently nodded and stay on her place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The man then looked up to see her properly. "I've heard a lot of stories about you, Tzuyu. Even the insiders and other companies known you but even though it was like that, I hope those stories was not entirely true." The man scarily smiled to her. He straightened his back as he said one last words that makes her angry, angry to herself.

 

 

"You are here to show us that you are still deserving to be here. To prove them wrong and also to prove us wrong. Show to me what is really a talent, not a blessing. You can start now, Tzuyu." 

 

 

 

 

She nods firmly, closing her eyes abruptly. "You can do this, Chou Tzuyu. This moment is important to you. You have a talent. They were wrong." She took a deep breathe, closes her eyes again, praying for a good luck. She smiled as soon as she hear the music blasting on the speakers.

 

 

"You can do this, Minatozaki Sana. You've been together for too long. She loves you back as much as you do. Don't doubt, Mina loves you wholeheartedly." Sana talk to herself. She did sign of the cross before she took a deep breathe, before her eyes landed to the girl she loves the most than to herself. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Minari~ You can remove the blindfold now~" Sana shouted from afar. Mina complies as she brought her hand on her back of her head and slowly pull the fold behind her eyes.

 

 

 

 

Tzuyu started doing her moves as she follows to the beat of the music then the beat drops as the sign she must start singing.

 


From Twice - Do It Again
(Just think Tzuyu when she performed this during Sixteen)

Amuri neol bomyeo nunchireul jwodo wae molla wae molla

(No matter how many times I came and gave you the look 
Why didn’t you know why didn’t you know)


Ne juwireul gyesog seoseongineunde wae an wa (Yeh~)


(I lingered around you But why didn’t you come (Yeh~)

 

 

 

 

Mina gasp loudly as she take her eyes around the place. Their usual hang out place turns become a romantic place for a date because of many lights hanging in the trees and she also see the heart shaped candle lights surrounding her. Their tree house also become lovely because it was full of flowers and paper hearts. Along with that, she can hear melodious piano music playing. She was so  close to tear up when she see Sana smiling widely at her and soon she hears her voice that she will never forget, ever.

 

 

"Do you like it, Minari?" Sana asked while showing the whole place with a stupid grin on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone was stunned while watching her, they cannot believe that she got powerful voice yet can able to dance properly or more, the dance was full of energy. She continues.

 

Orae gidalyeosseo gyesog aetaeumyeonseo
Jomman deo neujeosseumyeon nal nohchyeosseo
Jigeumirado yonggireul naeseo dahaengiya
eoseo iri waseo

 

(I waited so long While you made me feel so frustrated
If you were a bit late You would have lost me
It’s a relief you gained courage
Now come here)

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Minatozaki Sana! You're too mean!!" Mina yelled while making her way to Sana. She hit Sana many times while her tears are flowing down on her cheeks. 

 

"Is that tears of joy?" Sana asked while smiling widely. Mina hit her again as she thinks Sana is just playing around again.

 

"No, pabo! This is for making me cry! You know I hate it! You're so bad, Sana." Mina cutely said and she was about to hit her again but then Sana grabbed her hands and hugged Mina instead. Mina cried harder on Sana's shoulder while hugging her back.

 


"T-This place is really memorable to me, to us. I cannot believe that this place can able to look more beautiful as I thought. This is amazing, Sana. I love it.. Ughhhhh... This is so beautiful." Mina said between her quiet sob.

 


"Look at me, Mina." Sana cupped her cheeks, her eyes stare lovingly to Mina. "You are more beautiful than this place. I'm lucky that I have most beautiful, kindest, cutest and perfect girl as my girlfriend. I'm sorry if I make you cry again. I'm so stupid that I am the one who cause you to cry. Your tears are too precious to me.." Sana leaned in and kissed her eyes which makes her closes her eyes. Her kiss lingers there until it reaches to Mina's nose, holding her head closely as she looks at Mina's heavenly face up close that she badly want to see everyday.

 


"S-Sana...." Mina mumbles, tears are still falling.

 


"Mina, please keep this in your mind and your heart." Sana took her deep breathe before she looks at Mina again.

 

 

"This heart... will only beats for you, Mina.." Sana placed Mina's hand on her upper chest, making the latter feel her heart beat pounding loudly while not breaking the eye contact.

 

 

Sana speaks again while holding Mina's hands..

 

 

 

You're the only one this heart will love...

 


I love you..

I love you..

I love you..

 

 

 

 

 

 

Banggeum han mal dasihaejwo tto deudgo sipeo
neomuna gidalyeossdeon geu mal

(Say it again I want to hear it more
The words I’ve been waiting to hear
Come here Say it again)

 


"Show them, Tzuyu. You can be the best without having anyone. You can be successful without them. No one will ever love you if you're still weak and weak. Fake it until you make it.." she said to her thoughts.

 


Ja eoseo waseo dasihaejwo tto haejwo deo haejwo
tto haejwo deo haejwo kkumman gata neomu joha baby

(Say it again say it more
Say it again say it more
It’s like a dream I like it baby)

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Please accept this heart, Mina. Love me until this heart won't beat anymore." Sana said before she crashed her lips on Mina's lips. Mina feels like she was floating in the air. Gentleness and pure love is what they feel while they were kissing.

 

They both pulled out from the kiss, both leaning on each other foreheads. Sana was crying this time while looking at Mina because she was so nervous, hoping Mina will grant her request.

 


Sana kneeled in front of her, taking out a ring from her pocket. She reached Mina's hand with her shaky and cold hands. She looks up and see Mina shocked face with her jaw dropped.

 

 

"Marry me, my girlfriend, my penguin, my swan, my ballerina, my bestfriend and my Myoui Mina." Sana said while staring at her directly, waiting for an answer.

 

 

 

 


Banggeum han mal dasi haejwo
eoseo waseo dasi haejwo

(Say it again
Come here and say it again)

 


She stop singing as she dances the last part of the song. As soon the music stopped, everyone in the room are clapping their hands. She catch her breathe, anytime she could feel that her heart will gonna drop because of heaviness she was feeling. She smiled to everyone and give them a bow as thank you.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Mina smiles while looking up, she simply nods before she answered " Yes, I would love and honor to have your heart with my entire life, Dr. Minatozaki." Sana smiled and hugged Mina tightly. Mina feels like she was the happiest girl in the world when her ex- bestfriend that became her girlfriend and now, soon to be her wife proposed to her. She cried while hugging that person.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You did a great job, Tzuyu. Your confidence was overflowing! You show me how you work hard to improve and that is a talent I am talking about. Hardwork is the real talent. I'm glad you prove to us that we're all wrong. From now on, we're looking forward from your improvements and soon, you can able to show everyone that being beautiful can also have a real talent. You've passed the evaluations, Tzuyu and we're now expecting you to be in the group. Congratulations!"

 

 

 

 

 


"Congratulations!!" All of their friends and families went out from their hide spots. They welcome the couple with big smiles and greetings. They started to celebrate as they put some tables, chairs and food around the place which looks like they were having a big party. Mina couldn't believe that this day will come to them because honestly, their love story was really unexpected. 

 

 

Mina leaned closer to Sana and whispered "Thank you so much, Sana. Even you make me always cry, I love you too." Mina said before she let out a giggle. Sana smiled at her and pulled Mina into deep passionate kiss as your welcome.

 

 

 

 

 


Her vision is getting blury because of her tears. She feel so touched from their PD-nim's words aka JYP who is sitting, smiling at her proudly. Only this time she felt like she was in home, she feel like they accepted her with their whole heart. Her heart and breathe was shaking so much because of happiness. But that happiness should be stop right now because of what is she feeling right now. She couldn't breathe properly, her vision was now getting darker and she feels dizzy.


"Are you okay, Tzuyu?" JYP noticed her because how fast she catch breathe.

 

 

Seconds pass, her body falls down that cause everyone of the room came to her and tried to wake her up. JYP call an emergency to take Tzuyu in the hospital. The evaluations was cancelled due to incident. 

 

 

 

 


These three people were the happiest in the world yet they were in different places but little did they know, fate will bring them back together into one place, a place that will test them how long they can endure if one happiness will be taken from them soon. 

 


That night, Sana and Mina's happiness was much longer than Tzuyu's yet it feels the same. 

 

 

 

"Hello? Yes.. This is Momo. Is there any problem in the hospital?" 

 


"Yeah there is... We need Dr. Minatozaki here because we need someone who specializes in heart. There is a girl here who lost her consciousness after dancing. We need to know what kind of heart problem does she have. She's was sent in ambulance, going to hospital."

 


"Okay, okay. Look.. Sana was not really available at this moment because you all know why, right? Here's the thing, I'm going there to check the patient and then after that I will let know this to Sana, okay? I will go now." 

 


"Okay.. Thanks, Dr. Hirai."

 


"No problem.." Momo hang up her phone. She looks at Sana who is busy talking with Mina's family. She smiled unknowingly and said to herself "I will let you pass right now, squirrel. You should make up with the people who truly loves you."

 


With that, Momo left without any notice as she doesn't want Sana to become worried again for her work. Sana really loves patients too much.

 

 


Author's Note:
Hi to all readers, first of all.. Thank you, thank you so much for your very warm support. I didn't expect you all anticipate this even it's really kind of obvious how will story goes, still I was overwhelmed from your support especially who voted really early even I didn't publish any chapters. It was really unexpected from you, guys. This story will not going to be long as I expect this is will take 5 chapters only. This chapter might confuse as I just put some lines from Sana & Mina's POV and Tzuyu's POV everywhere! Like you know, I don't know if you could imagine it from the way I think. Just tell me honestly and I will not do this type of format, kekeke~

 

The next chapter might take too much of time to update because of my other on going fics but I will come back for sure.

 

Anyway, I will update my other fic 'Over And Back?!' next week so if any readers from that fic read this, prepare from my surprise.. I prepared something special from you all :)

 

Comments, Views, Subscribers and Votes were highly appreciated and loved by your author. I hope you like this prologue chapter! :) Thank you so much for reading and have a great day :)